Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I figured LE had really dug into the story told by the uncle who left the church that night and basically cleared him prior to organizing the searches.

I guess he must have been pretty convincing in his denials. Did they polygraph this guy ?

Confused here. Uncle? Cousin??????

I bet the searcher who shined his flashlight down in that well is going to be having nightmares for awhile.

I think we are getting hung up on the Uncle title. My friend's kids call me Auntie and I'm not their aunt. A coworker (longtime) refers to me as Auntie when speaking to her son. We will get the story soon enough.

I guess my issue is that I have a problem with the time timeline.

If it is who we suspect, he was home in 5 minutes was he not? They keep saying it was a 5 minute drive and that he was called. He had his toddler with him. I just can't piece together how this would have gone down.

If it was him and he had a 2 year old with him how did this go down???? I know we don't have answers yet but if him very confusing. How devastating for the Family!! One thing that struck me from the get go was Kayla Brother stating from the start that he would speak once he spoke with LE. Did the Family suspect something early in????

I think we are getting hung up on the Uncle title. My friend's kids call me Auntie and I'm not their aunt. A coworker (longtime) refers to me as Auntie when speaking to her son. We will get the story soon enough.

If it is who we suspect, he was home in 5 minutes was he not? They keep saying it was a 5 minute drive and that he was called. He had his toddler with him. I just can't piece together how this would have gone down.

It says the drive from the church to his home is an estimated 5 minutes, not that he got home after 5 minutes. There is also no mention of how long they searched before they called him. Plus, it is his word that he was home when he was called. That doesn't necessarily have to be true. If this guy is indeed the one that has been arrested.

Please stop sleuthing family members until we get confirmation of a name from LE.

BUMP

This was posted earlier because members were sleuthing and posting information about family members. We have not received confirmation that anyone has been arrested, just being questioned. And we don't know which relative it is yet. Is it fair to speculate? We will likely know when LE has a press conference today. Just thinking of the family's pain over two losses today. :(

Can we speculate if it has come from family members or does it have to be LE?

In other cases, I have seen similar 'alibis.' and they are easy to falsify.

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING;
What 'might' have happened is he takes the child with him, by luring her to the car. Then puts her in the trunk or stops and stashes her somewhere hidden away. Then drives home with his baby. She is only 2 so she would not be talking about what happened or even knew---

He goes home w/ his yr old, and is home with his wife/alibi, when they get the call about his missing niece. He acts all concerned, worried, they put their baby to sleep. At some point he sneaks out when wife is asleep or he makes an excuse to leave briefly. Wouldn't take long...:cry:

It says the drive from the church to his home is an estimated 5 minutes, not that he got home after 5 minutes. There is also no mention of how long they searched before they called him. Plus, it is his word that he was home when he was called. That doesn't necessarily have to be true. If this guy is indeed the one that has been arrested.

Yes. That was the way I was also reading it. Normally it would take him 5 minutes to get home. Not that he made it home in 5 minutes that day.

I have a terrible feeling (I hope I'm wrong) that this was a sexual crime first.

Poor angel.

Can we speculate if it has come from family members or does it have to be LE?

Is it in MSM or social media? No one has linked anything from MSM. It has to be an official statement from LE or family in MSM.

Sorry to be cranky, but I was here last evening and it was the same discussion, not pretty, and posts were deleted. Gossip is off limits.

Is it in MSM or social media? No one has linked anything from MSM. It has to be an official statement from LE or family in MSM.

Sorry to be cranky, but I was here last evening and it was the same discussion, not pretty, and posts were deleted. Gossip is off limits.

It's from social media... or at least that's the only place I have seen it myself.

No worries I think with cases like this anger/frustration take over and we forget.

It's from social media... or at least that's the only place I have seen it myself.

No worries I think with cases like this anger/frustration take over and we forget.

I know everyone means well. What everyone is posting is probably true. But what I appreciate so much about WS is that we don't promote SM rumors, which can be wrong and hurtful.

What awful news! Very sad to see this.

I take it we still don't know the name of the uncle yet? If it was the one that was at the church, didn't he have his young daughter with him?
Was kayla found by le, or was it a member of the public during the search?

Thinking of all the family xx

I know everyone means well. What everyone is posting is probably true. But what I appreciate so much about WS is that we don't promote SM rumors, which can be wrong and hurtful.

Definitelty. I just wasn't sure if things were different in a situation like this where it is family confirming other members involvement. But thanks as I'm still pretty new so always good for long term members to confirm :)

KLTV 7
Like This Page · 8 hrs ·

The public is invited to join in a prayer rally, organized by seniors at Brook Hill School, in memory of Kayla Gomez-Orozco on 6:30pm Sunday in the Brook Hill School gym, located on 1051 N Houston Street in Bullard, TX

Anyone going is asked to wear pink in honor of Kayla.

I wonder if he ran over her in the dark.
When u read that statement Kayla bent over to kiss the baby they would see her Friday.
Then it goes on to say he buckled her up and said we are leaving.
For him to be buckling the baby up they had to be outside right then says we are leaving.

He then says she wouldn't go outside because she is afraid of the dark,

I wonder if he ran over her in the dark.
When u read that statement Kayla bent over to kiss the baby they would see her Friday.
Then it goes on to say he buckled her up and said we are leaving.
For him to be buckling the baby up they had to be outside right then says we are leaving.

He then says she wouldn't go outside because she is afraid of the dark,

Throwing her down a well seems like a rather odd way to try and cover up an accident.

Throwing her down a well seems like a rather odd way to try and cover up an accident.

I guess but the man had a 2yr old with him and seems to have gotten home rather quickly.
I wonder who saw him leave if anyone and he could have left way earlier then he said.

IF he's our guy, he obviously took advantage of the fact that she was left unattended and no other adults were around. This would be a perfect example of a "crime of opportunity".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966