Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 3:58 in the Quanell video, he says police recovered the video from the neighbor's camera.
At 4:07 in the Quanell video, he says something a little different from the source below. He says after the mother had left the city, the step dad is seen.
____________________________________________,

News source quote:
In the video, Vence was seen the morning after Bowens went to Massachusetts for her father’s funeral carrying two bottles of bleach, a large laundry container and a black bag stuffed inside, Quanell X said.

Mother of Maleah Davis blames girl’s stepfather for disappearance

Edit: added link to pommymommy post with video. Post 269

Last edited:
I just re-listened to the Fox video and I didn't hear it. I'm pretty sure the rules are that if we can't link to it, it's rumor... MOO

I’ll have mod remove my post, I don’t have time to read or listen to every article. I’m not the only one that heard the comment. Ty

I just re-listened to the Fox video and I didn't hear it. I'm pretty sure the rules are that if we can't link to it, it's rumor... I hope somebody will clear this up because it's derailing the thread. MOO

I'm one who heard it yesterday on Fox's live feed, but it appears to have been removed or edited out. I'll flag my earlier post discussing it because I can't find it now.

I’ll have mod remove my post, I don’t have time to read or listen to every article. I’m not the only one that heard the comment. Ty
Yeah, I know you're not the only one who claims to have heard it but many of us have re-listened now and don't hear it. If it's out there, I hope someone will post it and clear this up, but generally, if you post something as fact it is on you to provide the link. Sorry! :) MOO

Yeah, I know you're not the only one who claims to have heard it but many of us have re-listened now and don't hear it. If it's out there, I hope someone will post it and clear this up, but generally, if you post something as fact it is on you to provide the link. Sorry! :) MOO

No prob.

I listened to the whole thing and then listened again from 5:30-7:30 and didn't hear it. Can't imagine why it would be edited out and the video does not seem to have been edited.

Perhaps the advocate misspoke & asked it be edited, idk.
I’ll email Fox. Maybe they will respond. Surely when they transcribed they questioned it. It was said at the beginning, during the cleaning convo, obviously. MOO.

I asked my posts to be removed so we can move on.

They must be livid she pulled such a stunt. Moo
Why on earth did she feel it necessary to address the public & not sit down with LE privately?
I’m of the different camp I guess.
I think they are pleased, this is evidence for them now and if she back tracks it helps their case.
Actually ALL the msm she has done will help their case.
I do believe we don’t have EVERYTHING LE has or knows and the more she or representatives talk for or with her, the more info LE have.

I’m of the different camp I guess.
I think they are pleased, this is evidence for them now and if she back tracks it helps their case.
Actually ALL the msm she has done will help their case.
I do believe we don’t have EVERYTHING LE has or knows and the more she or representatives talk for or with her, the more info LE have.

I agree if she backtracks she corners herself. But, he did the talking so she has a way put, imo.
I think LE preferred she spoke with them privately, just moo.

I went back to yesterday's posts immediately following the presser. There is no mention of the "you know why" comment for nearly 20 pages, then post #574 reports it as fact, saying QX said it:

Let’s not forget the spokesman said he told her he had cleaned the apartment with bleach and she’d know why.
They didn’t “just” discover that on video.

However, I think that was an incorrect recollection and assumption. There's so much information being shared right now and it's so emotional that of course that happens sometimes.

Based on the relevant quotes from the video (summarized here: Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance), I don't think we actually know if she directly asked him why he was cleaning, just that he said he was (I am speculating in a text message while she was in MA) and she was "confused" as to why. There's been nothing definitively stated to show she ever asked him why or that he ever answered at all, much less with "you know why."

Also wondering what BB shared with the community organizer/activist , in private.
Has she made sensitive information available to him ? If so-- hope he's running as fast as he can to LE with it.
Maleah needs to be found.

They must be livid she pulled such a stunt. Moo
Why on earth did she feel it necessary to address the public & not sit down with LE privately?

I thought the whole thing was bonkers, but my TV crime drama inspired brain is wondering if LE has wiretaps on DVs family members and the comment about the d*ck pix was an attempt to get him to call people so they could find him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua