Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally hospital pre-admission documents request the name of a person to contact in an emergency and for an induction, likely the name of the family member you are authorizing to be with you at the birth.

SS might have given MG as the emergency contact instead of her mother, and if so, the hospital would have likely contacted SS's phone first, then MG's phone not her mother's when SS was a no-show.

Both of those calls would have gone unanswered, by then.
I was referring to why LE could not try to enter their apartment to do a wellness check. Aside from their sketchy past, she was in need of previously scheduled medical care she did not show up for. Out of character for her. Not answering her phone. Etc.

But the Kia driver still had to drive it from point A to point B and we just don’t know how far a distance that was. Maybe just 10 blocks on back roads. Or 3 miles. No idea.

I honestly can’t tell who was in charge there, if any of them. If it was planned, you’d have cleanup tools at the ready. I think truck driver was merely wiping down his own prints. And a too quick job at that.

Their apartment was in the 6000 block of Grissom Road. The Colinas at Medical Apartments are at 5903 block of Danny Kaye.

It is a 2.9 to 3.1 mile direct drive. 9-10 minutes by the two direct routes. Routes go through residential areas, both single family homes and apartments. A few open parking lots for schools or churches. A couple of small parks. No obvious really isolated industrial areas between the two.

Near the apartment complex is an area of older homes with large lots that seems like they would be remote, but El Verde road has the brand new Leon Valley Police Department building and Fire Station, so that's an unlikely area to want to have two bodies in your vehicle.

The meetup at Colinas at Medical Apartments is clearly in the dark, so I assume they had left the Grissom Road apartments at night in the dark, too. I suppose there are plenty of inconspicuous places along the way where drug deals commonly go down and the perps feel safer. I think the whole thing happened pretty quickly and they were both killed in the vehicle, then quickly taken to meet up with the truck and then dump the Kia.

I assume they left the apartment in the dark or very early am and were dead minutes later.

But the Kia driver still had to drive it from point A to point B and we just don’t know how far a distance that was. Maybe just 10 blocks on back roads. Or 3 miles. No idea.

I honestly can’t tell who was in charge there, if any of them. If it was planned, you’d have cleanup tools at the ready. I think truck driver was merely wiping down his own prints. And a too quick job at that.
Shouldn’t the Police be able to work “backwards”, from the destination point??? (especially with the footage they have shown of Chevy… they should also so be able to backtrack the Kia the same way …. IMO)

Would traffic cameras have a week’s recorded images stored?? Given that they thought the car had been there for approx 4 days ….
(In Aus, you can easily get an image of a week prior, from Point to Point highway cameras, (longer than that is more difficult ..)

I feel certain that with the current footage, they know exactly the time and date the car was dumped there …

I have looked up the sunset time and it’s fairly early in the evening … approx 17:45pm, so it gets dark there pretty early IMO ..but I would assume it was a late night drop off …. Less prying eyes…

IMO

Edit to add: Or are there too many backstreets in that area for that to occur ???

Last edited:
This is just so sad. My thoughts and prayers to to all the families and friends involved. How could anyone kill a pregnant woman? Knowing killing the woman would certainly kill the unborn child.
Exactly, it's caught the attention of people worldwide. This is why there is so much social media chatter, rumors, hearsay, etc. Heck, I've been a member of WS for a long time but haven't been here until now.

She also didn’t show up for her hospital appointment and I’d like to think that would have triggered an immediate medical alert of some kind, outside of their otherwise sketchy history. Not answering her phone, no one answering the door, etc. Yet had routine medical appointments and was excited about becoming a mom.
Chances are, she went to a hospital where no-call no-shows for any kind of medical procedure are the norm, not the exception.

It’s what we call a beer belly.

More like a keg of beer belly *wink*

I thought maybe the big guy was wearing a bullet proof vest that was not strapped on so it was hanging in the front.

Looks heavier than just a white T-shirt.

JMO

I noticed that too, and the photo posted by @Curious Me almost shows an outline, and MOO somethings weird around the shoulders (yes, I do realize I am probably seeing things, but can't shake the feeling that something is just not right with this dude's look). I'll go ahead and SMOH (smack my own head) for others who think I'm nuts and would like to do that to me lol. Can't blame ya.

1703992457153.png

With the suggestion of torture, of MG, by a family member, one could assume that perhaps MG was the target??
Possibly but not necessarily… forcing SS to watch the torture of MG could indicate she was the target if it was a revenge/hatred motive.

I’m not sure if LE could even determine this since they obviously died at basically the same time, but as an investigator it would be an important clue for me to know who was killed first IMO

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

My point was not just ANY killer can kill a 19 year old ready to deliver young mother. Whoever did this, COULD have planned out a way to eliminate Guerra and not Soto, but didn’t. They were ruthless.

Here’s an article from Feb 2023 where they killed a a teen mom and her 10 month old who were trying to escape an ambush.
Video from Goshen massacre shows mom trying to escape from shooters

you’ve seen mafia movies….
Just leaving a car with 2 bodies behind an apt complex makes sense for them if trying to send a message. A “regular” killer would go through more trouble to hide the bodies.

I’m just wondering if Guerra got in over his head with the wrong crowd while he was in jail? with the Mexicanimi, maybe? They charge 10% to what they call their foot soldiers. Maybe he wasn’t paying up? Maybe his social media account made them angry?

Does anyone know if Guerra had tattoos?
The murderers in Goshen CA ended up being locals. They were all saying cartel, it was local Goshen beef. (I grew up about 45 min north of there)

I'd never heard this term before (and never would have thought of Seattle Mariner Edgar Martinez!):

Often described as a bowl-like cut with a line-up and tapered sides, the Edgar is often associated with the modern ranchera/o aesthetic known as “takuache”and the “trokiando” (from the word truck) trucking scene. (8 Mar 2023)

Really? They have been around a long time: my 22 year old son had one about 5 years ago, they fell off and came back again. They are also referred to as a “mid taper”. There are memes of this haircut usually “takuache” “hay takuachando” “cuh” and a lot of “mamalona” references. Currently my 22, 15 and 10 year old sons have similar hair lol.

Agree. Sometimes morbidly obese persons have fat deposits that hang down from the abdomen causing a large abdominal pannus. Pannus stomach is also called apron belly. This can be confirmed by internet searches. In My Opinion
They even have a plastic surgery to remove it called (Sp?) pannilectomy
From Wikipedia (all bolding original):
The panniculus (often incorrectly referred to as pannus) is a dense layer of fatty tissue consisting of excess subcutaneous fat within the lower abdominal region. Panniculi can form after rapid weight loss, as seen with strict exercise plans—in this case, the abdominal fat is successfully reduced, but excess skin is left behind which hangs loosely over the area. It can be a result of obesity and can be mistaken for a tumor or hernia. Abdominal panniculus can be removed during abdominal panniculectomy, a type of abdominoplasty. A panniculus can also be the result of loose tissues after pregnancy or massive weight loss.

Sometimes it's the lifestyle these kids have grown up in. It's all they know. I saw it first hand when I would volunteer in my kids classes. Some of those kids I knew as 2nd and 3rd graders are in prison for various felonies. Heartbreaking.
I heard in one of the news stories SS was the only girl. She had 7 brothers. My guess is there are 6 very angry/heartbroken young men in San Antonio right now,. JMO
Generational neglect

The Colinas at Medical Apartment complex was a familiar enough and safe-enough place for the two vehicles to meet and to have left the vehicle at.

I had assumed the vehicle was dropped and the perp walked over to get into a waiting vehicle nearby. I was not expecting the quick meet up to get something to wipe the vehicle and to transfer the gun, drugs, and cash out where the truck driver thought they would be safe. Kia driver-perp must have been texting to truck driver to get paper towels and to get the stuff out of the Kia.

I think the truck driver was organizing all this, not the Kia driver-perp.

I'm curious what happened after the video SAPD released cuts off. Does the truck u-turn to follow the KIA? IMO they could have picked up the KIA driver and continued to "clean" the car where it was dumped.

View attachment 471102 Re-posting this, so it's easy to see what we're talking about.

We don't believe just anything, do we? ;)
Good observations! I've tried to decide if that shirt fits right even up towards the shoulders, and the armholes. That hanging tummy doesn't look like just extra loose skin, it looks full volume heavy like it could be to transport something heavy in there. (I remember there were robbers of restaurants that wore the fake pregnant bellies. Gee, you could carry a lot in one- guns, paper towel rolls, etc.,)

I've even tried to see if there's back fat. I didn't see much of that, and even smaller frames can have visible back fat. It's driving me crazy with curiosity.

ETA-- I honestly don't know if it's fake or real. Do a search and look at pics of obese hanging bellies and you can see somewhat similar, so I don't know. Can't wait for an arrest, then we'll know.
I saw back and arm flab. Some ppl seem to think this is unreal, I have seen this build. The legs and bootie aren’t as big, it’s the apple build gone bad.

More like a keg of beer belly *wink*

I noticed that too, and the photo posted by @Curious Me almost shows an outline, and MOO somethings weird around the shoulders (yes, I do realize I am probably seeing things, but can't shake the feeling that something is just not right with this dude's look). I'll go ahead and SMOH (smack my own head) for others who think I'm nuts and would like to do that to me lol. Can't blame ya.

View attachment 471128
IMO I think it looks like a woman, distortion of the pic., but too me it looks like an overweight woman.

...It’s not unusual at all for a few candles to be lit even when your not home here
That may be that some leave candles burning when not home, but I don't think it can be dismissed as that's what happened. Wasn't it her own mother, or was it his stepmother, that thought that was a disturbing fact, a sign of something wrong? MOO, Family would know.

<modsnip: off topic>​

Last edited by a moderator:
She also didn’t show up for her hospital appointment and I’d like to think that would have triggered an immediate medical alert of some kind, outside of their otherwise sketchy history. Not answering her phone, no one answering the door, etc. Yet had routine medical appointments and was excited about becoming a mom.

Not necessarily, given HIPAA.
We know from her mother that MG did not want her at the birth and she needed some help to determine whether or not SS kept the appointment. Her daughter was not a minor, and HIPAA prevents hospitals from sharing patient information.

IMO, with help from MG's dad who broke into the apartment, SS mother was able to show LE that that the diaper bag was still at home while police worked to confirm SS had an appointment and was a no show.

MG's dad had the same problem asking police in the Valley to ping their phones to determine their location. Police responded there was no probable cause for a warrant and not exigent circumstances. When you're an adult, your parents word about what is an emergency is not good enough. Adults are due privacy to disappear without intrusion.

IMO, the victims were deceased by Friday evening -- long before anybody considered them missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicemiddleton