Found Safe TX - Legend Mourning, 6, Calvert, 9 Jul 2021 *serious danger*

Surely that's not the right page? Or at least, there's no public information on that page. Go to it at your own risk - but I don't think we should be quoting or mentioning anything on it.

There's not a word I can see anywhere on that page about Legend. I realize she is a non-custodial parent - but that page isn't helpful in finding little Legend (who should be with his grandmother).

The only information I can find about this is was posted above by imstilla.grandma (thank you).

The other facebook link is the one we need to start with:

Is Brazos Valley in Texas? Do they have a newspaper?

Am I to understand that LE knows the non-custodial mother took the boy, did not find the boy with the mother, arrested the mother (for kidnapping?) and allowed her out on bond without telling them what she did with the boy??
the first one is def her.

the first one is def her.

Yeah, and that one was posted on 7/20/21. I didn't see the actual arrest date in the articles, but it looks like Mom's booking date was 7/28/2021 for interference child custody, so 8 days later (I don't know when she bailed out).

JOHNELL LAKARA HICKMAN - Recently Booked

I don't know too much about warrants, but when she bonded in and out does she have an active one now for bonding out without telling them where Legend is?

I did see the City of Bryan TX shows her under "Active Warrants as Friday August 6, 2021" for other things. If they find her can they hold her again with these warrants to ask her to produce him? Or no?

Anything to get him back to grandma's custody!

upload_2021-8-6_21-10-53.png

https://docs.bryantx.gov/municipal_court/Warrant_Web.html

So sad to see no updates. I tend to agree with some of y’all. I think she killed him. It brings to mind the Tulsa, Ok mother who failed to notice her two babies were near the water alone. Also Adrienne Day. Poor little baby. So heartbreaking. I was just posting on another thread. We need Edie Falco (I just watched Freedomland) to come in and talk to and get down with this mother. She’d get answers of her. I never understand why killers won’t tell the location of their victim. Surely, they know the body will eventually be found. Conjecture: Drugs kill!! OMG, I hate drugs so bad! *jmo

Missing Persons Center - Legend Mourning
Missing Person
Legend Mourning
Last Seen
July 09, 2021
Case Status
Active
Classification
Parent/Family Abduction
Intake Date
July 17, 2021
Source of Record
NCMEC
Calvert
State
Texas
Country
USA
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Date Of Birth
August 05, 2014
Current Age
Race
Black or African American
Hair Color
Black
Eye Color
Black
Height
4'2"
Weight
60lbs
DETAILS OF DISAPPEARANCE
According to open source information, Legend Mourning was reportedly abducted by Johnell Hickman, on 07/09/2021. Johnell Hickman is reported to be Mourning's biological mother. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference has been issued for Hickman on July 07/10/2021.
CASE NUMBERS
Verified with Law Enforcement
Yes
NCMEC
POLICE CONTACT INFORMATION
Calvert Police Department
979-364-2223
SOCIAL NETWORKS
If there are any social networking accounts associated with this listing, they will be indicated below.

WARNING
If you see Legend Mourning anywhere, please do not make contact. Call your local emergency number like (911) or the phone number indicated for law enforcement on this record and they will instruct you on what to do. You can also let them know Legend Mourning 's name and they are profiled on this site. This way they can visit the profile and get information faster and more complete to use for follow up. You can always leave us a tip on what you saw by clicking the "Tip" link in the menu at the top of this page.
RELATED LISTINGS
Connections

Last edited:
So sad to see no updates. I tend to agree with some of y’all. I think she killed him. It brings to mind the Tulsa, Ok mother who failed to notice her two babies were near the water alone. Also Adrienne Day. Poor little baby. So heartbreaking. I was just posting on another thread. We need Edie Falco (I just watched Freedomland) to come in and talk to and get down with this mother. She’d get answers of her. I never understand why killers won’t tell the location of their victim. Surely, they know the body will eventually be found. Conjecture: Drugs kill!! OMG, I hate drugs so bad! *jmo

Missing Persons Center - Legend Mourning
Missing Person
Legend Mourning
Last Seen
July 09, 2021
Case Status
Active
Classification
Parent/Family Abduction
Intake Date
July 17, 2021
Source of Record
NCMEC
Calvert
State
Texas
Country
USA
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Date Of Birth
August 05, 2014
Current Age
Race
Black or African American
Hair Color
Black
Eye Color
Black
Height
4'2"
Weight
60lbs
DETAILS OF DISAPPEARANCE
According to open source information, Legend Mourning was reportedly abducted by Johnell Hickman, on 07/09/2021. Johnell Hickman is reported to be Mourning's biological mother. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference has been issued for Hickman on July 07/10/2021.
CASE NUMBERS
Verified with Law Enforcement
Yes
NCMEC
POLICE CONTACT INFORMATION
Calvert Police Department
979-364-2223
SOCIAL NETWORKS
If there are any social networking accounts associated with this listing, they will be indicated below.

WARNING
If you see Legend Mourning anywhere, please do not make contact. Call your local emergency number like (911) or the phone number indicated for law enforcement on this record and they will instruct you on what to do. You can also let them know Legend Mourning 's name and they are profiled on this site. This way they can visit the profile and get information faster and more complete to use for follow up. You can always leave us a tip on what you saw by clicking the "Tip" link in the menu at the top of this page.
RELATED LISTINGS
Connections
but what is the motive? im confused.

but what is the motive? im confused.
Well, in Arieanna’s case, it was over custody. I just found an update- grrr. No body trial) jmo, but I sense so much tension between herself and her mom (grandma)I see a potential for “if I can’t have him, neither can you” Maybe not. I still hope she had some kind of plan and previously talked about a goto hideout but he can’t take care of himself this long so she would have had to have an accomplice. Think about this, if we weren’t sleuthers and never came across this site, we might think. No big deal. He’s with some other kin. We’ve seen way too much here to not be suspicious and cynical.

I honestly hate these situations so much. I work with kids and we currently have one who’s dad is a dead beat and mom has primary custody. We are always calling CPS on him. And then he loses his mind on us or takes it out on her. I am so so scared that it’s going to end up like this.

Commenting here to bump this discussion up.... Where on earth is this child??

It looks like school is starting in Calvert on Wednesday. Surely a 6 year old being missing for over a month and needing to start school this week should be concerning to someone??? I know that agencies (CPS? LE?) may be doing things behind the scenes that we don't know about, but on the surface, this looks like nothing is being done...

So happy to hear this! What a relief and a blessing each time we get good news. Hope there is not a repeat of this, ever.

This little fellow is a cutie, and he surely has an unforgettable name. Hold him close, grannie.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua
Back