UK UK - Alexander Sloley, 16, Enfield, London, 2 Aug 2008

Where was it confirmed the Alex was due in court?

Is this another case of shady goings on that mum is denying. Without honesty as to his activities and who he was hanging out with this case won't move forward.

Where was it confirmed the Alex was due in court?

Is this another case of shady goings on that mum is denying. Without honesty as to his activities and who he was hanging out with this case won't move forward.

On first page local newspaper article. It mentioned that he was caught driving underage and without an licence. I am not sure if court was for that or something else.

Let's not blame mum, most love their children uncoditionally and well, we all know that many mums are not aware what their teens are up to.

Only people I would blame here, is his mates. I am positive they know. Maybe not who, but they definitely know why.

I believe that police know all this too, there is just not enough evidence to charge anyone.

How very sad. I hope his mother will find out what happened to him. If someone knows, they could contact local law enforcement anonymously. Reading these cases, you just hope someone has a conscience and will do the right thing.

On first page local newspaper article. It mentioned that he was caught driving underage and without an licence. I am not sure if court was for that or something else.

Let's not blame mum, most love their children uncoditionally and well, we all know that many mums are not aware what their teens are up to.

Only people I would blame here, is his mates. I am positive they know. Maybe not who, but they definitely know why.

I believe that police know all this too, there is just not enough evidence to charge anyone.

I didn't mean it to sound so condenming, l apologise. I agree his mates know what happened.

Yeah, never heard of this case until recently. I think any link to Andrew Gosden's disappearance is tenuous at best.

I suspect there's more to this one, more specifically the company that Alex was keeping.

Mystery of lad who got on a train in 2007 and hasn't been seen since
''Neville is also struck by the similarity between the case of Andrew and that of 16-year-old Alex Sloley, who disappeared in July 2008 — ten months after Andrew.

Alex was also a bright maths student studying accountancy. His family come from Islington, North London, around two miles from King’s Cross, although he had gone to stay with friends further north, in Edmonton, when he vanished.

Mr Neville said of the missing boys: “It raises the question on whether there is a serial killer on the prowl?
Ws thread..
UK - UK - Andrew Gosden, 14, Doncaster, South Yorks, 14 Sept 2007

13 September 2019
Missing Alex Sloley: New e-fit issued after 2008 disappearance
_108796764_as.jpg
image copyrightMet Police
image captionA new e-fit shows what Alexander Sloley may look like at aged 27
''Officers investigating the disappearance of a teenage boy who went missing in 2008 have issued an e-fit of what he may look like now.''

His mother, Nerissa Tivy, said it had been emotional seeing the e-fit of her son as a 27-year-old adult.
She added: "It's a great picture of Alex and of how he might possibly look like now. Then you try to put a body to it and how he might be dressed and looking.
"He was quite a slick dresser, my son, he wasn't scruffy."
The 51-year-old said "There's no closure to this and, with all the appeals and knowing your child would not just run away, you start thinking something terrible has happened to him.
"I would love to see him walk through the door."

Mystery of lad who got on a train in 2007 and hasn't been seen since
''Neville is also struck by the similarity between the case of Andrew and that of 16-year-old Alex Sloley, who disappeared in July 2008 — ten months after Andrew.

Alex was also a bright maths student studying accountancy. His family come from Islington, North London, around two miles from King’s Cross, although he had gone to stay with friends further north, in Edmonton, when he vanished.

Mr Neville said of the missing boys: “It raises the question on whether there is a serial killer on the prowl?
Ws thread..
UK - UK - Andrew Gosden, 14, Doncaster, South Yorks, 14 Sept 2007
is a bit creepy how Mr Neville even suggested a link and a serial killer on the loose unless he is clearly hiding something from the family...

This probably means nothing Andrew birthday was 10th July and Alex Solely went missing on the 10th July (although is reported he went missing on the 11th) both their surname has six letters, both lads clever, similar age, went missing nearby, never to be seen again. Really creepy if you ask me.

Last edited:
This probably means nothing Andrew birthday was 10th July and Alex Solely went missing on the 10th July (although is reported he went missing on the 11th) both their surname has six letters, both lads clever, similar age, went missing nearby, never to be seen again. Really creepy if you ask me.
Whats creepy is the lack of information on Solely's case

I didnt say the friend is responisble for his dissapearence but it is highly likely he knows more than the general public knows since he was the last person to see him alive.

Although i do agree the sightings isn't reliable however there was more than a dozen sightings of Alex one has to wonder if some of them are accurate, he had a striking look. People wouldnt just report a sighting of a male that doesnt hold the descrpition of a missing person. Now i dont know why the police didnt report these sightings to Alex mother even if isnt reliable it is a protocol to inform any leads to a missing person case.

Runaway could be a possibilty again a friend who he was staying with probably knew him well both probably around the same age could do things you wouldnt imagine as a parent and again he was the last person to be in contact with Alex. He could have initially runaway but was caught up with funny business than murdered...

Im not exactly sure if Alex was randomly abducted on his way home on a sunny afternoon on a busy street in London. Could be a possibilty but for what reason? maybe human traficking?

From what I am aware of, human trafficking isn't especially common in London compared to other big cities. I doubt he ended up in the industry as most victims of human trafficking rings in London are brought to the city from a foreign country. My gut just tells me that this case is 100% related to Andrew Gosden.

From what I am aware of, human trafficking isn't especially common in London compared to other big cities. I doubt he ended up in the industry as most victims of human trafficking rings in London are brought to the city from a foreign country. My gut just tells me that this case is 100% related to Andrew Gosden.
We can keep making guessing but unless we have more clues to both their disapperence that may link both of them or more info of Alex we will never know what became of them sadly.

My gut just tells me that this case is 100% related to Andrew Gosden.

May I ask why? Apart from the fact they were both bright students who disappeared in London a year apart, I see no tangible connection.
If it could be established that Andrew and Alex attended the same summer school, now that would be interesting!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back