TX TX - Jenna Robbins, 9, Killeen, 14 May 1989

Did you do a friend request on any of the myspace pages? If it's people you went to school with they will likely approve the request. I get and send requests and add people I barely remember from HS, but we do reconnect.
I'm not sure about the 'friends in common' on myspace; but on FB it will tell you who you have in common when it does that.

I did send friend requests, neither one has responded yet.

Yes, this is the right link. If you maximize the page, it's almost like her actual myspace page is on top of a photo of which only half is shown. If someone can tell me how to do a screen capture, maybe that will work.

Here is a snap of what I am seeing ............

Attachments

• Snap of MySpace.jpg
    Snap of MySpace.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 118
Would you take a look at the side by side comparison -current age listed on MySpace is 27 years old - and the name is CW. Jenna would be 30 years old now so not sure if we are looking at the right age category.

This is worthy of a look compared to the age progression done for Jenna for age 18-19.

Attachments

• Side by Side Compare.jpg
    Side by Side Compare.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 126
Thank you so much for getting that picture!! How did you do that?? Anyway, that's not her. If you think the picture of the girl you posted resembles Jenna, then just wait til you see CW. It's driving me nuts that I can't get these pictures posted. Everyone that I've shown the pics to says she looks exactly like the age progression

Thank you so much for getting that picture!! How did you do that?? Anyway, that's not her. If you think the picture of the girl you posted resembles Jenna, then just wait til you see CW. It's driving me nuts that I can't get these pictures posted. Everyone that I've shown the pics to says she looks exactly like the age progression

To get past the "pimped" part and get the picture behind, right click on the area of the picture and select "save background as" and then assign a name, save the file and then the picture is fully visible.

Honestly, if you can get the picture posted of CW that looks like Jenna, and it is an identical look alike, we will go to great lengths to either prove/disprove that it is Jenna. Can you go to the local library or school and get the yearbook that has the larger picture of CW and do a pix with the flash off on a digital camera? It is driving me nuts too - any picture that you can get posted would be of benefit. I would probably fall out of my chair and blob my keyboard with coffee if it looked like an identical match.

Do you have a middle initial of CW?

Thanks for all you are doing to help find Jenna.

Eleph

Ok, I took a couple of decent pictures, and now I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to get home from work to tell me where the cable to conect the camera to the pc is. Should be any time after 10:30!!

Ok, I took a couple of decent pictures, and now I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to get home from work to tell me where the cable to conect the camera to the pc is. Should be any time after 10:30!!

Thanks .. can hardly wait ....my curiosity is piqued - may still be a bit of a challenge to dig deeper but we will give it a good go.

Have you heard any word back from Killeen police?

Ok, here we go, hope they look ok.

Attachments

• cw1.jpg
    cw1.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 182
  • cw2.jpg
    cw2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 167
Holy carp I didn't think you were fooling around - have done sidebyside comparisons to push out here.

Attachments

• CWandJRRSideBySides.jpg
    CWandJRRSideBySides.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 196
This was freshman year, so if It's Jenna, she would be 16-17, if not, then 14-15

I am not that great on visual comparisons but it sure looks to me like we have a look alike. Did you or can you send these pictues off to Killeen police as well as a follow up to your call to them. Are you familiar with the missing Deanna Merryfield case - she was from Killeen as well - just wondering if by any chance there was anyone in Hickory school who looked like Deanna. This is way out there and no, there has not been any connecton to my knowledge between Jenna and Deanna's cases. I just think it may be worth a look through your yearbooks for somebody who looks like Deanna just in case...if you have time that is.
We need to sleuth some more information on CW at this point.

I hope I don't upset ppl but I have to just say if I was one of these people on myspace that is having my photo's uploaded here I'd be pissed off. I know your trying to do a good thing but honestly one of them have a child's photo in it. To me that is a big no no. I'm just saying i'd be upset if I came here or anywhere and seen my photo or my child's photo in one of these threads just does not seem right. JMO...... Carry on.

I hope I don't upset ppl but I have to just say if I was one of these people on myspace that is having my photo's uploaded here I'd be pissed off. I know your trying to do a good thing but honestly one of them have a child's photo in it. To me that is a big no no. I'm just saying i'd be upset if I came here or anywhere and seen my photo or my child's photo in one of these threads just does not seem right. JMO...... Carry on.

Hi 6angels,

It is never my intent to cause any discord. I cannot get at the posts now to remove the pictures (the edit feature goes away after a certain period of time). I have asked a mod to remove them.

Since you were in the thread and reviewing the posts, your opinion on whether the CW looks like JRR would be valued - any thoughts?

I think the photos are fine, If I was looking around and found my pic because someone thought I might be someone else and was trying to find out....I think it is a good thing but maybe putting this in the PL might be a bit better......

It is called sleuthing....

wow
i'm really not that good at comparing photos either, but i know there are some posters on here that are really really good at that.....
could we get someone over here to look at those pictures????
i think they look similar too!!!

Here is a snap of what I believe are elementary and middle schools which feed into the Hickory High School.

ETA: This might not be all the schools feeding into Hickory - just found a website which has a LOT more schools listed at this site and it is current:
http://www.cpschools.com/Schools/high.php

Attachments

• Schools feeding into Hickory High School.jpg
    Schools feeding into Hickory High School.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 54
Here is a snap of what I believe are elementary and middle schools which feed into the Hickory High School.

ETA: This might not be all the schools feeding into Hickory - just found a website which has a LOT more schools listed at this site and it is current:
http://www.cpschools.com/Schools/high.php

That's correct. The middle school we went to used to be called Great Bridge Middle, now it's called Hickory Middle, and a different school took the Great Bridge name. The Elementary schools that feed into Hickory are Hickory Elementary, Southeastern Elementary, and both of the Butts Road schools. I went to Southeastern, and CW did not. My best girlfriend went to Hickory Elementary, and CW did not go there either. I don't know anyone who went to Butts road, so I have no idea if CW went there.
And elepher, to answer your question about Deanna, no, she doesn't look familiar at all, but she would have been 6 years older than I am.

That's correct. The middle school we went to used to be called Great Bridge Middle, now it's called Hickory Middle, and a different school took the Great Bridge name. The Elementary schools that feed into Hickory are Hickory Elementary, Southeastern Elementary, and both of the Butts Road schools. I went to Southeastern, and CW did not. My best girlfriend went to Hickory Elementary, and CW did not go there either. I don't know anyone who went to Butts road, so I have no idea if CW went there.
And elepher, to answer your question about Deanna, no, she doesn't look familiar at all, but she would have been 6 years older than I am.

Okay, so we are down to the Butts Road elementary schools. Thank you for taking a look for Deanna to see if familiar - much appreciated.

So, for facts we know:

Hickory High: CW attended
Hickory Middle(formerly Great Bridge Middle): CW attended
Southeastern Elementary: CW Did Not attend
Hickory Elementary: CW Did Not attend
Butts Road Primary: Do Not Know
Butts Road Intermediate: Do Not Know

There is a naval base close to the Butts Road schools in Chesapeake isn't there - I think I am seeing one on a Bing map - Fentress? If that is a military naval base would children living on the base go to school on the base or would they attend the Butts Road schools and then on to the Hickory High?

Okay, so we are down to the Butts Road elementary schools. Thank you for taking a look for Deanna to see if familiar - much appreciated.

So, for facts we know:

Hickory High: CW attended
Hickory Middle(formerly Great Bridge Middle): CW attended
Southeastern Elementary: CW Did Not attend
Hickory Elementary: CW Did Not attend
Butts Road Primary: Do Not Know
Butts Road Intermediate: Do Not Know

There is a naval base close to the Butts Road schools in Chesapeake isn't there - I think I am seeing one on a Bing map - Fentress? If that is a military naval base would children living on the base go to school on the base or would they attend the Butts Road schools and then on to the Hickory High?

It's actually closer to the Hickory, those kids go to Hickory Elementary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back