TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were two things that bothered me at the press conference that RB and BB held in front of the MPD after the bloody shirt news broke. Did anyone notice BB say, "That was early on in the game,"??? Just a VERY odd adjective to use for the investigation into your wife's murder, IMO. Also, both RB and BB seemed to have more feelings and empathy when they discussed "Kilo" the dog than when they discussed MB. These kinds of subtle things do not go unnoticed my LE, I can assure you.

what's interesting to me is the Warrant issued to Linkedin specifies it only wanted data related to messages sent to MB's Linkedin for the period 4/14/2016 thru 4/16/2016.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-11&p=12530959#post12530959

. I hereby attest that there are exigent circumstancesthat make it necessary for me to additionally request on an emergency basis all information that wassent to the Decedent through the Linkedln service using private messages, chats or InMail between April 14, 2016 and April 16, 2016. We have reasonable grounds to believe that the killer, who is still at large and posesan immediate danger to other human beings,communicated with the Decedent in this manner in that time period.

IIRC thats because allegedly the friend said it was in that time frame that MB showed her the message.

BBM Was there 12 puncture wounds to her chest or were you just using that for an example?
EXAMPLE. Sorry. "Head trauma by unknown instrument" and "multiple puncture wounds to chest and head" I believe are the correct statements made in the media wiht NO number of wounds disclosed. 12 seemed like a good number to the chest to me to achieve certainty of death (hit major arteries and veins, fill lungs with fluid, etc.)

Judging from the second letter, I would say the MIL is more sure of who she thinks the perp is. Notice this time she mentions the perp's family as a given whereas before she wrote in more general terms about it. She also mentions the shoes being too big, as if she has a clear idea of who she is thinking about. I also think coming out a day before Mother's Day is intentional. I think we know who she is probably thinking of. But is she being genuine in the letter?

But wouldn't this also be the exact thing someone guilty would do to throw suspicion away from themselves/their family?

Judging from the second letter, I would say the MIL is more sure of who she thinks the perp is. Notice this time she mentions the perp's family as a given whereas before she wrote in more general terms about it. She also mentions the shoes being too big, as if she has a clear idea of who she is thinking about. I also think coming out a day before Mother's Day is intentional. I think we know who she is probably thinking of. But is she being genuine in the letter?

I think she's being genuine and I think this is directed towards a woman. For all we know, she could have been directed by LE to write this. It's not uncommon to see press conferences where police have a family member pleading for the perp to come forward and to try to humanize the victim. Maybe she's doing this through social media with the approval of LE. Very good point about her posting this the day before Mother's Day.

One other thing about MILs letter. As much as we pray, IMO as another Christian, in order to feel bad the perp would have to have a conscience and obviously the person that killed MB does not have one. I don't like her letters. In this one she mentioned the fact that MB wasn't perfect. Well neither is her son per the information in the search warrants. She is using a round about way to let her friends know that the same thing goes for her son. She loves him no matter what. All mothers can understand that!

If Missy had a key for the church, someone close to her could have easily borrowed it from her purse and made a copy of the key. She could have walked up to the church and not known anything was amiss until unlocking the front door and walking inside.

Verizon Wireless
AT&T
Sprint
T-Mobile

Those are the 4 biggest cell providers in the US, in that order (IMO).

Yep I just wiki'd it:

The top 5 wireless telecommunications facilities-based service providers by subscriber count in the United States are:

Verizon Wireless: 140.1 million
AT&T Mobility: 130.4 million
T-Mobile US: 65.5 million
Sprint Corporation: 58.8 million
U.S. Cellular: 4.9 million

So one would assume that at least Verizon also got a warrant for "target numbers", is that / should that be public too?

It would be very unusual for 10 numbers on a list to all be with the same provider, no? Or it could be just another coincidence...

I still firmly believe that the killer is a woman for all the reasons we have already discussed. There's a reason that warrant wasn't sealed and I think it was strategic. IMO, LE knows who did this and has had them under surveillance for some time. I believe they are continuing to investigate to see if anyone else is involved and are probably waiting for more forensics.

In regards to the creepy LinkedIn messages that Missy told a friend she had received, I believe it was her killer that sent those messages under a fake LinkedIn account. IMO, I think her killer was obsessing over Missy with intense rage and jealousy, probably constantly checking her Facebook page and other social media, maybe even following her, driving by her house, showing up at the same places she knew Missy would be in the weeks prior to murdering her. I would not at all be suprised to find out the killer had been stalking Missy.

I also think this person planned and acted alone, again jmo. I do think that law enforcement is also trying to figure out if this person had help with destroying or tampering with evidence after those close to the killer realized what they had done.

I agree with this post 100%.

Hey, these pics are really cool but they've already stated they believe the suspect to be 5'8-9 and I heard an insider yesterday say they believe the perp is an African American female. Who she is, I do not know at this time. Also, both Bevers men you are referring to were out of state during the attack. Although it is possible that since BB's flight arrived at around 7 pm he would have had enough time to drive back and commit the murder. You may be right with the fake shoes comment, could be that a female is trying to frame some male, or pose as a male by wearing men's large shoes, knowing they'd take footprints. Also, FYI, the man MB was flirting with online is a pro MMA fighter and his bio puts him at 5'8. He's handsome, 27, married. <modsnip> He's also Vice President of a company. One other note, the perp in video comes across as either old or a female because of the listlessness with which they move. I don't think this was a fit young athletic aggressive male at all. How a female would be able to get her close enough to attack I do not know. Either an ambush, with or without gunshot, or familiarity.

Thanks for responding. Yes, I had heard from one source regarding height as well. My estimations are based on really blurry and distorted video footage of a person wearing shoes and a helmet, so I could be off by a fair bit. 70-72" converts to 5'9"-6'.

I could be wrong, but I do not believe any of the speculation that the suspect is female. The initial comments about that came from the "feminine" gait, which people have compared to gymnasts, dancers, etc. Including the friend of MB (the pro fighter you mentioned), all of those persons would be athletic to varying degrees. The suspect in the video is anything but athletic. So while I don't believe the suspect is female or old, I completely agree with you about the "listlessness" part.

Female characteristics do not always mean female. It's just a combination of traits that are typically associated with women, such as I mention in my evaluation. Lax ligaments, hyper-extension, toe-out walk, etc. These traits can cause additional musculoskeletal weakness, which would in turn cause a discernible gait. These traits aren't exclusive to women. The physique of the subject in the video, specifically upper-to-lower body size, tells me this is more likely a man.

One other thing about MILs letter. As much as we pray, IMO as another Christian, in order to feel bad the perp would have to have a conscience and obviously the person that killed MB does not have one. I don't like her letters. In this one she mentioned the fact that MB wasn't perfect. Well neither is her son per the information in the search warrants. She is using a round about way to let her friends know that the same thing goes for her son. She loves him no matter what. All mothers can understand that!
I was surprised she didn't mention Mother's Day. If you wanted to guilt someone with kids, I would think reminding them that you took 3 little girls' mother away from them right before Mother's Day, while you (possibly) get to celebrate it with your family might help increase the guilt a bit---if they have a conscience.

Thanks for responding. Yes, I had heard from one source regarding height as well. My estimations are based on really blurry and distorted video footage of a person wearing shoes and a helmet, so I could be off by a fair bit. 70-72" converts to 5'9"-6'.

I could be wrong, but I do not believe any of the speculation that the suspect is female. The initial comments about that came from the "feminine" gait, which people have compared to gymnasts, dancers, etc. Including the friend of MB (the pro fighter you mentioned), all of those persons would be athletic to varying degrees. The suspect in the video is anything but athletic. So while I don't believe the suspect is female or old, I completely agree with you about the "listlessness" part.

Female characteristics do not always mean female. It's just a combination of traits that are typically associated with women, such as I mention in my evaluation. Lax ligaments, hyper-extension, toe-out walk, etc. These traits can cause additional musculoskeletal weakness, which would in turn cause a discernible gait. These traits aren't exclusive to women. The physique of the subject in the video, specifically upper-to-lower body size, tells me this is more likely a man.

So you think it is a non-athletic, listless man who is not "old?"

Interesting how the MIL (Missy's mother in law, BB's birth mother, who used to be married to RB ... for those who are still confused about the factual family relationships) wrote and quoted...
... shaking in "your boots that look too big"
Anyone else find that the quotes mean something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't understand why I don't feel empathy with MB. I mean, I feel that empathy we feel with the victims and I'm sure Missy didn't deserve to be killed in any way and I DO want her killer or killers to be brought to justice and be in jail forever. But, when I look at MB's face I don't feel that warmth and sympathetic feeling that is so usual in me and I don't know why and I am sorry for it :(

It makes sense to me. You've never met her, so your impression of her is based on only a few publicly-known details about her life. I kind of feel the same way - I am very anti-MLM/being sold something unsolicited, and also, people who profess to be religious yet still do things that are supposedly against their religion really annoy me.

But I also can logically realize that she is not the person who is portrayed through the media. So I don't think you're not empathetic toward her personally, since you don't know her; I think you're un-empathetic toward the "version" of her that was put out for the public. I try to remind myself that everyone makes mistakes, and the worst about her has been put out for public scrutiny. No one deserves to be murdered, especially a mother or father.

I can't understand why I don't feel empathy with MB. I mean, I feel that empathy we feel with the victims and I'm sure Missy didn't deserve to be killed in any way and I DO want her killer or killers to be brought to justice and be in jail forever. But, when I look at MB's face I don't feel that warmth and sympathetic feeling that is so usual in me and I don't know why and I am sorry for it :(
Your honesty is refreshing. Want to know a secret? Me too. But I know why, firstly I shy away from anyone that is extreme in anything, be it religion, exercise, health, Amway, pyramid schemes, business etc. I call it "drinking the Koolaid". I do agree I am sad for all of the honest reasons. She seemed a lovely lady, but I don't really mesh with people that are obsessively committed to anything. If you didn't admit it I probably wouldn't have examined my own feelings but it makes me flip between professional jealousy, personal jealousy and someone feeling lazy and inferior to her. I ramble on...jmo, jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The defense may want these images as well, if neither BB nor RB is the killer. Imagine the ways in which a defense attorney could use these images to help defend his client by creating reasonable doubt, by trying to show that the Bevers men seem to have the right body type/shape, but the person on trial maybe doesn't. I could see a use for both sides, depending on who is arrested/on trial.

If there is other evidence, such as DNA evidence, fingerprints, phone pings definitely placing the perp at the scene at the time of the murder,etc, the photos probably would solidify the prosecutor's case, and the defense won't get far by using the photos and trying to create reasonable doubt. The aforementioned evidence would likely be enough for a jury to consider him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. On the other hand, if the prosecutor has little else BUT those photos to use as evidence, then I hope that defense attorney DOES us the photos to plant reasonable doubt in the minds of the jury...because there is no way anyone in the USA should be convicted in the absence of more concrete evidence.

Interesting how the MIL (Missy's mother in law, BB's birth mother, who used to be married to RB ... for those who are still confused about the factual family relationships) wrote and quoted...
... shaking in "your boots that look too big"
Anyone else find that the quotes mean something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep it means something to her, but I don't think she really has a clue who killed MB or maybe she is deflecting guilt?

I think I love this woman! I mean c'mon that's 2 letters to a cold blooded killer that "puncture marked" your DIL to death and is obviously still walking free to (come confront you) Yet she gives zero sh*** about it. Go momma Tucker. -IMO

IMO

ETA: Since we can't post a "family tree" this is Brandon's birth mother NOT VB (BB current wife).
I'm so glad you added that it was Brandon's Birth mom because here I am dumbly thinking it was RB wife all this time, so now a thought has clicked firmly into my brain. Thanks [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member