Last Known Location (Map)
County
Travis County

Missing From Tribal Land
--
Primary Residence on Tribal Land
--
Circumstances of Disappearance
Unknown. Roxanne was last seen at approximately 8:30pm at a hotel in the vicinity of I-35 and Rundberg in Austin, TX.

Physical Description​

Hair Color
Brown
Head Hair Description
Lt. Brown
Body Hair Description
--
Facial Hair Description
--
Left Eye Color
Green
Right Eye Color
Green
Eye Description
Green

Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description

Piercing
Double pierced ears, pierced navel

Scar/mark
quarter size scar on left knee, mole on right side of neck

Clothing and Accessories​

Item
Description

Clothing
Pink or peach tank top, light blue shorts, flip-flops.

Footwear
flip-flops''

I just listened to Roxanne's Vanished podcast episode from a few years ago and I'm heartbroken that she still hasn't been found.

My theory is that LW and GM are equally responsible for her disappearance. Because GM was known to frequent (and brutally assault) sex workers, and LW later had charges related to prostitution, I don't think it takes a huge mental leap to figure out what went down in that motel room. I think GM indicated to LW that he was interested in Roxanne, and LW wanted to make some money, whether Roxanne was a willing participant or not, we know GM was violent with women based on the other girl who had to fight for her life to get away from him. Things got out of hand and the two men quickly agreed to work together to get rid of her body or else they would both be in hot water. GM had a vehicle so he drove while LW made phone call after phone call using Roxanne's cell phone and racking up roaming charges as they went wherever GM thought was a good place to hide her.

I don't know if GM has an alibi for the night Loretta Lynn Roberts was killed, but because she was also strangled, I would not be at all surprised if she was another of his victims. The fact that he was brazen enough to carry Roxanne's ID in his wallet like a trophy makes me think she is not his only victim. LW was certainly involved, considering his phone call to his ex in NM with the 'I [bleeped] up' statement and his having Roxanne's jewelry and phone after she disappeared, but I don't think he could have killed her and gotten rid of her body without GM's help. They were a team, but I think GM is the key to finding her as he would have been driving and may have already had a place in mind to put her. Maybe even a place he's used before (or since, because I doubt anyone who escalates to the point of murder is likely to be able to control their impulses in the future).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic
Back