TX TX - Jordan Tompkins, 25, Missing, Bandera, 22 April 2022

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score

SBM

Jordan Tompkins, 25 y.o. was last seen walking alone on PR 37 on April 22, 2022. She is 5’3” tall and weighs 130 pounds. She has brown eyes, short dark-blonde hair and has tattoos.

Threads for the other two MPs mentioned in the article.
(Edited to fix links)

<ADMIN NOTE: Post edited to include age and correct date last seen>

Last edited by a moderator:
We are still desperately searching for Jordan. She would often sing at the local karaoke bar
She posted on her FB quite a few videos of herself singing. Some of the videos appear to have been recorded at a bar. It appears she really enjoyed singing.

It's sad that so little about her has been reported in MSM. I wish a family member, friend or investigators would contact MSM reporters to get her story out to the public. More details about Jordan, her life and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance would likely help get more leads. All we know right now, according to MSM, is that Jordan was last seen walking alone along PR 37 and she hasn't been in contact which is unusual.

Where did Jordan leave from when she was lasts seen walking? Did Jordan normally walk around town or is the fact that she left walking unusual? If she regularly walked, where did she usually go? Is she a nature loving hiker or did she spend her time walking to various residences and businesses? Does she drive at all? Does she usually travel out of town and if so, how (e.g., walk, drive personal vehicle, public transport, hitchhiking, etc)? How were things in Jordan's life going? Is she in a relationship or recently left one? Answers to these questions and more could help. IMO

Authorities searching for two missing Lakehills women
missing_1.jpg

220627MissingWomen
screen-shot-2022-06-27-at-6-29-35-pm_2.png

Her mother, Kristy Tompkins, said she was last seen walking along Park Road 37 in Lakehills, TX.

Kristy said Jordan loved to hang out with her friends. She described her daughter as beautiful, friendly, and a lover of animals. She also loved to sing karaoke.

“I miss her voice… singing," Kristy said, while signing. Kristy is deaf.
Jordan sent a video of herself singing on Facebook to her mother. Jordan can be heard singing "Famous in a Small Town," a song by Miranda Lambert. The video was taken five days before she went missing.

Kristy said she spoke to her daughter the night before her disappearance.

“'I love you Jordan.' 'I love you mom.' Then she kissed me on chat," Kristy recalled. “Then we hang up. Then the next day she’s gone.”
Kristy said she and her daughter were very close, and said Jordan was very loving.

"I cry a lot," Kristy said.

“I can’t figure out what really happened, but I really miss her," Kristy said.

Her mother, Kristy Tompkins, said she was last seen walking along Park Road 37 in Lakehills, TX.

Kristy said Jordan loved to hang out with her friends. She described her daughter as beautiful, friendly, and a lover of animals. She also loved to sing karaoke.

“I miss her voice… singing," Kristy said, while signing. Kristy is deaf.
Jordan sent a video of herself singing on Facebook to her mother. Jordan can be heard singing "Famous in a Small Town," a song by Miranda Lambert. The video was taken five days before she went missing.

Kristy said she spoke to her daughter the night before her disappearance.

“'I love you Jordan.' 'I love you mom.' Then she kissed me on chat," Kristy recalled. “Then we hang up. Then the next day she’s gone.”
Kristy said she and her daughter were very close, and said Jordan was very loving.

"I cry a lot," Kristy said.

“I can’t figure out what really happened, but I really miss her," Kristy said.
Thanks for posting the article. I wish the reporter had asked Kristy more questions about the circumstances surrounding Jordan's disappearance. So little info is known or at least, so little has been released/reported. I still have the same questions I previously posted. :confused:

Where's Jordan? :(

A search team in Lake Hills on Saturday searched for a woman who was reported missing more than four months ago.

Jordan Tompkins, 25, is just one of three people who disappeared from the Lake Hills area in Bandera County within the last several months.

Private investigator Dennis Fitzgerald, with Gillespie Forensics and Investigations, said Saturday’s ground search was the first since Tompkins disappeared.

“I am not sure exactly the reason as to why it hasn’t been done yet. I have reached out numerous times to the Bandera County Sheriff’s Office. Investigator has specifically not called me back, nor has the sheriff,” Fitzgerald said.

Tompkins was last seen in April leaving the Medina Lake Country Club bar wearing pink tennis shoes.

“If we can find those pink tennis shoes we know we will be within 100 yards,” Fitzgerald said.

“She was a songbird,” one woman said.

Tompkins was reported missing a couple of months before two others disappeared.

The skeletal remains of Brittany Mahon, 33, were found at a Bandera pass subdivision back in July. She was reported missing in June, according to the Bandera Bulletin.

Another body was found wrapped in carpet and burned in Pipe Creek. It turned out to be Sean Duffy, 56, who was reported missing in July.

“I’ve interviewed people who know all three of these people. For them to be completely not being related… is ironic because we’re a small community,” Fitzgerald.

*What’s going on in Bandera? I can’t even find a thread for her.

The family confirmed that authorities found the body 63-year-old Norma Espinoza of Bandera. She had been missing since August 12.

The bodies of Brittany McMahon, 33, Sean Duffy, 56 had already been recently found.

Jordan Tomkins was the first to go missing from Lakehills back on April 22. She is the only one that is still missing.

Many believe they're all part of a killing spree. Family members and neighbors complain the Bandera Sheriff's Office has said little about the cases, other than they don't believe they are connected.

“The community is up in arms, people are scared," said Kelly Johnson, who lives near the location where Sean Duffy’s body was found in Pipe Creek.

3 Sep 2022
SBBM

...last seen walking down Park Road 37 after the Country Club closed. She was wearing a wig at the time, along with bright pink lace-up tennis shoes. [snip] ... a wig was discovered off Avenue J, which may be the wig Tompkins was wearing the night she disappeared. All pieces of evidence from Saturday's search were handed to the Bandera County Sheriff's Department.

October 4, 2022
SBM

According to Matt King, chief deputy with the Bandera County Sheriff's Office, the Texas Rangers are looking into the disappearances of at least three local people: Jordan Tompkins, a young woman last seen in April in Lakehills; Brittany McMahon, who last contacted her family in mid-June; and Sean Duffy, a middle-aged man who also disappeared over the summer. McMahon and Duffy have both since been found dead,... [snip] Authorities have also said there's no evidence linking the missing persons cases as of yet. [snip] Texas DPS hasn't provided its own statement about Rangers' participation.
#More at link

“You have to tell the truth. I need to know what happened to Jordan,” said K. T., mother of 25-year-old Jordan Tompkins, the first to be reported missing. She has yet to be found. [snip] K. T. said her daughter was getting involved in some bad things but she was trying to get her out of that environment. She hopes the sheriff’s office doesn’t close the case without finding her daughter’s whereabouts.

I am in Dallas (5 hrs from Bandera) and was surprised not to have heard of this case. I learned of it when her mother replied to a thread on a different case on FB. Though 5 hours is a decent distance I was still sort of surprised. Glad to find a thread here for her. Going to read the thread now.

She posted on her FB quite a few videos of herself singing. Some of the videos appear to have been recorded at a bar. It appears she really enjoyed singing.

It's sad that so little about her has been reported in MSM. I wish a family member, friend or investigators would contact MSM reporters to get her story out to the public. More details about Jordan, her life and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance would likely help get more leads. All we know right now, according to MSM, is that Jordan was last seen walking alone along PR 37 and she hasn't been in contact which is unusual.

Where did Jordan leave from when she was lasts seen walking? Did Jordan normally walk around town or is the fact that she left walking unusual? If she regularly walked, where did she usually go? Is she a nature loving hiker or did she spend her time walking to various residences and businesses? Does she drive at all? Does she usually travel out of town and if so, how (e.g., walk, drive personal vehicle, public transport, hitchhiking, etc)? How were things in Jordan's life going? Is she in a relationship or recently left one? Answers to these questions and more could help. IMO

Authorities searching for two missing Lakehills women
missing_1.jpg

220627MissingWomen
screen-shot-2022-06-27-at-6-29-35-pm_2.png
Hi I'm Jordans Friend Angelina Dexter I've known Jordan since middle school she sang karaoke at the bar I work at we hung out 3 days before she went missing if you want any questions answered I can probably answer them better than anyone else.

I am in Dallas (5 hrs from Bandera) and was surprised not to have heard of this case. I learned of it when her mother replied to a thread on a different case on FB. Though 5 hours is a decent distance I was still sort of surprised. Glad to find a thread here for her. Going to read the thread now.
I'm about 4 hours away (in a different direction) but I also have not heard anything about Jordan or the others who had been missing from the area/recently found.

MOD NOTE:

Members who have inside information about a case must be Verified by Websleuths to post. Posts containing inside information have been removed pending verification.

Information as to why Websleuths has this process in place, and how to apply, can be found at the following link:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Once a member has been verified, their posts containing inside information will be reinstated.

Hi I'm Jordans Friend Angelina Dexter I've known Jordan since middle school she sang karaoke at the bar I work at we hung out 3 days before she went missing if you want any questions answered I can probably answer them better than anyone else.
Welcome to WS, thank you for joining and posting about Jordan. If you could become verified as @Knitty says, you could be a valuable help here in Jordan's thread. Please consider doing this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back