TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is W. HOutz his cousin? Somehow related? Or is his referring to her as "mom" just a term of familiarity

I'm assuming this is a cousin or step-sister. I'm not sure how W.Houtz is related to BB. See photo on this FB dated August 27th, 2015

Hopefully this photo attaches and is allowed...its from the search warrant I found most compelling. Delete if not allowed.

:gaah: I can't get it to attach...

What is it??? I need to seeee lol

It looks very similar to FB posts. Close-set eyes and pale skin. But I'm not going to think that until the kids are safe. LE could not possibly have an unsealed warrant land in the press, and still have the perp home with kids. Still clinging to my rejected, obsessed, single, paramour theory.

Even if they suspected a parent was the perp, what could they do without enough evidence to arrest? They can't remove the kids even if their parent is on a short-list, you know?

Totally lost again... Did a little work this afternoon and we have a new thread and close to more 300 posts. It is great!

Am going into lurkland and PRAY for an arrest soon. Carry on! [emoji4]

I posted notes! Come back!!!!

That tweet on my phone says 4:26 a.m. And I'm in his time zone (assuming you are not in Central time, hence the reason for the time difference). His first tweet on the 18th was at 3:34 a.m. and says "Fit or Fat? Check this out -"

Im in Texas. Central time. I do not see a 3:34 am tweet. I see that as 1:34am.

Yes! One comment definitely stood out to me - the "why he's so crazy about you" reply.

I don't understand what's so "off" about this remark? If I posted a pic of myself after my hair cut/color, it would not be out of the norm for one of my friends to say the same thing about my husband. What am I missing?

Does anyone know if CT was one of Missy's campers? If so, was she in class on the morning of the murder?

I asked this a few pages ago as well and am hoping a local will chime in. I would think it would really stand out of she showed up to Missy's camp on what was basically her husband's "grand opening" of his camp. I'd like to know if she showed up at his camp,

Thank you! I'm way behind, so I have to catch up. I figured it be hard to identify exactly if it's UA... but there are some videos on someone's page that I've been told were filmed in the dark and match pretty well. I was just going to check it out. Thanks again!

Two of those listed are the ones most of us locally have long suspected as being involved. They may be completely innocent, but from the start, they were at the top in our minds. It will be interesting how this plays out, but I am confident an arrest is coming soon.

Also, can someone help me with a screen grab of surveillance video? People in town keep talking about how one of the gloves has a reflection on it, and they believe it's Under Armor by the way the symbol reflects. I was going to see if someone could help me locate that?

Unable to help with photo or video. But I can tell you that standard issue to Army is a pair of "work gloves" that are black leather, part smooth and part fuzzy, come with olive green wool inserts, and they have a metal clasp at the wrist for tightening a leather strip. Commonly available. Maybe that piece of metal reflection is from that.

Hopefully this photo attaches and is allowed...its from the search warrant I found most compelling. Delete if not allowed.

:gaah: I can't get it to attach...

Can you post the link? Thx

Yes, he did. Or someone did on his behalf. Or he prescheduled his post through one of the apps that was linked earlier in these threads. And it was a post that ended with this sentence:

"Rainy days on the best opportunity to get out there and make your goals come true."

I assume the "on" should be "are", but what an interesting sentence to post at the same time Missy was being murdered.

Would have been immediately following her murder. 4:26 am

Dinner made. It's on the stove - help yourself, gang.
AT would leave extra early for his class, leaving CT the opportunity to leave home without him noticing? She could've left immediately after he left home, leaving the kids asleep while she was gone. She would be home by 5am, likely before any of the kids woke up....though she does have a baby who could wake up at anytime and want mommy.

??

jmo

(Haha INTHEDETAILS....In my house it's "Answer the front door, We're having Chinese food delivered tonight! So much happening, wow.
....buckle your seatbelts, we're coming in for a hard landing folks! (Mods will be on overtime...)

I'm so confused. I thought CW was a woman?who is CW?!

Casey Williams, the guy MB had been talking to on Linkedin but I don't think he is the "creepy message" guy on Linkedin because MB and her friend didn't know who "creepy guy" was.

I asked this a few pages ago as well and am hoping a local will chime in. I would think it would really stand out of she showed up to Missy's camp on what was basically her husband's "grand opening" of his camp. I'd like to know if she showed up at his camp,

This has been one of the biggest mysteries. We do not know this from everyone I've asked. She does have many children and it would be hard for me to believe that she kept them home alone. Her husband did have back-to-back classes that day. So, this remains a big piece of the puzzle IMO.

Well I have finally caught up and WOW. With all of this evidence I hope they are about to get their suspect in cuffs soon. From how I read the warrant, it led me to believe one of the seven on the list Must be the killer. That person has got to be be messing their knickers right about now.

I don't understand what's so "off" about this remark? If I posted a pic of myself after my hair cut/color, it would not be out of the norm for one of my friends to say the same thing about my husband. What am I missing?

I agree. That comment doesn't stand out to me as strange, but I did notice the date of that post. *IF* CT is the perp, it's an odd time to point out your pretty hair.

Just my opinion, of course.

To me it's just a bit odd because he doesn't really seem that over the moon about his wife. SHE posts about HIM, tags HIM in photos, etc. He doesn't do the same. His biggest love appears to be working out.

Were KC and MC on anyone's radar? Does anyone have any ideas where they fit into this?
ETA: I just saw SaintGirl's post. I had also wondered if they were part of the CG family, but I think they've probably cleaned up their Facebooks, unlike some others on the list.

They are parents of C Cozine who is good friends with H Bevers, Missy's daughter. That's all I can offer at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MWinslow