TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, 22 Apr 2020 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE ONLY NO DISCUSSION

oviedo

Reaction score
An “extensive search” is underway for a 20-year-old soldier, who went missing earlier this week while stationed in Texas.

Private First Class Vanessa Guillen was last seen on Wednesday, April 22, at 1:00 p.m. local time in a parking lot at squadron headquarters in Fort Hood, army officials said in a press release, as they asked members of the public for help finding the missing soldier.

Afterward, several items belonging to Guillen were “found in the armory room,” where she had been working before her disappearance. The items included her car keys, ID and wallet.

More at Search Underway in Texas for Missing 20-Year-Old Soldier: 'Something Is Not Right,' Says Sister

Pfc.-Vanessa-Guillen-FH.jpg

Fort Hood soldier disappears; keys, ID card, wallet later found

The Army said Guillen is of Hispanic descent, 5 feet 2 inches, and weighs 126 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. She has three tattoos: a cross with a flower and a flower, both on her left arm, and a mountain on her upper left shoulder. She also has a mole on the left side of her chin.

Anyone with information should contact Army CID Special Agents at 254-495-7767 or the Military Police Desk at 254-287-4001.

*Per Article:The soldier’s sister posted that her sister’s phone was last pinged near Belton, about 20 miles east of the Army post. “Something is not right,” she wrote, “please help me find her.”
MISSING: 20-year-old Fort Hood soldier hasn’t been seen since Wednesday

Vanessa Guillen: Police search for Fort Hood soldier who hasn't been seen since Wednesday - CNN
Fort Hood officials and special agents from the US Army CID are asking the public for help locating Guillen and a "Be on the Lookout," or BOLO, notice has been issued to law enforcement in the area.

"An extensive search is underway by military members, as well as civilian and military police," the release said.

Guillen is described as 5 feet 2 inches, 126 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

Fort Hood is a U.S. military post located in Killeen, Texas. It covers roughly 340 square miles of Coryell and Bell counties in central Texas between Waco and Austin and is home to III Corps and The First Cavalry Division, as well as many tenant units, according to Military.com

Anyone with information about Guillen’s whereabouts is asked to contact Army CID Special Agents at 254-495-7767 or the Military Police Desk at 254-287-4001.

'Extensive search' is under way for Fort Hood soldier, 20, who has been missing for five days | Daily Mail Online

SABBM:

Private First Class Vanessa Guillen was last seen on April 22 at 1pm in the parking lot of her Regimental Engineer Squadron Headquarters, 3rd Cavalry Regiment on the Army based in Killeen, Texas.

Her car keys, barracks room key, identification card and wallet were later found in the armory room where she was working earlier in the day. She was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, light purple leggings and black Nike sneakers.

Guillen's sister, Mayra Guillen, wrote on Facebook that the missing woman's phone was last tracked on Belton, Texas, about 20 minutes away from Fort Hood.

She also said that neither Vanessa's boyfriend nor other family members have been in contact with her since last Wednesday.

'Please help me find my girlfriend,' Guillen's boyfriend, Juan Cruz, tweeted on Friday. 'Please anything helps.'

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/fort-hood-vanessa-guillen-missing

Military and civilian police at Fort Hood, including agents from Army Criminal Investigations Command, are conducting an "extensive search" for a young private who hasn't been seen since Wednesday.

Pfc. Vanessa Guillen, 20, was last seen in a black t-shirt at 1 p.m., in the parking lot of the Regimental Engineer Squadron Headquarters, 3rd Cavalry Regiment, according to a Fort Hood press release

Mayra Guillen said the last text conversation she had with her sister was the night before she disappeared. The pair talked about Vanessa’s plans to buy a new car, she said.

However, Mayra Guillen suspected something was wrong the next day when her sister’s boyfriend said she was not answering texts or phone calls.

“As soon as I saw the clock strike 9 p.m. I knew she wouldn’t be working from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.,” she said. “That’s when I started getting in touch with her sergeant.”

Search continues for Fort Hood soldier last seen Wednesday, family says

3rd Cavalry Regiment adds engineer squadron

3rd Cavalry Regiment adds engineer squadron
...“I hope we bring value added to an already rich tradition of mounted riflemen. With that, bringing that extra flavor of combat effectiveness with engineers,” Ray said. “We have everything that you need to support the regiment, as well as stand alone as a combat unit.”

After Soldier Vanishes From Fort Hood, Army Offers $15,000 Reward For Information

SABBM:

"Individuals are strongly encouraged to come forward if they have credible information to help locate Guillen," the release reads. "People wishing to remain anonymous will be honored to the degree allowable under the law and the information will be held in the strictest confidence allowable."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amikman
Back