TX TX - Lozano-Rodriguez , 28, El Paso, circa 1 Jan 1976

It's an idea I'm playing with to see if it could possibly make sense. When Terry went to visit in AZ in 1975 or 76, he was already split from his wife. She had custody of the four kids, and it's my understanding he came by unannounced for a visit. He brought the unknown woman with him. I was thinking perhaps she was pregnant at the time, or shortly thereafter. He told the family that he was living in Ingleside TX at the time (who knows if that's true), but he moved around a lot. So I started looking for women who were missing from TX at the time. Beatrice is not likely to be the unknown woman- it was a long shot.

Somehow, by 1977-78 he showed up in CA and began dating Marlyse Honeychurch. At some point, they went to New Hampshire with all 3 girls. The unknown child is older than Sarah McWaters, who was born in 1977. I firmly believe that the mother of the unknown child was dead by the time he started dating Marlyse. That was his MO.

I don't know if looking for Little Bear Brook's mother in TX is even reasonable. She could be from anywhere. Maybe not reported missing. But TX, AZ, CA and HI are all places he was known to be in that timeframe.

I just wanted to make sure I understood you...Following your logic Beatrice's neighbors could have included Terry....Then the sick child could be the 4th Bear Brook victim and who knows what happened to the mother...

Anything is possible...El Paso is close to the AZ border....I'm unsure if she ever made it to El Paso or it was a rouse...

I'm looking at things behind the scenes...I don't post everything I research...

If Beatrice and the neighbor visited a hospital in El Paso it may have been

R.E. Thomason General Hospital (renamed University Medical Center of El Paso)
4815 Alameda Ave.
El Paso, Texas, United

GOOGLE MAP

I just wanted to make sure I understood you...Following your logic Beatrice's neighbors could have included Terry....Then the sick child could be the 4th Bear Brook victim and who knows what happened to the mother...

Anything is possible...El Paso is close to the AZ border....I'm unsure if she ever made it to El Paso or it was a rouse...

Originally when I read your post, I thought you meant that Beatrice had a 5th child. The four siblings and then another by a different father. I see now that you meant the youngest (probably) had a different father than the other 3. It sounded from the daughter's post like all 4 went to "live with their father", so I thought perhaps there was another child here who was not accounted for.
It's unlikely that Terry was involved with Beatrice at all, but at first glance I was thinking there was another kid here and that piqued my interest.
I pray for Beatrice's children that they find answers. It must have been so painful to grow up thinking that maybe their mom abandoned them.

Originally when I read your post, I thought you meant that Beatrice had a 5th child. The four siblings and then another by a different father. I see now that you meant the youngest (probably) had a different father than the other 3. It sounded from the daughter's post like all 4 went to "live with their father", so I thought perhaps there was another child here who was not accounted for.
It's unlikely that Terry was involved with Beatrice at all, but at first glance I was thinking there was another kid here and that piqued my interest.
I pray for Beatrice's children that they find answers. It must have been so painful to grow up thinking that maybe their mom abandoned them.

From my understanding...She had the four children listed above and another child which brings the total to 5 children...

I found some potential information on the MP....I passed the information along to LE...Hopefully it helps to solve this mystery....

We lived in Presidio Tx. Foul play is suspected because her family never saw her again . We, her children were the last ones to see her and our neighbor had a sick child and needed to be hospitalized and the neighbors didn't speak English. She left us alone in our apartment and the neighbors husband was gonna check in on us every day. I was 7 at that time. My oldest brother was 9, my sister 6 and baby brother was 4. One day the neighbors came back with the baby but not my mother. They did not explain to us where my mother was. CPS was called and they located my father and so we went to live with him. Never heard from my mom again.

Did your mother have a fifth child from another relationship? Like someone suggested above?

Rookie, do you remember if this other child was older or younger? Anjenpu, would this be correct about your mom having another child, or a misunderstanding/misprint due to the helping care for the neighbors child?

I'm currently looking at missing women from TX in 1975-76. Terry Peder Rasmussen visited his ex-wife and 4 children in AZ in 75-76 and brought with him an unidentified woman. He said he was living in TX at that time. The remaining child of the Allenstown 4 has been linked to him through DNA- believed to have been born in the mid 70's, mother unknown. It is highly possible that this unknown woman was the mother of this little girl.

The info that I provided to LE was about a living person...LE did not request my contact info...I haven't seen any changes to her status...

We had a older brother. He was not with us in Presidio Tx. I met him years later after my mom went missing and he is deceased now.

Have you are your family contacted the media/local newspapers to see if they are willing to bring awareness to her disappearance? If you decide to go this route, you may want to contact Presidio and/or El Paso LE before going to the press...

Was there any publicity about this case in Presidio or El Paso?

There
Have you are your family contacted the media/local newspapers to see if they are willing to bring awareness to her disappearance? If you decide to go this route, you may want to contact Presidio and/or El Paso LE before going to the press...

Is nothing if her

We have not done any of that. Although we did go to Presidio and spoke to the police dept and they ran her name but nothing came up.

Since you are the family of Beatrice, you should get added as a "Verified Insider"...A "Verified Inside/Family Member" doesn't have to provide sources to backup the info you provide...It also allows us to ask you questions, in an effort to work together to try to find out what happened...

At the top of the forum screen there are threads setup for "Verified Insiders"...It provides instructions and I believe an email address...Just reference this thread...They will just verify that you are her daughter...The info you provide Moderators is confidential...

Oh ok thank you
Since you are the family of Beatrice, you should get added as a "Verified Insider"...A "Verified Inside/Family Member" doesn't have to provide sources to backup the info you provide...It also allows us to ask you questions, in an effort to work together to try to find out what happened...

At the top of the forum screen there are threads setup for "Verified Insiders"...It provides instructions and I believe an email address...Just reference this thread...They will just verify that you are her daughter...The info you provide Moderators is confidential...

The neighbors are from Mexico. They don't speak english , that's why my mom went to El Paso with them to help her and such. But you are right. That story could have been told to me and it be all wrong. I believe she is gone and I pray she did not suffer. At one point I thought she might have fallen with all those ladies killed in Ciudad Juarez. There was alot of killings there.

The neighbors are from Mexico. They don't speak english , that's why my mom went to El Paso with them to help her and such. But you are right. That story could have been told to me and it be all wrong. I believe she is gone and I pray she did not suffer. At one point I thought she might have fallen with all those ladies killed in Ciudad Juarez. There was alot of killings there.

A never heard of the murders before...That's so sad...However, it looks like it started around 1993...I hope her disappearance isn't connected..

CUIDAD JUAREZ WIKIPEDIA

It's strange that she left with the neighbors, but didn't return...They have to know something...The landlord, her friends or other neighbors may have some insight into what was going on in that building...

Since you were a child you may not have been privy to what was going on...I've checked countless records and have found very little on her...I believe I found a divorce record, but other than that its just possibilities...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilgrlbghrt
Back