GUILTY TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #9

He had more (fake) emotion talking about what he put other people through then (fake) emotion when he was talking about Sherin's last few minutes alive.
I'm not going to lie I'm mad at the DA and how they have handled this case with dropping charges on Sini and allowing him to plead to a lesser charge so close to trial. So they better make up for their missteps and nail him on the stand tomorrow.

He became paralysed then sat and prayed to his God. He was worrie dthey would demolish his house!
His paralysis certainly was short lived because he turned off his phone, put Sherin in a garbage bag, took off to find a disposal site, dumped her body, came back home and cleaned up, and then called the police non-emergency number with his 'I put her outside by a tree because she wouldn't drink her milk' story. If only he had snapped out of his paralysis a minute earlier, her could have called 911 instead. :-/

He started freaking me out when he was describing that he wanted to keep Sherin close so he could go back and be with her. Saying he thought she could be brought back to life.
I know he is a Christian, but Hinduism India's main religion believes in reincarnation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holliryann
Back