TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

I've read thru all these posts and never wavered from my gut feeling. Prisma was slipped a roofie (Rohypnol), but after ex/current left, when she was alone, when she went to the restroom probably, closer to the end of her stay. Her actions after are textbook for after consumption. An inebriated state is suddenly demonstrated, the tab indicating how much she drank is vital, I imagine it's no more than a bartender would be comfortable serving, and those who spoke w her at the restaurant said she didn't sound intoxicated, this escalated to her being thrown out in a very short time. So she bats the hell out of there, you can see her exit, pissed and confused because of she feels like she's drugged, she's heading home and it's getting exponentially worse, and she thinks her ex/current slipped her something, she feels things unraveling and knows she will soon be unable to drive, so abruptly turns back to go to her exes/current apt. From their her confusion and disorientation are rapidly overcoming her and she starts making the confused calls, she goes from asking for her exes room number to not knowing where she even was. Prisma was a heavy drinker, unless that bartender served her 15 drinks, she could handle 3 drinks an hour probs since HS, that would not illicit the road rage, and rapidly deteriorating mind set, and crying. She was not crying or fearful because of her ex/current. It was the drug that was rapidly paralyzing her, that's why she was last seen sitting against the wall, every roofied person has to lay down or prop themselves up, after paralysis they're helpless. I believe one of the people Prisma called answered and told her he'd meet her on the roof, as they'd done in the past, the lady who saw her next to the silver car w the trunk open said she'd seen Prisma on the roof with another man previously. As for who slipped her the roofie, I've been in the restaurant biz, for some reason some restaurants are notorious for this activity, not accusing any staff of the restaurant Prisma was last at, but it's an epidemic in some areas, I believe the person that told her to meet him on the roof, as they'd done in the past is our guy

In your scenario (which is as good as any) we obviously need a list of everyone who was in that building or parking lot that day, but don't have any way to get such a list. It wouldn't have been the guy who served her drinks, or anyone in the bar (because there's no connection between the bar and the apartments), but rather just someone random who wandered by, and maybe not even someone she knew before.

It's probably worth mentioning that LE has video of her entire time sitting at the bar, and they say they didn't see anyone slip anything into her drink.

I've read thru all these posts and never wavered from my gut feeling. Prisma was slipped a roofie (Rohypnol), but after ex/current left, when she was alone, when she went to the restroom probably, closer to the end of her stay. Her actions after are textbook for after consumption. An inebriated state is suddenly demonstrated, the tab indicating how much she drank is vital, I imagine it's no more than a bartender would be comfortable serving, and those who spoke w her at the restaurant said she didn't sound intoxicated, this escalated to her being thrown out in a very short time. So she bats the hell out of there, you can see her exit, pissed and confused because of she feels like she's drugged, she's heading home and it's getting exponentially worse, and she thinks her ex/current slipped her something, she feels things unraveling and knows she will soon be unable to drive, so abruptly turns back to go to her exes/current apt. From their her confusion and disorientation are rapidly overcoming her and she starts making the confused calls, she goes from asking for her exes room number to not knowing where she even was. Prisma was a heavy drinker, unless that bartender served her 15 drinks, she could handle 3 drinks an hour probs since HS, that would not illicit the road rage, and rapidly deteriorating mind set, and crying. She was not crying or fearful because of her ex/current. It was the drug that was rapidly paralyzing her, that's why she was last seen sitting against the wall, every roofied person has to lay down or prop themselves up, after paralysis they're helpless. I believe one of the people Prisma called answered and told her he'd meet her on the roof, as they'd done in the past, the lady who saw her next to the silver car w the trunk open said she'd seen Prisma on the roof with another man previously. As for who slipped her the roofie, I've been in the restaurant biz, for some reason some restaurants are notorious for this activity, not accusing any staff of the restaurant Prisma was last at, but it's an epidemic in some areas, I believe the person that told her to meet him on the roof, as they'd done in the past is our guy
What would be the purpose of slipping her something? Make her pass out and then assault her? Organ theft? Obviously the person would have to follow her and keep following her in that case, esp if they were a stranger. I don't see this as a likely scenario. In any case, the drink was on video so probably not a factor.

Did Prisma have history of diabetes? Blood sugar issues can cause confusion, weakness and crying.

What would be the purpose of slipping her something? Make her pass out and then assault her? Organ theft? Obviously the person would have to follow her and keep following her in that case, esp if they were a stranger. I don't see this as a likely scenario. In any case, the drink was on video so probably not a factor.

Did Prisma have history of diabetes? Blood sugar issues can cause confusion, weakness and crying.
I worked in lots of restaurants in college, and sometimes it would take no more than dislikeing a person to get roofied, to watch the person unravel and freak out. It's not always a date rape scenario. Detectives would occasionally warn the female patrons of this ongoing activity, I believe this was the case at the restaurant Prisma was at.
In Prisma's case, I believe she bolted out of there in a manner that kept her from being followed regardless, she had already felt she was being followed. Her ensuing confusion and breakdown match the effects of being roofied, down to eventually being seen sitting propped up against the wall on the top floor garage.

I've been following this case closely, since the beginning. It peaked my interest because I'm a Dallasite and work here in Dallas as well. I really thought the ex she met up with could have been involved with her disappearance, but now that DPD has confirmed that his alibi/whereabouts have "checked out" - and neither she or her body hasn't been found, I feel like she was assaulted/killed by a random stranger familiar with that area where the Olympus apartments are located.

Yes, the apartments are nice and modern, but it's a gentrified area. Growing up, that area was the "hood" and some of it still somewhat is....there are a lot of homeless, drug dealers and addicts in that area. It's gotten better but it's still not too far from some "hoodish" areas/spots/streets. What if someone saw her and took advantage of this young, beautiful and intoxicated woman? Saw what state she was in and used it to their benefit? If it were someone from the Olympus apartments I feel like they'd be caught on cameras from the complex? I'm not sure, but In this day in age, sadly it's not unheard of anymore. It reminds me of the Botello case, of the young woman from Seattle visiting Dallas, left a bar with a random guy she met and ended up dead. Her body was found miles away in a field. I feel like Denisse's body is going to be found miles away from Olympus and it's going to be some random stranger that she didn't know.

So very sad.

With a newer case here on WS, Heidi Planck, I'm looking at another angle here. In that case LE believes something happened to Heidi in a condo complex and her body was put down a garbage chute. Could we have a similar case here?

This case has always intrigued me... I have so many questions, but I'm hoping going back through each page of this thread will answer them. Please forgive me if, down the line, I ask any repeat questions or any questions that seem silly.

I've been following this case closely, since the beginning. It peaked my interest because I'm a Dallasite and work here in Dallas as well. I really thought the ex she met up with could have been involved with her disappearance, but now that DPD has confirmed that his alibi/whereabouts have "checked out" - and neither she or her body hasn't been found, I feel like she was assaulted/killed by a random stranger familiar with that area where the Olympus apartments are located.

Yes, the apartments are nice and modern, but it's a gentrified area. Growing up, that area was the "hood" and some of it still somewhat is....there are a lot of homeless, drug dealers and addicts in that area. It's gotten better but it's still not too far from some "hoodish" areas/spots/streets. What if someone saw her and took advantage of this young, beautiful and intoxicated woman? Saw what state she was in and used it to their benefit? If it were someone from the Olympus apartments I feel like they'd be caught on cameras from the complex? I'm not sure, but In this day in age, sadly it's not unheard of anymore. It reminds me of the Botello case, of the young woman from Seattle visiting Dallas, left a bar with a random guy she met and ended up dead. Her body was found miles away in a field. I feel like Denisse's body is going to be found miles away from Olympus and it's going to be some random stranger that she didn't know.

So very sad.
I assume all the local hospitals have been checked for long term amnesia patients? That's pretty much the only other outcome that seems likely.

With a newer case here on WS, Heidi Planck, I'm looking at another angle here. In that case LE believes something happened to Heidi in a condo complex and her body was put down a garbage chute. Could we have a similar case here?
A garbage chute has never been mentioned in connection with this case before, so maybe it doesn't apply. Technically she could have walked out of the building on the opposite side to the garage entry and not been caught on camera (not all exits were covered). Alternatively she could have been taken away in a car without it being noticed (only the guest car entrance was covered).

Text messages. Text messages. Text messages. We all know of the phone call logs but why the silence on text messages? The phone call log the family received did not include any text messages, just the call log. That's not to say no text messages exist, it's just that we'll never know. I still think Prisma was directed to go to the top of the apartment building and wait for someone or something. Could it have been via text?

Text messages. Text messages. Text messages. We all know of the phone call logs but why the silence on text messages? The phone call log the family received did not include any text messages, just the call log. That's not to say no text messages exist, it's just that we'll never know. I still think Prisma was directed to go to the top of the apartment building and wait for someone or something. Could it have been via text?
Perhaps she wasn't coordinated enough to write a text? She was very disoriented.

Here is my latest theory, for what it's worth:

She's acting belligerent at the bar and someone roofies her (say a bartender who is fed up with her, or maybe someone else).

While she's driving she realizes she needs to pull over somewhere because she is in no shape to be operating a vehicle. She goes to the one apartment she knows nearby and starts calling people because she doesn't feel right.

She scared and crying because she doesn't understand what's going on. She refuses help because she's afraid that it would get back to her work or family what state she's in.

Then eventually she finds a hiding spot and passes out, then for some reason aspirates and doesn't wake up or wakes up and cannot leave the space she's in.

For the car with the trunk open where she was crying, was this an older car that wouldn't have a trunk release from the inside? If not, I could see a random driver opening his car, finding her (maybe even still alive but passed out) and leaving her someplace unsafe.

Thoughts?

Perhaps she wasn't coordinated enough to write a text? She was very disoriented.

Here is my latest theory, for what it's worth:

She's acting belligerent at the bar and someone roofies her (say a bartender who is fed up with her, or maybe someone else).

While she's driving she realizes she needs to pull over somewhere because she is in no shape to be operating a vehicle. She goes to the one apartment she knows nearby and starts calling people because she doesn't feel right.

She scared and crying because she doesn't understand what's going on. She refuses help because she's afraid that it would get back to her work or family what state she's in.

Then eventually she finds a hiding spot and passes out, then for some reason aspirates and doesn't wake up or wakes up and cannot leave the space she's in.

For the car with the trunk open where she was crying, was this an older car that wouldn't have a trunk release from the inside? If not, I could see a random driver opening his car, finding her (maybe even still alive but passed out) and leaving her someplace unsafe.

Thoughts?
Nobody roofied her, it wasn't that kind of bar. She actually drove out past the apt building, got into a confrontation with another vehicle; pointed her gun at them, then turned around and went to the apt building, trying to find the ex-boyfriend she had lunch with, but he was out on a date with someone else. She had a long phone convo with her sons babysitter, but none of that has been released.

As far as texting is concerned, most in Prisma’s age group can do it in their sleep and with lightning speed. ‘Drunk texting’ is not in the least uncommon and can often exceed what one would normally text.

As far as texting is concerned, most in Prisma’s age group can do it in their sleep and with lightning speed. ‘Drunk texting’ is not in the least uncommon and can often exceed what one would normally text.
If the guy from her last phone call can be believed, she was somewhat impaired. She didn't know where she was at and was unable to find the location on her phone. I'm not sure if that means that she didn't know the address, remember the name of the apartment complex or something else.

Nobody roofied her, it wasn't that kind of bar. She actually drove out past the apt building, got into a confrontation with another vehicle; pointed her gun at them, then turned around and went to the apt building, trying to find the ex-boyfriend she had lunch with, but he was out on a date with someone else. She had a long phone convo with her sons babysitter, but none of that has been released.
If she wasn't under the influence of something other than alcohol, would she be so confused and disoriented? I don't think you can just automatically say "it wasn't that kind of bar".

If she wasn't under the influence of something other than alcohol, would she be so confused and disoriented? I don't think you can just automatically say "it wasn't that kind of bar".

"If she wasn't under the influence of something other than alcohol, would she be so confused and disoriented?" -- Yes, alcohol can definitely make you confused and disoriented when it is consumed in quantity!!

I don't think there is any mystery on why she acted drunk. It's because she was.

All accounts indicate she drank a lot that day, way too much, and was absolutely wasted. She was essentially kicked out of the bar - they refused to continue serving her because of her inebriation. And her whole time at the bar was on video, which LE reviewed from start to finish and determined nothing was slipped into her drink. She just drank wayyyyyyyyyy too much. It happens (with predictable results).

After she left, she may have driven crazy (because she was drunk, it was certainly quite likely) and not soon thereafter on that same street that goes in front of the bar (Haskell), she had an altercation at a light where she pulled a gun, the other party called the cops, and she sped off. She drove in an erratic direction until finally turning around and going back to an apartment complex she knew.

All her behavior that afternoon is classic behavior of someone who drinks way too much, from the bar to the driving to the confusion and more. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.

The hour long conversation with the babysitter took place when she was still at the bar. The babysitter claimed that they were discussing the upcoming Easter holiday (in another version they were talking about work). IMO their discussion is probably not connected to later events that day. The fact that Prisma didn't return to work at all after lunch is also likely not a sign of premeditation. She seemed rather impulsive. If I were to speculate about her actions if she hadn't been kicked out of the bar, it's possible that she would have stayed there until it was time to pick up her son (and perhaps hoped that the ex would return).

We never really got any back story on why she left. Was she a paralegal or working for an attorney fulfilling her requirements before becoming a licensed paralegal (intern).
I find it strange that after leaving the bar she brandished a firearm while in transit, but when she gets to the apartment she leaves the firearm in her vehicle. She didn't discard the gun and she didn't take it into the apartment with her. To me this suggests she doesn't care about the criminal aspects of the brandishing incident. A licensed paralegal would be afraid of loosing their license. Her step father said she had the firearm for protection. If she left the firearm it the vehicle she wasn't afraid of anyone at the apartment.
Just catching up, but wanted to comment that you don't need a license for a paralegal position. I know because I'm a paralegal for a law firm in Dallas and I'm not "licensed".

Does still seem odd that she would go from working at a law firm to a car dealership...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xobehtedistuO
Back