Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wrote that before I saw grandmother’s involvement and I concur that in this case - they were enablers BUT normally parents are NOT enabling by keeping their grandchildren when their own children are on drugs and these children would not be safe with their parents.
This grandmother did ENABLE her son without question by helping him cover up a crime, but not by keeping her grandchildren - unless you think KD would still be alive IF he had never went to her house.
I agree with you! I just didn’t in this case! People magazine has a very interesting article this week about Grandparents raising their grandchildren.

Sorry if repost:

Discovery of King Jay Davila's body 'a sad day for everybody,' FBI official says

“"It's something I suspected all along," Police Chief William McManus said at a news conference Friday morning, referencing his suspicions that the baby was dead.

"(It's a) sad day for everybody," said Christopher Combs, special agent in charge of the FBI office in San Antonio.”

—-

When can we expect to hear the results of the autopsy?

Last edited:
CD has multiple other children with more than one woman. I am curious to know if any of the other children have been hurt at his hand. If not, it seems weird that suddenly he would intentionally harm one of his children to the point the child passed away. Perhaps the opportunity never arose or the circumstances were different this time, but usually this type of incident is a pattern and doesn't result in death on the first occurrence. I do remember someone asking if the picture of precious King Jay showed a bruise on his face. I am so afraid to hear what the autopsy reveals. I feel so sick to my stomach over all of this. A beautiful child perished and adults tried to cover it up.

He was on the phone with mom when he discovered the car missing...she told him to call 911. I'm sure this was all in the plan to happen this way. Time will tell if they arrest mama. It is my opinion they all knew on the morning of the 4th so they all need to go down. LE needs to prosecute these peope to the fullest extent of the law I think!JMO
It's incredibly tragic when covering up the death of your child seems so routine to a family -- business as usual.

I do believe CD drove baby KJ's dead body to grandma's house to solicit help from grandma and AT. I think as soon as they saw the deceased child, they agreed to participate in the phony kidnapping scam, and CD soon left to bury the baby. CD is good at manipulating others, and likely had assistance with the burial. I don't see how baby mama could not have known about the cover up plan -- right down to her denying any knowledge of AT when viewing the video. It's painful to know that there are so many young children in this family, and the abuse they've likely endured already. MOO

Last edited:
CD has multiple other children with more than one woman. I am curious to know if any of the other children have been hurt at his hand. If not, it seems weird that suddenly he would intentionally harm one of his children to the point the child passed away. Perhaps the opportunity never arose or the circumstances were different this time, but usually this type of incident is a pattern and doesn't result in death on the first occurrence. I do remember someone asking if the picture of precious King Jay showed a bruise on his face. I am so afraid to hear what the autopsy reveals. I feel so sick to my stomach over all of this. A beautiful child perished and adults tried to cover it up.
Baby KJ was never the priority -- allegedly it was a video game that had his attention. Just read today about another child murder that occurred when a little girl spilled juice on baby mama's boyfriends' xbox. :(:eek:

Respectfully BBM. Imo, CD didn't "intentionally" harm baby King. I think CD was high on meth and behaving erratically while playing his video games and somehow got carried away and forcefully knocked the baby and carrier off the bed with enough force to cause a fatal injury.

Makes me sick thinking about the conditions this poor child (and his siblings) have endured. I'm glad this case has generated so much public interest and hope that translates into stricter punishments, increased proactivity from CPS and ultimately fewer instances of such aggregious neglect.

KJs mom - 3 kids
Two oldest do not live with their mother or father. Live with her mother or other relatives.

Is KJ one of the 3 kids? And who had custody of KJ?

I don’t understand having all the kids - and don’t want them, much less have custody or give a rat’s *ss - just throw KJ away in a backpack.[/QUOTE]

Above is BBM.

They treat the babies like disposable items. Just throw them away, and get a new one in 9 months.

(O/T, you guys help, what a crazy coincidence. I was juuust talking about Kelsie’s case in here a couple hours ago and the family cover up BS and how much it reminds me of all this, well look at this from just now! I had to come here to vent. Thank goodness this will not go on as long as this BS in Kelsie’s case! My blood is boiling
Post in progress

Qmfr:
This case reminds me of Kelsie Schelling’s, as far as the family cover up
Snip

From Kelsie’s thread / notice similar verbage by OP:

Ugh this entire family and anyone associated with them :mad:Defense of Donthe Lucas files 35 motions, 1 accusing Kelsie Schelling's father in disappearance

Since the trial date was set, Lucas' attorneys haven't been sitting idle. The defense of Donthe Lucas has filed 35 motions, asking the judge for various things to be allowed and disallowed before trial.

One of the most intriguing requests includes an alternate suspect request in regards to the disappearance. The defense suggests Kelsie Schelling's father should be considered as a possible suspect.

Qmfr:
Are, you, freaking, kidding, me—-

Blood is boiling.

This is freaking ridiculous.

Self imposed timeout!!

I was just talking about this BS in Baby Jay King‘s thread!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent —- this is so similar and Kelsie and her baby have never been found and the perp’s family (boyfriend’s family) has been covering it up just like this including son and grandma and it makes me so angry, I knew you guys would understand. Trying to remember now if the cousin was the one who dropped her car off at Walmart, maybe was the sister..been many years for Kelsie..her mom digs through ditches with her bare hands looking for her, no mother should ever have to do that, ever.)

Last edited:
That was me. I saw a bruise on the left (his left) side of his forehead. Poor sweet baby. I have a question. If CD drove to his mothers house with dead KJ (I hate this!!!) in his car, where was he driving from? I thought he lived with his mother and sister at the house he was arrested at?

That was me. I saw a bruise on the left (his left) side of his forehead. Poor sweet baby. I have a question. If CD drove to his mothers house with dead KJ (I hate this!!!) in his car, where was he driving from? I thought he lived with his mother and sister at the house he was arrested at?
I think he had a separate house from the grandma. That was my impression anyway when they were doing the searches they searched 2 homes on a block and I don’t believe either were the grandma’s home. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror