Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilling indeed.

SaW told friends in the early days that Bernadette may have been abducted by Eastern European traffickers. Around Cowbit and Spalding there are Eastern European worker's encampments and the like, and they may have driven that way to get the phone to ping.

Oh yeah, as for ScW's parents, I have a feeling they live on Skater's Way, though I can't remember how I arrived at this. I may have just assumed it. We've heard very little about them though, but surely they'll stand as witnesses in the trial.

I couldn’t help but notice the photos on ScW profile on Christmas Day 2019. BW looks like she’s got a lot on her mind and looks really unhappy.

Also there’s some photos taken at a beach area, SaW stood at this triangle taped area on more than one photo posing.

Very strange indeed.

I couldn’t help but notice the photos on ScW profile on Christmas Day 2019. BW looks like she’s got a lot on her mind and looks really unhappy.

Also there’s some photos taken at a beach area, SaW stood at this triangle taped area on more than one photo posing.

Very strange indeed.

I thought that about the taped off area too....very odd

Just read again re the March hearing that SaW admitted sending messages from BWs phone between 18th July and 12th September. Chilling.
Just heard back from the guy who is photography friends with ScW, and he doesn't know of any online portfolio. Balls.
ScW has a Flickr account with some photography on it. I assume that it has been referenced in earlier posts.

Just read again re the March hearing that SaW admitted sending messages from BWs phone between 18th July and 12th September. Chilling.

ScW has a Flickr account with some photography on it. I assume that it has been referenced in earlier posts.
Found his Flickr last night, some very disturbing work on there really. Recognise one of the places in the doll photos and reported to 101.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror