TX - Trial of Robert Durst in the murder of Morris Black

I logged to to my cable provider, where I pay my bill and hit the TV tab. Then I typed in The Jinx in the search bar and hit watch online. So it would be your cable provider website. It looks like it is on demand on your DVR as well.

Thanks! I have DISH, and found the watch online, live TV tab. :)

Are you watching it live? Or on demand online?

Also, for those that are interested I believe I read that it will be airing all episodes back to back tomorrow on HBO. But its a great option, if you don't have HBO, yet have cable, you can on demand it for free.

Thanks! I have DISH, and found the watch online, live TV tab. :)

I believe he has aspergers but that has nothing to do at all with these crimes. It is just like someone who is a murder but happens to have diabetes.

The handwriting is amazing. It is clearly he who wrote it and when he confessed, I hit my husband and said.. DID I HEAR THAT>! I played it back twice. LOVE MY DVR!

He will go down for this one. He should have gone down for the Texas murder. The murdered that man. It was not self defense in the legal term, It was self defense for him because I think Morris Black was going to out him.
If it had been self defense then he would not have gone back and hidden the head.

I believe he has aspergers but that has nothing to do at all with these crimes. It is just like someone who is a murder but happens to have diabetes.

The handwriting is amazing. It is clearly he who wrote it and when he confessed, I hit my husband and said.. DID I HEAR THAT>! I played it back twice. LOVE MY DVR!

He will go down for this one. He should have gone down for the Texas murder. The murdered that man. It was not self defense in the legal term, It was self defense for him because I think Morris Black was going to out him.
If it had been self defense then he would not have gone back and hidden the head.
Yes, I love the DVR, too. I 'm just re watching the last episode now. I hope you're right and he goes down for this. Did anyone ever confirm if he really has brain cancer?

Yes, I love the DVR, too. I 'm just re watching the last episode now. I hope you're right and he goes down for this. Did anyone ever confirm if he really has brain cancer?

Who knows with him and his lawyers.. But I don't care. I think that as long as he is breathing they should prosecute him for Susan's murder and I think they should offer him a deal in Kathy's case to admit what he did and say where she is so they can bring her home and bury her.

I have been searching for some sort of confirmation and all I found was a statement in an article linked up thread here that says HE claims it. I will wait until I see some sort of confirmation because if it came from him, I'm sure it's a lie. Shades of OJ Simpson!

i've followed this case for a long time. he lives in a part of town i frequently shop in. the case in galveston was such a joke---the JURY was a joke. i only hope deguerin can't pull another rabbit out of his hat this time. surely not THIS time.

i get a lot of news about him living here and i haven't heard anything about brain cancer. i think that's BS. i will not, however, be surprised if something happens to him before this gets to trial. he looks awful. if not, then this will be one of the messiest trials of all time, especially with what happened last night.

ETA: he actually owns 2 condos in the same building----a midrise in rice village in houston. my pilates instructor has a friend who went to look at one in the same building with her realtor, but when the realtor told her who lived across the hall, she passed. she said she didn't have to tell her, but it's nice she did.

I had to laugh when one of the interviewee's said people go to Galveston to get lost. REALLY? I think I would go somewhere out in the middle of N. Dakota, not just miles away from one of the largest cities in the US.

Not only that, but the DT basically admitted that they blamed it on Pirro and that the jury just ate that lie up. It never fails to amaze me how unethical defense can be and live with themselves.

Durst was living in Houston last year when he was arrested for peeing on candy at CVS.
Has it been reported how long he had been in New Orleans?

I wonder how many homes he owns. He still has at least 1 or 2 in NY, one in CA and the one in Houston. I don't think he owns anything in New Orleans. Wasn't he arrested at a hotel.

I had to laugh when one of the interviewee's said people go to Galveston to get lost. REALLY? I think I would go somewhere out in the middle of N. Dakota, not just miles away from one of the largest cities in the US.

Not only that, but the DT basically admitted that they blamed it on Pirro and that the jury just ate that lie up. It never fails to amaze me how unethical defense can be and live with themselves.

And the jury erupted into laughter when Durst talkes about shopping for handbags in Walmart??? ugh. This is getting hard to watch!

If he was trying to get to Cuba lke someone said, he could have been trying to fly up to Canada, but why NOLA? Maybe because he was too recognizable in HOU to go to IAH?

I wonder how many homes he owns. He still has at least 1 or 2 in NY, one in CA and the one in Houston. I don't think he owns anything in New Orleans. Wasn't he arrested at a hotel.

i've followed this case for a long time. he lives in a part of town i frequently shop in. the case in galveston was such a joke---the JURY was a joke. i only hope deguerin can't pull another rabbit out of his hat this time. surely not THIS time.

i get a lot of news about him living here and i haven't heard anything about brain cancer. i think that's BS. i will not, however, be surprised if something happens to him before this gets to trial. he looks awful. if not, then this will be one of the messiest trials of all time, especially with what happened last night.

ETA: he actually owns 2 condos in the same building----a midrise in rice village in houston. my pilates instructor has a friend who went to look at one in the same building with her realtor, but when the realtor told her who lived across the hall, she passed. she said she didn't have to tell her, but it's nice she did.
Did you see the juror from galveston that believes people are out to get Robert Durst? PAHHLLEAAASEE. That jury had no choice because of how the prosecutor charged it and played it. They could have gotten manslaughter or murder if they had asked the right questions. The man was on the stand for 4 days. And they blew it.. IMO

I think the point about going to Galveston to get lost is that it is basically the end of the line.

I

Thank goodness your friend didn't decide to buy there. I can see how people can be drawn into his slight physical appearance and his quiet demeanor. If she befriended him,who knows what could have happened.

I now think he chose texas because of our stand your ground law and he states that in Texas if someone tries to do anything to you in your own home you can pretty much do anything to them and not get in trouble. I'll bet this is the only reason he chose Galveston. It was on his horizon that he would kill here and use self defense as and excuse as he was threatened in his own home. I'll be the man hadn't done jack to him and he shot him execution style.

Did you see the juror from galveston that believes people are out to get Robert Durst? PAHHLLEAAASEE. That jury had no choice because of how the prosecutor charged it and played it. They could have gotten manslaughter or murder if they had asked the right questions. The man was on the stand for 4 days. And they blew it.. IMO

I think the point about going to Galveston to get lost is that it is basically the end of the line.

Does anyone who's from TX know if the lead attorney that represented him in Galveston know if he's also licensed to practice in CA? I know he is considered one of the best.

I wonder if Prudence has ever told anyone what she knows.....

Well he is clearly a known liar and would like a sympathetic jury.

I have been searching for some sort of confirmation and all I found was a statement in an article linked up thread here that says HE claims it. I will wait until I see some sort of confirmation because if it came from him, I'm sure it's a lie. Shades of OJ Simpson!

Radar, I agree and what got me was that they basically admitted they embellished the whole Pirro story. How is lying allowed? I don't get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77
Back