GUILTY TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did KA ever repay the $450,000 Colin gave her? I have no idea why this just popped into my head. That’s a lot of money. What happened to it? Did she use some of it to pay Cofer a retainer fee?
I seem to recall that wasn't accurate. It was closer to $100,000, and we never learned if he gave it to her as in that he transferred it to her name, or if she just invested it under his name but only she had access/passwords to the accounts, etc.

She quit claimed the 2 properties she owned. One to her mother and one to her sister and she had already sold her car so legally she was indigent when she filed for court appointed attorney for the theft. If I knew how to find my previous post with the links to the quit claims I would post it here. Anyway, by the use of a quit claim, whatever equity she had in those properties now belongs to her relatives and they can sell them and use the proceeds for whatever. They may pay Cofer with them or they could save them and deposit monthly into her commissary so she can have some extras during her stay at the TDC Hotel.
Thanks, answered my question.

I could not agree more. Life sentence should mean life. I felt the same when Heidi Broussard's killer was given a deal which reduced her capital murder charge to 2nd degree murder where she too will be eligible for release after serving 30 years. She was facing the death penalty. How can a guilty individual go from facing death to being eligible for release, ever?
So much for "don't mess with Texas!" JMO

I suspect she didn't get life because there was no prior history of attacking women on her side, and there was quite a system of dating on CS's side. Neither wanted to drag anything out, as the case was simple - she killed another woman, she goes to jail. However if she went for life, other witnesses could be invited, and the jury, made felt more sympathetic towards her.

If you could ask her one question, what would it be? Mine would be, "Was it worth it?"
I have multiple questions! But one that comes to mind often is, "If Colin and/or Cash had been inside, would you have killed them all?"

Also - "Did you really think you'd get away with this, with Colin having been the last person to have seen her, obviously he'd be a suspect and they'd probably confiscate both of your guns..."

I have multiple questions! But one that comes to mind often is, "If Colin and/or Cash had been inside, would you have killed them all?"

Also - "Did you really think you'd get away with this, with Colin having been the last person to have seen her, obviously he'd be a suspect and they'd probably confiscate both of your guns..."
IMO KA knew MW was alone. That is why she circled around. She was waiting for her to come home. She went in and murdered her then left and in a last fit of rage threw MW’s bike in the bushes...disrespecting her prized possession and left.

Her beef was with MW only. CS could have politely explained his girlfriend was uncomfortable with him socializing with MW and it seems MW was mature enough to respect that and keep their relationship platonic and professional. But he didn't. And for whatever reason MW pursued the friendship.

Triangles are emotionally toxic and rarely simple. Friendship, love, work relationships etc....2 can side up and leave the other one out.

I dont think I’d have any questions for the convicted murderer. She (KA) has no remorse, hasn’t taken accountability for the brutal murder of MW, and has no regard for the rights of others. Still displays violent tendencies otherwise why attempt to escape jail? She appears to have no regard for the law and definitely appears to think the rules do not apply to her. It’s only a matter of time before we read something else about her, she won’t be able to adapt to prison life.

I'm certainly interested in hearing what others' would ask this convicted murderer.

All of this is speculation and moo

IMO KA knew MW was alone. That is why she circled around. She was waiting for her to come home. She went in and murdered her then left and in a last fit of rage threw MW’s bike in the bushes...disrespecting her prized possession and left.

Her beef was with MW only. CS could have politely explained his girlfriend was uncomfortable with him socializing with MW and it seems MW was mature enough to respect that and keep their relationship platonic and professional. But he didn't. And for whatever reason MW pursued the friendship.

Triangles are emotionally toxic and rarely simple. Friendship, love, work relationships etc....2 can side up and leave the other one out.
Understood. But what I am not 100% on is… did KA actually see the motorcycle stop with Mo on it, get off and then drive away? Or did she see it enter the alley but she didn’t approach the same alley for fear of being seen, so when she did enter the alley, perhaps the motorcycle was gone and perhaps she thought it was hidden In the garage. And surely she knew Mo didn’t live there so how did KA know she wouldn’t be barging into the residence with the tenant or with other friends inside?

And surely she knew Mo didn’t live there so how did KA know she wouldn’t be barging into the residence with the tenant or with other friends inside?

I've always wondered this too. At the trial, we heard that one of the texts Mo sent CS said Cash would be out with her college friends so Mo was on her own that night. Assuming KA was able to read all CS's messages, she would have at least known Cash was out for part of the evening, but she still couldn't be sure there was no one else staying there (or when Cash would be coming back). Unless KA got out of her Jeep and went up the stairs earlier to scope the place out, then went back to the Jeep to wait for Mo to get back.

Understood. But what I am not 100% on is… did KA actually see the motorcycle stop with Mo on it, get off and then drive away? Or did she see it enter the alley but she didn’t approach the same alley for fear of being seen, so when she did enter the alley, perhaps the motorcycle was gone and perhaps she thought it was hidden In the garage. And surely she knew Mo didn’t live there so how did KA know she wouldn’t be barging into the residence with the tenant or with other friends inside?
Could she have heard the motorcycle drive away if she was close and had her windows down? Or maybe she had a tracker/find my iPhone thing with CS’s phone and knew he left or was home? Or maybe he just got real lucky that he left and she didn’t kill him too?

I think the prison administration will be wise to her yoga and will not allow her to use it to her advantage. They may allow her to practice it herself, but won't let her teach it to other inmates. After all, she utilized it in hiding from justice in Costa Rica.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member