TX - Mall employee Arthur Fernandez III charged with recording himself raping 2 toddlers in bathroom - January 9, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

The court documents tell of a disgusting pattern of assault. They outline four short videos that were posted online showing the sexual assault of two 2-year-olds, where more than one perpetrator was present.

The documents state Arthur Fernandez III had access to both children in the mall because their mothers, who worked there, would sometimes bring their child when they were unable to get child care. Fernandez worked at a nearby kiosk in the mall and would offer to watch them.
and
In those videos, upwards of seven people could be heard making vulgar comments and could be seen assaulting the child, though only Fernandez is charged.

So, assuming AF wouldn't have had a lot of prior notice about a child being there (since it apparently only periodically happened when the mother couldn't find childcare), it creeps me out to know that on short-ish notice he not only assaults children but he was able to find/coordinate with 7+ other people who also attended the assault video sessions!?!?

:eek::mad:

I hope they are all locked away for the remainder of their lives. MOO.

Quotes from:

and

So, assuming AF wouldn't have had a lot of prior notice about a child being there (since it apparently only periodically happened when the mother couldn't find childcare), it creeps me out to know that on short-ish notice he not only assaults children but he was able to find/coordinate with 7+ other people who also attended the assault video sessions!?!?

Quotes from:

were those other people there in person or on facetime?

were those other people there in person or on facetime?

The article makes me think they were there in person. (MOO.)

"ABC13 was told that during those times, Fernandez would bring the child into a bathroom, reportedly assault them, and take videos. In those videos, upwards of seven people could be heard making vulgar comments and could be seen assaulting the child, though only Fernandez is charged."

The article makes me think they were there in person. (MOO.)

"ABC13 was told that during those times, Fernandez would bring the child into a bathroom, reportedly assault them, and take videos. In those videos, upwards of seven people could be heard making vulgar comments and could be seen assaulting the child, though only Fernandez is charged."

How can he be the only one charged? If someone watches such thing on Dark Web, isn’t it an offense?

According to the articles I read, the other perps where there in person. Here's a picture of the main perp from his social media:

1705645958047.png

uggh, I was going to share a link to the Criminal Complaint and Affidavit in Support of it that is linked at the Heavy.com article with a SPOILER because of how graphic. But the document is clearly marked as "Sealed - public and unofficial staff access to this instrument are prohibited by court order". Heavy should not have posted it IMO and I won't further disseminate it by linking here.

Suffice to say the details boggle the mind

I hope they can ID the other people in them videos.
and

Quotes from:
yes how would he be able to gather so many sick minded individuals in that short space of time. I find it mind boggling that one person can have a mind this sick, but to know 7 other people who share the same sick thoughts is absolutely shocking.

I have a question. So this was sexually assaulting and raping kids to make CSAM. His IG account is locked, but his username for CashApp is still visible. Hopefully CashApp has shut his account down?

<modsnip - quoted post, response removed>
This was very brazen of AF to do this in the toilets of the mall while people were around. I have sympathy with the parents until LE says different. Hopefully he is not profiting on Instagram.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BSteel
Back