TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T slightly- Information was subpoenaed from the JBR case and showed both parents were indicted by the GJ...media pressure does produce bombshells. However, that was decades after the fact. Though this feels like a cold case- it's not (especially looking at JBR case compared to MB's case). JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOO

I feel my "right" to know is not as important as justice for Missy
I can wait

That is the second time you have referenced a "right to know everything". As far as I know, no one has asserted it. I certainly haven't. Enough with the straw man.

... I am comfortable in saying that MPD is going to find themselves compelled by force to release information that they refuse to release voluntarily.

Compare to a case in which LE releases a 911 call within DAYS - while the case is still under investigation - in order to paint themselves in a favorable light. I refer to the David Hofer shooting which was also here in Texas just the month before the Bevers murder.

Actually, you have repeatedly claimed and/or implied that the public and media has a right to know whatever they want to know. Which you used as the basis of your claim that LE must indeed give you the info that you seek, out of idle curiosity. And the fact that LE released something voluntarily in one situation doesn't mean they are compelled to do so any other time, so your illustration really tells us nothing.

Anyhow, as someone else suggested, if you think you have a case here, then your proof is to take it to court (where real experts in the law examine your claim and decide if it has any legal basis whatsoever) and win. The proof is in the doing. From what I know about the law, I think your claim would go nowhere and be an utter waste of money, but that would be for a judge to decide. I'm open to be proven wrong, if you think you know better, so if you want to spend money on that quixotic pursuit, please have at it.

Thank you for this. I'm not particularly surprised, and I'm a bit encouraged. I'm going to choose to believe there is information LE feels the public doesn't need to have right now
and is sensitive to their investigation. Lemonade, folks :crazy:

At least you tried... :cheers:

Actually, you have repeatedly claimed and/or implied that the public and media has a right to know whatever they want to know..

Snipped by me

No I have never said OR implied anything of the kind. Your inference is your own. I'm done talking to you about it, respectfully.

Snipped by me

No I have never said OR implied anything of the kind. Your inference is your own. I'm done talking to you about it, respectfully.

Thank you so much for trying to f/u. I know how much we all salivated from your last, successful drop box share! It never hurts to try but some can be as protective as a barracuda of LE's info.
I KNOW in my gut that no one would want info. released that would affect this investigation. It would be nice to get thrown a bone here and there though.

Ok folks.....let's stop with the snark. Agree to disagree and move on.

Thanks!

I don't think I am following. What do we think might have been revealed by MB that might help BB or LE?

If for example, the counselor knew that their marriage was on it's last leg (possible with the degree of stress against it, infidelity, financial, et al.). And then BB said, "One more time, and it's over. And I ain't paying you a #$%%^ thing!...." And it was discovered the week or two before her death that there was another infidelity revealed (not so hypothetical with at least some heavy flirting going on). I think LE might want to know about that.

Okay. That's good feedback. So do you think he was there but not caught on camera? Or LE is way off/disengenuis when it caps the SP at 5'7

I've posted dozens of diagrams that illustrate my estimations of what the person's height and body are. If you've noticed any of my posts, you'll know I believe LE has released inaccurate height numbers - for whatever reason. I also don't exactly know what others are seeing when they look at the video, but in my opinion what I am seeing excludes others on the list. Finally, I won't really comment here on whether I believe someone was or wasn't caught on camera.

Just catching up this morning....
Yesterday at work, I had a conversation with a retired detective/NYPD. When I brought up this case, he said, "The lady killed in the church? Very sad." So he was generally aware.
I asked him a bunch of questions about LE process. (He was involved in 100s of homicide investigations.) I'll pass along what he said. Please understand, he was SPEAKING GENERALLY about the process.
1. He emphasized that spouse is always heavily scrutinized. (I think most of us know that. But he said "heavily" three times.) And, yes, he said LE would thoroughly investigate any alibi, meaning LE would travel, check cell records, verify receipts, conduct interviews with employees at public establishments, etc.
2. He said LE can SAY anything about POIs not being suspects at this time or alibis being confirmed. That doesn't mean individuals & their alibis aren't still being investigated.
3. If LE truly has no suspect/theory, he believes LE is continuing to investigate, again and again, everyone from SW. Or anyone else who has come to their attention in the investigation. He said LE simply keeps looking and looking -- even at the same people -- until it solves case.
4. He then said, "But remember, 3 of 10 murders are not solved."
5. I specifically brought up the "Nissan" because I'm really curious about it. Based on what LE said on its own Facebook page -- (from June 9) "Midlothian Police Department No, the driver has not come forward" -- he does not believe LE has found the Nissan or driver. (I told him I thought LE could be playing games with the wording of that answer; he disagreed.)
6. I also specifically mentioned that BB said he could "forgive." He said if family is deeply religious, that is not particularly surprising and was not a red flag to him.
Link to BB interview: http://www.fox4news.com/news/144581978-story

Very Interesting and Thank you for sharing !!

I've posted dozens of diagrams that illustrate my estimations of what the person's height and body are. If you've noticed any of my posts, you'll know I believe LE has released inaccurate height numbers - for whatever reason. I also don't exactly know what others are seeing when they look at the video, but in my opinion what I am seeing excludes others on the list. Finally, I won't really comment here on whether I believe someone was or wasn't caught on camera.

Batbrat, were you able to determine an accurate interior door height? I posted a photo that would have allowed extrapolation from the known height of a folding table near the auditorium doors. However, I neglected to edit out images of children, so it was deleted.

Wow. We're way farther all over the board than I realized. If I recall, you're the guy that came in at like 73". LE says could be as short as 5'2. About 70% of the human adult population is between 5'2 and 6'1. So we have no height and we have no gender. Great. So the NG expert who does this for a living says you will be able to come within an inch. Maybe I'm old fashioned. But I think you find a person who is 5'2, a person that is 5'3, etc. And line them all up and record them walking the path of SP. And put them all side by side and say, "Taller than this one. Shorter than this one" Just like you did when you lined up by height in the second grade. And you'll be within an inch.

What I'm really hearing then is LE is throwing so many curveballs and sinkers, we really should just turn off the volume there to not confuse ourselves.

I agree 100% on the height issue.

Please like this post if you feel the SP is a male.

Please like this post if you feel the SP is a female.

Please like this post if you are undecided about gender.

Looking at the avatar, wondering if it was a guy or gal, made me realize. I don't even know if Sparky is a guy or gal. At least give me A Little closure on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member