TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this message board is victim friendly. For all we know BB is a victim and there is no single shred of evidence that he was involved in Missy's death. So how comes he keeps being discussed here as if he was a suspect?

Wysłane z mojego LG-K120 przy użyciu Tapatalka

It was settled with the Mods a long time ago that we can discuss BB because he is on the SW.

for a bumbling idiot he is doing pretty well in evading being identified and caught
I don't think BI (BB) is the
Mastermind of this horrific event.
But a player (bad actor) nonetheless.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

BBM

Exactly.

I know that I have said this on more occasions than I can count, but those names on the original SWs are there for a reason! They were not merely people who spoke to MB in her final days.

I am just going to put this out here. It's highly likely that AT/CT/WH are all there for the same reasons as the Cozines and CW. I don't know whether we can confirm that the "rumored" relationships are real or merely alleged. There were so many alleged extramarital events going on at the time of MB's death that is hard to even narrow in on one suspect.

What do we know about WH? I've done zero sleuthing there but I thought someone said long ago that WH was much older. I could be wrong on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do we know about WH? I've done zero sleuthing there but I thought someone said long ago that WH was much older. I could be wrong on that.

I checked WH’s facebook page awhile back. She is very attractive and in her late 30s – early 40s.

The female WH is 45. Not sure about the male WH's age.

ETA: as the above poster said, she is quite beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The female WH is 45. Not sure about the male WH's age.

ETA: as the above poster said, she is quite beautiful.

Do we not know which WH the SW referenced?

No, which is why I was told not to share my sleuthing on the female last summer. :/ but I understand.

WH’s husband was friends with BB. He (WH’s husband) died of cancer in 2014.

And the female WH has a BIL who is also a WH who is believed to be friends with BB.

We do. I saw her name on the unredacted SW, and she is the one being described above. Unfortunately, most of the information on WH, including her potential relevance to this case, comes from sources not allowed on WS.

If he arrived early expecting to fill out paperwork before the class wouldn't he go in early instead of sitting in his vehicle until class was set to start? I wonder if there's more to MPD not releasing the 911 calls.

has anyone revisited the FOIA to find out if the 911 call an be released? This refusal to release it strikes me as odd since 911 tapes are routinely released in even higher profile shootings. To me, something doesn't pass the smell test. For the B & E scenario, why wouldn't a hoodie, ski mask/bandana/face covering of perps choice dark pants (black seems to be the color of choice amongst the criminal crowd -definitely provides better cover in the dark). So why go to the great lengths and expense of assembling this outfit when you could rig up a easier outfit to commit any mundane crime such as robbing a convenience store, business, unoccupied home under the cover off darkness?? I go with the perp planned it and DID NOT want to risk being recognized or used the fake cop to fool MB in a false sense of security. We have had several instances of fake cops pulling over motorists the past few years. One in the past year on a very busy highway I-35 in the middle of the day driving a fake cop car and sexually assaulting the woman.

I would love to hear the 911 calls (both of them). It's frustrating because I don't think 911 calls will be released. LE is not releasing the 911 calls in the Pike County Ohio murders either. :banghead:

I would love to hear the 911 calls (both of them). It's frustrating because I don't think 911 calls will be released. LE is not releasing the 911 calls in the Pike County Ohio murders either. :banghead:

O/T There are two 911 calls from the Rhoden murders available on youtube.

I thought this message board is victim friendly. For all we know BB is a victim and there is no single shred of evidence that he was involved in Missy's death. So how comes he keeps being discussed here as if he was a suspect?

Wysłane z mojego LG-K120 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I think the board has given BB a fair shake.

-Statistically, it is usually (more than 50%) the husband/boyfriend. So to track down a question and ignore the most common answer isn’t terribly prudent.

-I think we’ve avoided calling him a suspect (a word that has multiple meanings). I’ve referred to him as a candidate.

-He has done and said a few things that certainly raise suspicion. Some pages ago, someone listed out their reasons. To me, many could have had multiple interpretations but a few of them lifted an eye-brow. One of the odder things I noticed, was that when he arrived onto the scene, driving up and exiting the car, he almost immediately went over to the license plates on his rental car and made sure every one knew that he had come from Mississippi. Your wife was just brutally murdered and you feel the need to highlight your rental car’s license plates? That’s kinda like your kid coming to you andsaying, “I didn’t take any cookie’s out of the cookie jar, mom. “ And you’re like, “Um. No one accused you of taking anycookies. If fact, we weren’t eventalking about that. But now that you bring it up…” At a MINIMUM he knew hewould be scrutinized and was pre-empting questions. But in a manner that would raise suspicion for a discerning mind.

BB himself essentially said, “I’m glad they’re considering me a POI. Everyone is until they’ve been ruled out. And that is just good sleuthing.

There are some on the board that are more convinced of his potential involvement. I lean against it, but certainly wouldn’t eliminate his potential involvement. And I think posters have been “friendly” in their discourse (especially after having seen some of the other blogs on line). And I am appreciative of his forthrightness with LE and the positive things they have had to say about him.

If he arrived early expecting to fill out paperwork before the class wouldn't he go in early instead of sitting in his vehicle until class was set to start? I wonder if there's more to MPD not releasing the 911 calls.

has anyone revisited the FOIA to find out if the 911 call an be released? This refusal to release it strikes me as odd since 911 tapes are routinely released in even higher profile shootings. To me, something doesn't pass the smell test. For the B & E scenario, why wouldn't a hoodie, ski mask/bandana/face covering of perps choice dark pants (black seems to be the color of choice amongst the criminal crowd -definitely provides better cover in the dark). So why go to the great lengths and expense of assembling this outfit when you could rig up a easier outfit to commit any mundane crime such as robbing a convenience store, business, unoccupied home under the cover off darkness?? I go with the perp planned it and DID NOT want to risk being recognized or used the fake cop to fool MB in a false sense of security. We have had several instances of fake cops pulling over motorists the past few years. One in the past year on a very busy highway I-35 in the middle of the day driving a fake cop car and sexually assaulting the woman.

A second request was made to MPD in October for the 911 calls, even redacted if need be. It was again denied. MPD continues to rely on the opinion of the TX AG that they don't have to comply because it remains an active investigation.

FOIA laws vary by state. And some counties and cities adhere to the letter of state law while others are more willing to comply.

I think smaller towns are less likely to release everything, if they think they can do so legally. Sometimes it's about protecting reputations since everybody knows everybody.

A second request was made to MPD in October for the 911 calls, even redacted if need be. It was again denied. MPD continues to rely on the opinion of the TX AG that they don't have to comply because it remains an active investigation.

FOIA laws vary by state. And some counties and cities adhere to the letter of state law while others are more willing to comply.

I think smaller towns are less likely to release everything, if they think they can do so legally. Sometimes it's about protecting reputations since everybody knows everybody.

I wonder if the 911 calls are held back because MPD is still trying to protect the cause of death and either or both of the calls make mention of it. Or, perhaps, one or both of the callers may have mentioned a name of a potential suspect. What I will note is that in the prior search warrants we had seen the person pursuing the warrant make mention of puncture wounds to the head and chest in support of the warrant and yet in the Facebook warrants we don't see that at all just the simple fact that she was murdered. Maybe it means nothing.

Does anyone get the sense that someone may have tried to frame someone else for the murder? I'm not sure, just a possibility that occurred to me.

I wonder if the 911 calls are held back because MPD is still trying to protect the cause of death and either or both of the calls make mention of it. Or, perhaps, one or both of the callers may have mentioned a name of a potential suspect. What I will note is that in the prior search warrants we had seen the person pursuing the warrant make mention of puncture wounds to the head and chest in support of the warrant and yet in the Facebook warrants we don't see that at all just the simple fact that she was murdered. Maybe it means nothing.

I think they are holding it back, because- as you said- it may contain the COD and/or what was done to her. For example the 911 caller may have said " we had to remove the cling-wrap with a pair of scissors to make sure she could breath" or "someone stabbed her with .... and .... all over the ... and the ....". These are just examples, not that it really happened.

-Nin

Does anyone get the sense that someone may have tried to frame someone else for the murder? I'm not sure, just a possibility that occurred to me.
What gives you that sense and why?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members