TX - Tynesha Stewart, 19, Houston, 15 March 2007

HOUSTON, Texas -- For at least two days, neighbors at a city apartment complex noticed an acrid aroma, black smoke and leaping flames coming from two barbecue grills on the balcony of a second-floor apartment.

What, neighbors at the Red Oak Place apartments wondered, was going on in the unit where 27-year-old Timothy Wayne Shepherd lived? What was he burning at all hours, for days at a time?

The answer turned their stomachs.

According to law enforcement officials, Shepherd dismembered, and then burned the body of his former girlfriend, Tynesha Stewart, a 19-year-old Texas A&M University student. Nothing remains of Stewart's body, Harris County, Texas Sheriff Tommy Thomas said at a press conference Saturday.
More..http://www.wsbtv.com/news/11383846/detail.html

I was hoping I wouldn't have to read that here too. It's horrifying!

OMG... That is just sickening. :eek:

Her poor parents, hearing what happened to their daughter.
It was hard enough for me to read it. :(

What is wrong with people??? :furious:

Im sick of calling these people human..they are some sort of mutant....I am sick of reading these stories and pretending that somewhere somehow they are related to the human race:( ...I give humanity more hope than that

That is the most sickening thing I have ever heard, I am absolutely gobsmacked, he needs to die a very, very, very, slow and painful death.

http://ourtribune.com/article.php?id=5439

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Harris County District Attorney's Office today obtained the maximum sentence of 99 years in prison and $10,000 fine against Timothy Wayne Shepherd for the first-degree murder of Tynesha Stewart in March 2007.

Shepherd, 29, testified during the punishment phase of his trial that he choked Stewart, his ex-girlfriend, to death. He said he purchased a jigsaw to dismember her body in his bathtub, and then used two barbecue grills to burn her remains on his patio. Investigators only found fragments of hair, bone and teeth of the victim, a 19-year-old Texas A&M University freshman.

Glad the max was given.
Still not enough ,imo.

Rest In Eternal Peace, Tynesha.

October 10, 2008 - 5:11AM

HOUSTON - A 28-year-old man was convicted today of killing his ex-girlfriend, whose dismembered remains were later burned on two outdoor grills.

Jurors deliberated for four hours before convicting Timothy Wayne Shepherd of murder in the death of 19-year-old Tynesha Stewart, a Texas A&M University student was killed in March 2007.

Shepherd who faces a possible sentence of life in prison, showed no emotion when the verdict was announced. Stewart's family broke down in tears.

More at link:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/new...her-up-on-grill/2008/10/10/1223145574484.html

Timothy Wayne Shepherd

Housed: Telford
Sentence Date: 10/14/2008

Offense: 1st Degree Murder
Sentence: 99 years

Minimum Release Date: 3/20/2106
Maximum Release Date: 3/20/2106

Tynesha Stewart featured in Prosecuting Evil with Kelly Siegler

Relatives, including Tynesha’s mother and sister, called law enforcement, though police were dismissive about Tynesha’s absence, figuring she was enjoying spring break. They suggested to loved ones that they call back after the weekend, according to Taylor.

“That just didn’t make sense; she’s an over-communicator,” said Brown. “She would not go off on her own without letting somebody know where she went.”

“She’s not a troubled teen,” Marshall echoed. “We felt like there needed to be some kind of sense of urgency.”

Monday came around, and there was still no sign of Tynesha, nor did she arrive at her scheduled classes.

Without the full support of law enforcement behind them, Tynesha’s loved ones gathered at the Abiding Word Lutheran Church in Houston, handing out flyers and trying to raise awareness of the student’s disappearance.

“Thankfully, the community came out,” said Brown. “Now it’s on the police.”

Deputy “JD,” working missing persons for the Harris County Sheriff’s Office (H.C.S.O.), responded to the church vigil to glean information about Tynesha. Several people approached JD, claiming the missing girl was last known to be with her ex-boyfriend, Timothy Shepherd, at Shepherd’s nearby apartment

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery
Back