Found Deceased TX - Kylie Doyle, 43, Frisco, 19 April 2024

c3dc8ca6-87aa-44c5-9fb3-2718aa1ef708_1140x641.jpg

The 43-year-old didn't return to work nor did she return home that day. Her husband reported her missing on April 20 and said he has not heard from her since.

1) Works at a high school (teacher? Admin?)
2) Left work at 11:40am (was seen on camera then? Does she normally leave for lunch? My experience is that most teachers and admins don't leave the building at lunch due to lack of time)
3) Didn't return to work (what's status of phone? Did she text anyone about lunch? Any vehicle tracking? Did she let anyone know she wasn't returning?)
4) reported missing next day (normal to not come home at night?)

Hoping she's safe somewhere. MOO

Last edited:
I believe this link contains new video.

Key points:
- KD's father interviewed (he's in NC)
- KD didn't have her purse or 'all other belongings' with her on morning of disappearance
- KD didn't even have school id with her; had to sign in at office to get to classroom
- Not typical for KD to leave at lunchtime
- KD left work with just her keys and a notepad
- KD is a mother of three
- KD car also missing

MOO sounds like she's didn't even have a phone with her. Strange for anyone but especially a mother.

MOO haven't seen it confirmed whether purse and phone and school ID were at her home.

where is she??? It’s almost as if she got into a car with someone and just vanished.
Your post got me to thinking about possible big picture scenarios. Any that I'm missing?

1) disappeared on her own/she's somewhere safe with car but doesn't want to be found
2) kidnapped/hurt by stranger (carjacking?)
3) kidnapped/hurt by someone she knows

I keep thinking her leaving early from work and not having any personal belongings other than car keys with her is a major clue. MOO

Doyle also goes by her married name, Lang.

"Right now he's cooperating and he's been cooperating since he made the report," said Chapman. "It is not exactly unusual for adults to willingly vanish," she added.

"She's an adult. She can come and go as she likes, but if she is out there and that is her case, we would love for her to call us and let us know she's safe," said Chapman who's still cautious because of the number of days that have passed. "It's definitely all hands on deck at this point because I think if she just wanted to be gone then she would have told somebody else that and at this point, there's no indication that that's what happened."

"She loves the kids. She's been doing online courses to get her bachelor's degree so she can become a full-time teacher," he said. "She's just wonderful. Anything I've heard from other teachers, students at the school, they just love her. They appreciate her and they are all, along with the family, praying that we find her quickly."

She's a mom of 3, working full time, and going to school... all together that's really stressful and hard to manage (I'm doing the same so I'm speaking from experience). It's finals time for college classes plus all of the end of school year stuff for her job. I'm truly hoping she just needed a break and left willingly for a bit.

Your post got me to thinking about possible big picture scenarios. Any that I'm missing?

1) disappeared on her own/she's somewhere safe with car but doesn't want to be found

I keep thinking her leaving early from work and not having any personal belongings other than car keys with her is a major clue. MOO
Exactly what I was thinking. Is she a regular at a restaurant or anywhere?

BBM
This scenario reminds me of MR, a teacher from the Houston area who intentionally went missing in her car in Sept. 2022 and was found in November in a homeless camp in New Orleans after being seen on camera and her car recovered.

I don't see any new info today on KD's disappearance. I'm local and watching closely but nothing yet. I was hoping to see a presser, plea from family, something.

Would like to understand if her purse was found... And her phone. Anything helpful there? I hope her children are being supported.

I hope you are ok kylie. ♥️

MOO

Kylie seems to be a wonderful person. I would like to know if her personal belongings were left at home that morning or were there personal belongings left at the school? Strange that she didn't even have her school ID that morning. Sure hope she just needed and break and is safe!

I am curious too if her phone is with her. It could have been in a pants pocket and therefore not seen on the CCTV snapshot. I could see being distracted or rushed in the morning and walking without your purse and perhaps your work ID is in the purse. How far does she live from the school? Is it possible she was leaving at lunch to run home and get the purse she forgot and then something happened on the way home (accident or otherwise)?

My other thought with the notebook she was carrying - is it at all typical for her to make home visits to students who are out ill or otherwise struggling/she has concerns about? Just thinking she may have been taking notes with her or taking a note pad to write notes on if that was the case. Also not sure I've seen this anywhere - was this her lunch break or did she walk out of school when she was supposed to be working/in a class? I'd be even MORE concerned if it was the latter.

Her parents live in North Carolina and spoke with NBC 5 via Zoom Thursday morning.

"It's a tough situation for my wife and I as parents, for her family, for her in-laws who do live in Plano," said Michael Doyle. "We're all working to hopefully find Kylie as soon as possible."

Doyle said just about everything surrounding his daughter's disappearance is odd, beginning with when she walked out of work.

Doyle said they last spoke with their daughter about three weeks ago, but he received a text response from her Friday morning.

She said she was busy but they would get in touch over the weekend.

When asked if his daughter had been struggling mentally or in her personal or professional life, Doyle acknowledged she had been experiencing marital struggles in recent months.

"The marriage was a little rocky at this point," he said. "They were trying to work on it and last we talked to her, she said things were looking better."

"Apparently she left her purse and all her other belongings [including her cell phone] at home that morning. She didn't even have her school identification on her, and she actually had to sign in to go to her class," said Doyle.

Asked what he made of this, Doyle responded: "That would lead me to believe that something was on her mind that morning."

Last edited:
I am curious too if her phone is with her. It could have been in a pants pocket and therefore not seen on the CCTV snapshot. I could see being distracted or rushed in the morning and walking without your purse and perhaps your work ID is in the purse. How far does she live from the school? Is it possible she was leaving at lunch to run home and get the purse she forgot and then something happened on the way home (accident or otherwise)?

My other thought with the notebook she was carrying - is it at all typical for her to make home visits to students who are out ill or otherwise struggling/she has concerns about? Just thinking she may have been taking notes with her or taking a note pad to write notes on if that was the case. Also not sure I've seen this anywhere - was this her lunch break or did she walk out of school when she was supposed to be working/in a class? I'd be even MORE concerned if it was the latter.
"Apparently she left her purse and all her other belongings [including her cell phone] at home that morning. She didn't even have her school identification on her, and she actually had to sign in to go to her class," said Doyle.

To me the combination of leaving belongings at home before work and taking a notepad with her on her break doesn’t bode well and sounds planned. As a SpEd EA I need my badge and key all day… maybe she works in an older school building but for a lot of buildings now you need them to get into many areas of the school just for routine transitions, not to mention small group rooms, break areas, clothing closets, copy and supply rooms, etc that get frequented by SpEd EAs… and taking a notepad often means you want to write something down for someone else to read later. Not the sort of thing I’d take on a break with me. It looks like there are several beautiful parks and wooded areas in Frisco. Hopefully those are all being searched.

My other thought with the notebook she was carrying - is it at all typical for her to make home visits to students who are out ill or otherwise struggling/she has concerns about? Just thinking she may have been taking notes with her or taking a note pad to write notes on if that was the case.
No, it would be unprofessional to go visit a student’a family as an EA unless they were a family friend outside of school - and if you did you definitely wouldn’t be bringing a notebook. You aren’t supposed to just write sensitive personal information about a student - especially not disability related information - on a notepad and walk around with it out in the open. Teachers and administrators handle most meetings, they do it at the school or remotely - not in the family’s home - and they take steps to reduce or eliminate risk of personal information being mishandled. A scenario where an EA goes to visit a student’s home with a notepad during the school day would be extremely unusual, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back