TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, prized cyclist, fatally shot before race, Austin, May 2022 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the impression that I had after reading the text that MW sent to CS about her confusion regarding seeing him at one of the events. She apparently thought that they were more than just friends, according to her text. And in CS's text response to MW, he didn't set the record straight, implied that it was poor judgement on his part to have brought KA along to the event in question, but that she was there in some capcity other than as his romantic partner.
I noticed he sort of specified 2022 before the platonic comments, those texts from the affidavit (where it seemed like a discussion of ‘just friends or not?’) were in January and maybe from then forward, just friends it was.

I feel bad for anyone who is swarmed by The Sun at their house!

I noticed he sort of specified 2022 before the platonic comments, those texts from the affidavit (where it seemed like a discussion of ‘just friends or not?’) were in January and maybe from then forward, just friends it was.

I feel bad for anyone who is swarmed by The Sun at their house!

I doubt he was swarmed by them. He probably got paid by them for the story and pictures. Remember this is the guy who was supposedly fleeing Texas until KA was caught since he supposedly feared for his life? Now he's back at home and is disclosing his routines and what he's riding when out in public.

Interesting that he has never seen the "volatile" side of KA, according to his statements to The Sun in the article posted above.

“Obviously she’s not going to be the same human that I knew.

“I would say she is one of the least volatile people I have ever met and that’s why it’s so absolutely shocking.

“She had sides to her personality that I don’t think she shared with anybody.

“I had no indication of anything like that.”
For the time being, I'm taking everything he says with a side of salt...

IMO, it's a solid statement to say he is a victim. Of KA and his own behavior. There are plenty of his type around, and this time he messed with the wrong person.

How wrong? Very. KA's actions seem very cold and calculating and she seems to be executing to a careful plan. As mentioned, there are plenty of people like CS around. This is an unfortunate part of life. KA demonstrated that she will resort to murder to resolve things like this and she had no regard for the life of MW.

For CS, he will face the worst possible jury in himself and as he gets older realizing his actions had consequences, regardless if if the consequences were fair or not.

For KA, she will eventually be found and likely convicted of murder or has already/will kill herself.

All MOO.

KA demonstrated that she will resort to murder to resolve things like this and she had no regard for the life of MW.
Yes, she’s the murderer and no one else. This doesn’t negate Strickland’s part in all of it.
For KA, she will eventually be found and likely convicted of murder or has already/will kill herself.
I wouldn’t be surprised if this ends up like Brian Laundrie. I thought he would kill himself and at the time, many told me, no, he was too much of a narcissist and was enjoying being on the run and taunting LE.

I have nothing nice to say re CS and his latest interview so I won't say anything at all (I love reading others' thoughts though, LOL). However it does make me curious about the ownership of the house and what rights, if any, CS has to the property and its contents. Is he paying the bills now that KA is in the wind? Will her family step in?

IMO, it's a solid statement to say he is a victim. Of KA and his own behavior. There are plenty of his type around, and this time he messed with the wrong person.

How wrong? Very. KA's actions seem very cold and calculating and she seems to be executing to a careful plan. As mentioned, there are plenty of people like CS around. This is an unfortunate part of life. KA demonstrated that she will resort to murder to resolve things like this and she had no regard for the life of MW.

For CS, he will face the worst possible jury in himself and as he gets older realizing his actions had consequences, regardless if if the consequences were fair or not.

All MOO.
I disagree. He will never take responsibility for his actions. Why? Because it's all about him. Everyone else is just a pawn in his games. And those games likely extend into every area of his life.

Me, me, me.....that's his mantra.

MOO

I disagree. He will never take responsibility for his actions. Why? Because it's all about him. Everyone else is just a pawn in his games. And those games likely extend into every area of his life.

Me, me, me.....that's his mantra.

MOO
Very possible, I agree. Though time does have a way of eroding that façade, sometimes

So it appears the house is in CS's name alone, which surprises me. https://stage.travis.prodigycad.com/property-detail/327606/2022 (I searched the address listed on KA's arrest warrant from last month).

For some reason, I thought the house was KA's (maybe based on the article that quoted a neighbor talking about all the activity at the house when she and her sister lived there, but perhaps that was a different house altogether).

Edit: Found two properties in KA's name: https://stage.travis.prodigycad.com/property-detail/320658/2022 and https://stage.travis.prodigycad.com/property-detail/328245/2022

Very possible, I agree. Though time does have a way of eroding that façade, sometimes
I feel he has a long-standing character problem. If it were a facade, there might be hope of change.

You notice in the interview he does not sincerely mourn MW. He tries to distance himself from KA.

What does he say?
Asked if he believes the claims that Armstrong may be posing as her sister Christine, Strickland said: “How is that relevant to me?

“I am working on *advertiser censored****g cars all day, that’s what I’m doing.

“I’m not following the *advertiser censored****g news, it’s not in my realm of control.

“There’s nothing I can do except drive myself crazy. That’s really it.

“My heart goes out to everyone who was more deeply traumatized by this than I was.”

Emphasis mine. I rest my case.

MOO

So it appears the house is in CS's name alone, which surprises me. https://stage.travis.prodigycad.com/property-detail/327606/2022 (I searched the address listed on KA's arrest warrant from last month).

For some reason, I thought the house was KA's (maybe based on the article that quoted a neighbor talking about all the activity at the house when she and her sister lived there, but perhaps that was a different house altogether).

Edit: Found two properties in KA's name: https://stage.travis.prodigycad.com/property-detail/320658/2022 and https://stage.travis.prodigycad.com/property-detail/328245/2022
How can she get money from those properties now, on the run? If it’s sent to her it can be traced, I’m assuming…

Interesting she appears to have bought two homes outright, one in April and one in May 2021. 34 years old and you have money to buy 2 houses in 2 months. I realize that there is money in real estate, how many more does she own? If this young woman and her sister have mega amounts of money there is no telling what these two are up to.

I think there is much more to this story than people have any idea. As far as CS goes, he has more knowledge than he is letting on, to me he sounds seriously irritated. His life is completely on hold. I would take a serious look at the sisters whereabouts and what kind of CHARACTER she has

Interesting she appears to have bought two homes outright, one in April and one in May 2021. 34 years old and you have money to buy 2 houses in 2 months. I realize that there is money in real estate, how many more does she own? If this young woman and her sister have mega amounts of money there is no telling what these two are up to.
This sounds consistent with multiple reports that she has made a great deal of money from flipping houses.

I’d speculate that law enforcement and specifically the feds have traced her financial holdings to the extent possible, and have flags on them for any indication they are being used to support her illegal flight from justice. But she could have money hidden in strange holdings (such as overseas) or she might be someone who kept a huge amount in cash that she took off with when she left Austin TX.

(a source re her financial situation-

Texas Deputy US Marshal Brandon Filla previously told The Post that Armstrong had earned significant money flipping houses and “may have the funds to continue to hide.”

Apologies if this story has been posted. The..wait for it…yea, it’s The Sun on site at the campsite location in New York.

(Includes a photo I’ve never seen before of KA but not posting it here as it is with CA)

This sounds consistent with multiple reports that she has made a great deal of money from flipping houses.

I’d speculate that law enforcement and specifically the feds have traced her financial holdings to the extent possible, and have flags on them for any indication they are being used to support her illegal flight from justice. But she could have money hidden in strange holdings (such as overseas) or she might be someone who kept a huge amount in cash that she took off with when she left Austin TX.

(a source re her financial situation-

Texas Deputy US Marshal Brandon Filla previously told The Post that Armstrong had earned significant money flipping houses and “may have the funds to continue to hide.”
I wonder if having funds such as these will enable her to begin anew outside of the US. I really wonder how the authorities are going to be able to apprehend a fugitive with these means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore