Found Safe TX - Sailor Tucker, 1, Austin, 23 Aug 2022 *endangered*

Sailor Tucker, 1, was last seen at 8 p.m. Aug. 23 in the 4700 block of White Elm Court.

According to police, she could be in an unknown vehicle in danger.

Tucker is described as a White girl, 25 pounds, 2 feet 2 inches and was last seen wearing a teal shirt and teal mermaid shorts.

An unknown vehicle makes it sound like a stranger abduction. IMO.
Agreed. But then… the fact that she was last seen at 8pm kind of makes me re-consider stranger abduction? Maybe she was with a known family member/acquaintance and did not get returned at agreed upon time this morning?
Lots of other possibilities running through my head as to why such a delay in reporting. None of them good. Hoping I am wrong.

My money is on a non custodial parent who was last seen in the unknown vehicle with Sailor. May be in danger for the same reason a parent might be non custodial.
I think that is the situation I am hoping for at this point.
Although if she were seen in the vehicle... why would it be an unknown vehicle?

I think that is the situation I am hoping for at this point.
Although if she were seen in the vehicle... why would it be an unknown vehicle?
I should correct my speculation, perhaps she was seen near a vehicle with an unnamed non custodial parent or adult. Perhaps the witness is too young to really know how to describe what type of vehicle.

I hope Sailor is found safe before we hear any more info. I pray this is a case where someone who loves her but is a bit misguided has her. That's what I want to believe anyway.

I got the notice about this sweet baby being missing through my Ring camera app. I also hope a non-custodial parent took her and realizes SOON that this isn’t the right way to go about whatever problems they have. I can’t bear to think of other possibilities.

Texas DPS identified Jessica Skelton, 22, as the suspect in the abduction of Sailor Tucker, 1, of Austin.(Texas DPS)
DOX3Q5WDFJEZ7KVVYVLJEE5U5Q.jpg

lord, I found her FB but won't link it here. It is as I suspected. A non custodial parental type situation. She is being "counseled" by half the internet on her FB page under a post featuring another child. I wish people wouldn't do that. You never really know some ones mental health or mental state. Those well meaning commentors could set her off and put Sailor further in harm's way rather than have the desired effect.

Praying this child remains safe. Keeping in mind there is probably some reason Sailor is not in Jessica's care and custody, I hope that Jessica will see that she this is not the way to go about things and only further hurts her cause, doesn't help it.

After an Amber Alert was issued Wednesday morning in Austin for a 1-year-old girl, police said the child had been found safe and a person of interest is in custody.

Police said 22-year-old Jessica Skelton was a person of interest in the child’s disappearance. Skelton was found early Wednesday evening and arrested on unrelated charges, according to the Austin Police Department.

According to APD, the child was previously last seen at 8 p.m. Tuesday in the 4700 block of White Elm

Missing 1-year-old Austin child found safe

Last edited:
oh good! So happy to read this update

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member