TX TX - Waid Robison, 22, Forney, 21 Apr 2024

TwinkieDefense

Reaction score
April 23, 2024 article

[…]

“ We were able to track these steps all the way back towards the creek that we just came from, where they found his iPhone,” Banno said.

[…]

April 23, 2024 article

[…]

“ We were able to track these steps all the way back towards the creek that we just came from, where they found his iPhone,” Banno said.

[…]

bbm I could be totally wrong, but Banno's comment above about a creek is quite worrisome to me. They found his phone which, apparently, was near a creek. The word "creek" bothers me, but I don't know anything about it -- the geography, how deep it is, type of current, etc.
Also, it was said that Waid could be disoriented. Those two situations could be dangerous.
Hoping for good news soon.

Last edited:
So immediately after the crash he called family (BIL) to meet up with him nearby but then never showed up. Footprints show he wandered barefoot through a construction site and to a creek where his phone was found.

It sounds like it was a bit of a walk from the site of the crash to where his phone was found; happening to walk to a body of water really is unfortunate. I hope he’s okay, maybe just a bit disoriented somewhere and the continued lack of contact is owing to his being without his phone.

Snipped: The search has now transitioned from rescue to recovery mode, with efforts primarily concentrated on the retrieval of Wade. While we truly appreciate the community's eagerness to help, we ask that volunteers refrain from participating in search efforts at this time

April 25, 2024 article

[…]

"After an exhaustive effort by the Dallas Fire Department Swift Water Rescue Team, we were unable to find the whereabouts of 22-year-old Waid Robison today," the department said in a Facebook post.

However, Forney PD said they are treating this case as an active missing person investigation and will continue to follow leads on Robison's whereabouts.

[…]

Couldn't see 'Farm to Market Road 460' on
Google Maps, but it seems there's today-on
scheduled roadworks going on about that area:
FM 460/CLEMENTS DRIVE CLOSES AT US 80 STARTING APRIL 26
"Weather permitting, all lanes of FM 460/Clements Drive will be closed at US 80 from 7 p.m. Friday, April 26"...

Wonder if any of the in-previous-days preparations
for that may have possibly contributed to Waid
Robison's accident?

No more updates as of yet… There was a very similar case earlier this year, also in Texas, where Logan Jacinto was involved in a single-vehicle crash; he was later found deceased in a nearby creek. I think the best outcome at this point in time would be that Robison hasn’t made contact because the crash has impacted his cognition but it unfortunately seems less and less likely to be the case. Thinking of him and those who love him.

Drove by this area yesterday. I didn't know exactly where it was but since then I have seen the news and know where it is. Sorry for his loved ones and hope for a good outcome. Does anyone know if his car had any clues in it to where he might be and did he have any friends that lived close to where the accident was?

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motherrunner