Found Deceased TX - Kylie Doyle, 43, Frisco, 19 April 2024

No, it would be unprofessional to go visit a student’a family as an EA unless they were a family friend outside of school - and if you did you definitely wouldn’t be bringing a notebook. You aren’t supposed to just write sensitive personal information about a student - especially not disability related information - on a notepad and walk around with it out in the open. Teachers and administrators handle most meetings, they do it at the school or remotely - not in the family’s home - and they take steps to reduce or eliminate risk of personal information being mishandled. A scenario where an EA goes to visit a student’s home with a notepad during the school day would be extremely unusual, imo.
Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of jotting down info about missing assignments/makeup work, not confidential info. I taught for 15 years and at my school I know that sometimes admin/teacher/counselor/aide - some combo of them - did do some home visits if a student had been absent a lot, especially during and post-Covid. I was not personally involved in those visits so don't have more info than that. Good to know an EA would not do that visit solo, so that can eliminate that as a possibility (most likely - I guess nothing is impossible, even if it would be out of the ordinary).

I’m wondering if she couldn’t get access to her purse/work ID for some reason - left at home and unable to get in the morning so left school during the day to try and access it then? MOO.

I’m getting Jennifer Huston vibes here…JMO.
Not to be morbid but it really is where my mind went too. Seems very possible this is a stressful period for her what with her marriage being “rocky” while she is working full time, studying—and she has presumably young children.

I wonder whether she took any money with her?

"Apparently she left her purse and all her other belongings [including her cell phone] at home that morning. She didn't even have her school identification on her, and she actually had to sign in to go to her class," said Doyle.
Just thinking here—if I left my phone at home inadvertently and needed to leave work for an appointment (lawyer, doctor, financial planner) and going home to get the phone was going to make me late— I might well have picked up a pad of paper to take with me.

I’m wondering if she couldn’t get access to her purse/work ID for some reason - left at home and unable to get in the morning so left school during the day to try and access it then? MOO.
I'm thinking the same, did she have to get OUT quickly that she left all of her personal belongings behind, phone, ID card for school etc. IMO

is her car missing?
maybe she was in a rush to get home to grab her purse/phone and had an accident on the way
I don't know why she would have a notepad unless she had an app't of some kind (divorce lawyer?/counsellor?)

is her car missing?
maybe she was in a rush to get home to grab her purse/phone and had an accident on the way
I don't know why she would have a notepad unless she had an app't of some kind (divorce lawyer?/counsellor?)
Yes her car is also missing.

Good thought on an appt. Wonder if LE has found a planner on her phone or a paper planner yet.

MOO

Has her husband made a statement at all? I see that her parents have, but nothing from him?

Nevermind, I see that LE said he was cooperating.
No statement publicly that I've seen. Also no reward. No searches. Perplexing case with little information shared. I hope she's ok somewhere. I wonder if there were any out of norm financial transactions. MOO

Frisco Police have confirmed the person found dead in a car at an apartment complex on Monday is a mother and teacher's aide who mysteriously disappeared for more than a week. :(

As of Monday, authorities said the cause of Doyle's death was still pending, and they are investigating it as an "unattended death."

All imho-
This is just really so very sad.
I was afraid this might be the outcome after her purse and phone were left at home.
Normally you go back for either of those if it was inadvertent.
Purposefully leaving those behind often points in this direction.
I’m so sorry for all of Kylie’s loved ones - her husband, children, parents and her students.
A tragedy for everyone left behind.
RIP sweet lady.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member