UK UK - Asifa Hassani, 16, Chorlton-on-Medlock, Manchester, 11 May 1995

"Our family circumstances are completely changed. The door is open.”
What was it like before? strict? she had to keep up western traditions? did Asifa go against them prompting shame to the family?

“When she left she wrote on the wall ‘Dear parents, don’t worry about me I’m 17 now’. But at the bottom she said ‘Mum I will never forgive you’,” Khadijeh said.
This is interesting, there is a direct message to start with, parents, so both mum and dad. But then, she directs the last part of her message to her mum. "I will never forgive you"?
Did her dad take matters into his own hands that the mum is completely anywhere of, or vice versa?

Could the phone call just be an act?
Many teens dissatisfied at home, run away thinking they will enjoy greater freedom perhaps by living with a new boyfriend, only to find out that they have ''jumped from the frying pan and into the fire.''
Somehow i cannot help but think this is something that may have happened to Asifa and that after a month or so, she realized this and tried to call her family but was stopped.
Maybe she has since been too scared and/or controlled, to get the chance to contact her family again.
Wondering if she ended up living in the Middle East or languishing in a refuge camp or even holed up with a large family in a European or UK disadvantaged community somewhere?
For that matter, maybe some rich old man scooped up the teen and has since kept her beholden to him and quiet?
Complete speculation, imo. fwiw.

"Our family circumstances are completely changed. The door is open.”
What was it like before? strict? she had to keep up western traditions? did Asifa go against them prompting shame to the family?

“When she left she wrote on the wall ‘Dear parents, don’t worry about me I’m 17 now’. But at the bottom she said ‘Mum I will never forgive you’,” Khadijeh said.
This is interesting, there is a direct message to start with, parents, so both mum and dad. But then, she directs the last part of her message to her mum. "I will never forgive you"?
Did her dad take matters into his own hands that the mum is completely anywhere of, or vice versa?

Could the phone call just be an act?

BBM

I think what's meant by that is the fact her Mom and Dad are now divorced. I may be reaching here but it's probably more likely the father was the stricter one, honor is very important in the Muslim and certain other communities. I'm thinking he enforced his will through the Mother as she may have been closer to Fatemah, hence the hate was directed against her.

Again I think she was genuinely too afraid/ashamed to come home and her Mother knew that hence her saying things have changed now. She may have been scared she would be severely punished or even killed for bringing dishonor upon the family.

Not much links the cases, but she does bear a minor resemblance to a Jane Doe found a couple months later.
Either way. BUMP for Asifa.

https:///wiki/Oettingen_Jane_Doe_(Older_victim)
1683413759598.png

The link states that the jane doe had been in Germany for 2-3 years prior to being murdered. It can't possibly be AImo
If that was from Isotope analysis, then based on resolved cases I wouldn't make any rule outs based off of it due to how broad it can be. imo it is better used to determine where someone wasn't, than where someone was.

If that was from Isotope analysis, then based on resolved cases I wouldn't make any rule outs based off of it due to how broad it can be. imo it is better used to determine where someone wasn't, than where someone was.
If it's an inaccurate source then it shouldn't be cited as a reference. Imo. Jmo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back