TX TX - Thomas Blake, 30, Big Spring, 1 Aug 1987

we stopped at a convenience store, and the clerk told us he had been in the store that morning buying picnic supplies with a girl that matched the description of his travelling companion that supposedly returned to California.
Could the clerk have been mistaken? It seems odd he would leave his truck with is wallet and cigarettes in it, abandoning the truck which is left running for 3 days. Then after the 3 days he is seen at this store. Why would he leave the truck and wallet to stay in the area and go on a picnic? It just makes me wonder if the clerk was mistaken. Was he hauling a load at the time? Was there a load in the truck when it was searched? Any luck in locating the woman?

Could the clerk have been mistaken? It seems odd he would leave his truck with is wallet and cigarettes in it, abandoning the truck which is left running for 3 days. Then after the 3 days he is seen at this store. Why would he leave the truck and wallet to stay in the area and go on a picnic? It just makes me wonder if the clerk was mistaken. Was he hauling a load at the time? Was there a load in the truck when it was searched? Any luck in locating the woman?

I would never rule out the possibility that the clerk was mistaken. However, the girl had a bells palsy type of paralysis in her face that was unusual and the clerk described it perfectly. But given the insanity of it all nothing would surprise me. I still miss my brother.

Tengo una pregunta en este extraño caso... ¿quién es Jennifer? ¿una novia? amigo, conocido? ¿O simplemente una mujer que conoció por ahí... y se supone que escapó con ella o que ella lo engañó para que lo llevara a algún lado? ¿Quizás una mujer que se subió a su camioneta porque quería llevarla a algún lado?
de cualquier manera
que descanse en paz

I have a question in this strange case... who is Jennifer? a girlfriend? friend, acquaintance? Or just a woman he met out there... and it is assumed that he escaped with her or that she tricked him into taking him somewhere? Maybe a woman who got into her truck because she wanted to take her somewhere?
either way
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG