GUILTY TX - Noted sniper Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield slain at Erath County gun range

That's the first time I've heard of them texting each other too!

The audio is terrible! Spit the rocks out, dude.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 28s 29 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth police surround him. After 30 min Eddie flees. After short chase Eddie is arrested.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 2m 2 minutes ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth you will see Eddie’s answer to straightforward ?’s and hear his delusional responses.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 1m 1 minute ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth We can prove insanity defense. We have the burden to prove that @ time of murder he had mental

#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth disease and didn’t know conduct was wrong. We have med records, fam and friends who saw behavior

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 52s 52 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth we will present board certified psychologists who’ve spent time with Eddie.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 32s 32 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth they’ve dealt with insane people. They will say in their opinion @ time of murder Eddie was insane.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 38s 39 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth suffering from severe mental disease and didn’t know conduct was wrong. He thought he HAD to kill

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 30s 31 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth before they killed him

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 8s 9 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth we don’t know what narrow window prosecution if referring to. You will hear what insane is

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 27s 27 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth and it will prove Eddie was insane

Trial Queen Sharee @TrialQnSharee · 20s 20 seconds ago
Def: At the time of this tragic event #EddieRayRouth was insane and is not guilty by reason of insanity #SniperTrial

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 3m 3 minutes ago
Moore basically lays out the insanity defense in #AmericanSniper trial.

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 1m 1 minute ago
Moore: "You will find at the time of this tragic event that Eddie Routh was insane and not guilty by reason of insanity."

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 22s 22 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth once you hear evidence you will find that @ time of murder Eddie was insane and not guilty by that

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 14s 14 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth openings over.

Trial Queen Sharee @TrialQnSharee · 2m 2 minutes ago
Defense finishes opening arguments in #SniperTrial

WildAbout Trial @WildAboutTrial3 · 11s 11 seconds ago
Opening statements are over in the #AmericanSniper trial. Thoughts?

Are defense attorneys allowed to make up stuff as they go along?

Did CK really text that stuff?

I guess they have evidence that CK & CL were texting back and forth.

#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth The text from Chad to Chris was “Watch my six"

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 4m 4 minutes ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth taking notes during openings

B9k5sE1IAAIP2V9.png:large

Jim Douglas WFAA @wfaajdouglas · 2m 2 minutes ago
#snipertrial Moore finishes open statement 10:22. Says at time of shooting, Routh didn't know what he did was wrong.

Here Are the Most Important Details to Come Out of Opening Statements in ‘American Sniper’ Murder Trial

AP935947885232-620x436.jpg

(Taya Kyle, wife of slain Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, arrives at the Erath County Donald R. Jones Justice Center Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2015, in Stephenville, Texas, for the opening day of the capital murder trial of former Marine )

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...g-statements-in-american-sniper-murder-trial/

Jason Howerton @jason_howerton · 47s 47 seconds ago
Opening statements are wrapped in Eddie Ray Routh's murder trial... expect witnesses to testify after 15 min recess #AmericanSniper

YESorNO, thank you very much for all your posts!! I am hard of hearing & didn't catch a lot of the opening statements. JMO, neither the prosecution or defense had that courtroom "magic" delivery that catches & keeps your attention.

WildAbout Trial @WildAboutTrial3 · 5m 5 minutes ago
Apparently the judge is banning audio from here on out. Soooooo... thanks for joining us for the openings. #AmericanSniper

Trial Queen Sharee @TrialQnSharee · 8m 8 minutes ago
#SniperTrial will not b livestreamed during trial. Originally judge said there could be stream w/out audio,looks like we won't even get that

That's the first time I've heard of them texting each other too!

The audio is terrible! Spit the rocks out, dude.

Too bad we'll never know what Eddie Routh was saying or doing in that backseat.

Chad must have thought he was "straight-up nuts" too based his response to Chris "watch my 6, he's right behind me."

Have they listed the names of the psychologists/psychiatrists that plan to testify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YESorNO, thank you very much for all your posts!! I am hard of hearing & didn't catch a lot of the opening statements. JMO, neither the prosecution or defense had that courtroom "magic" delivery that catches & keeps your attention.

I'm not able to watch the video streaming, so tweets are good too, IMO. :seeya:

Too bad we'll never know what Eddie Routh was saying or doing in that backseat.

Chad must have thought he was "straight-up nuts" too based his response to Chris "watch my 6, he's right behind me."

Have they listed the names of the psychologists/psychiatrists that plan to testify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haven't seen any list

WildAbout Trial @WildAboutTrial3 · 7m 7 minutes ago
We are at a quick break in the #AmericanSniper trial but will resume shortly. Heading back into the courtroom. Dynamic opening statements.

WildAbout Trial @WildAboutTrial3 · 3m 3 minutes ago
There are no electronics in the courtroom but we'll have all the updates you can't see on camera at each break. Get ready. #AmericanSniper

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 31s 31 seconds ago
Jury re-entering courtroom after morning break in #AmericanSniper trial

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 46s 47 seconds ago
Taya Kyle taking the stand

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 56s 56 seconds ago
Taya Kyle on the stand.

B9lBx4MCYAEE8fL.jpg:large

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 1m 1 minute ago
Taya tearing up while saying she was married to Chris Kyle. They married in March 2002

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola21
Back