Found Deceased TX - Jeannie Quinn, 20, Abilene, 14 Apr 2018 *Arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
issing_1523979283963_40034237_ver1.0_640_360.png

ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) - A West Texas woman last seen in Abilene remains missing.

The Hockley County Sheriff's Office is searching for Jeannie Quinn, 20, of Levelland, who was seen in the Abilene area this weekend.

She was reported missing on April 15, twenty-four to thirty-six hours after she last contacted relatives.

"Ms. Quinn is described as approximately 5’1” to 5’3” in height, weighing approximately 105 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Ms. Quinn was reportedly last seen in a 2011 Toyota pickup, silver in color, bearing Texas License Plate 8NHMD," a press release reveals.
http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/n...st-seen-in-abilene-remains-missing/1127153884

Body of missing Levelland woman found in Abilene, death considered ‘suspicious’

ABILENE, Texas -- The body of a missing 20-year-old Levelland woman was found in north Abilene – and police are investigating it as a “suspicious death.”

[...]

A resident located Quinn’s body about 6 p.m. Tuesday in the vicinity of North 10th and Marigold streets.

“Due to the nature of where the body was located, and other circumstances, detectives are working this as a suspicious death,” the news release said.

Next of kind were notified after the body of the female was positively identified as Quinn, police said.

http://ktxs.com/news/abilene/body-o...-found-in-abilene-death-considered-suspicious

Body of missing Levelland woman found in Abilene, death considered ‘suspicious’

ABILENE, Texas -- The body of a missing 20-year-old Levelland woman was found in north Abilene – and police are investigating it as a “suspicious death.”

[...]

A resident located Quinn’s body about 6 p.m. Tuesday in the vicinity of North 10th and Marigold streets.

“Due to the nature of where the body was located, and other circumstances, detectives are working this as a suspicious death,” the news release said.

Next of kind were notified after the body of the female was positively identified as Quinn, police said.

http://ktxs.com/news/abilene/body-o...-found-in-abilene-death-considered-suspicious

Oh, no! RIP Jeannie :rose:

I wonder what the "other circumstances" are? :thinking:

Oh, no! RIP Jeannie :rose:

I wonder what the "other circumstances" are? :thinking:

Very interesting comments under the first public post when you search her name on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting comments under the first public post when you search her name on FB.

Is it a media post? I'm searching and so far nothing stands out. Thanks.

I can’t see it (“page not found”) ....what is the inference?

im not seeing it. im getting a different jean Quinn talking about her surgery

Can you just make an accusation like that on Facebook? Is that slander?

Can you just make an accusation like that on Facebook? Is that slander?

Not without a name and with a name, not if it’s proven. We know here how many people get insanely short sentences because of plea deals, technicalities or good behavior.

How did you find it? I’m still back on the surgery lady.

Is anyone else concerned that the local papers/news have completely dropped this story? There's nothing after April 18th. Any local developments? It's odd that the truck was a bit smashed up, she was found dead a few hundred yards away. Would love to know more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami
Back