GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, murdered then hidden, Peterborough, 18 Jul 2020 *Parents Sentenced* #6

You'd think SaW would be appealing to the police to continue the search for her daughter. That's what a grieving mother would do, right?
Remember she doesnt believe she is dead though! Remember the reward money she promised to find her missing daughter. The FB missing group her son AW set up and proclaimed SW and ScW innocent. Is that still going btw ?

Remember she doesnt believe she is dead though! Remember the reward money she promised to find her missing daughter. The FB missing group her son AW set up and proclaimed SW and ScW innocent. Is that still going btw ?
The group is still going. Nothing much gets posted though. December firework videos for Bernadettes 21st and her brother thanking ppl for their support.

Similar articles were posted on this thread at the time. What we still don't know is the cause of death. I would have hoped that now he is dead, investigators would have re-interviewed friends and family about places he was particularly familiar with in a half hour or so radius of Gunthorpe, heading East and avoiding ANPR cameras. There's one person in this case that I've always thought more likely than not knows exactly where BW's remains are.

She 100% knows where Bernadette is. Those trips out with him in the car, even going to the lock up. The lies, the cover up. She was even that scared of him she fell asleep on one of the trips.
Taken the reward money down cuz she isn't scared anymore of Scott telling what really happened and dropping her in it. Justice may not happen but I sure as hell hope karma does.

She 100% knows where Bernadette is. Those trips out with him in the car, even going to the lock up. The lies, the cover up. She was even that scared of him she fell asleep on one of the trips.
Taken the reward money down cuz she isn't scared anymore of Scott telling what really happened and dropping her in it. Justice may not happen but I sure as hell hope karma does.
Never understood why her older brothers werent called to give evidence!! They lived there and must have seen or heard something!! All those kids crammed into one small house together during lockdown too??? Someone besides SW knows plenty IMO

So are they still saying BW is a missing person? Not acknowleging her murder??
I am also part if a private chat group on messenger. I think the oldest one is still as confused now as back then. He has spoke about wanting to find her body and more recently started talking about her maybe being in Scotland as there's family and friends there, Nottingham ect.

Never understood why her older brothers werent called to give evidence!! They lived there and must have seen or heard something!! All those kids crammed into one small house together during lockdown too??? Someone besides SW knows plenty IMO
They would have already been told what to say by Scott and Sarah. In Scott's arrest video he told the police the boys had heard Bernadette admit she was lying aboug the SA and she wasn't lying.

S
I am also part if a private chat group on messenger. I think the oldest one is still as confused now as back then. He has spoke about wanting to find her body and more recently started talking about her maybe being in Scotland as there's family and friends there, Nottingham ect.
I wonder why they'd think Scotland? It's obvious police would have traced him on ANPR cameras on such a long journey. Even Nottingham is a stretch, although it's only an hour from Peterborough, so possible if you follow the back roads I guess.

I am not sure if he really is that deluded or is simply SWs mouth piece JMO

They would have already been told what to say by Scott and Sarah. In Scott's arrest video he told the police the boys had heard Bernadette admit she was lying aboug the SA and she wasn't lying.

Why would they do that though?? If they had really cared about BW as they say they do ?
They must also have been aware of the comings and goings at night, the drives etc??
I am shocked that they werent questioned more thoroughly !! MO

S

I wonder why they'd think Scotland? It's obvious police would have traced him on ANPR cameras on such a long journey. Even Nottingham is a stretch, although it's only an hour from Peterborough, so possible if you follow the back roads I guess.
I dont think they are the sharpest tools and repeat what SW tells them too.
Not sure if they followed the trial evidence either? JMO

S

I appologise, I meant for her to be alive and hiding in those places.

I feel she is closer to home .
There is some land on the way into the dogsthorpe estate - opposite the old dump . It’s just had a large skip removed . Been there years .
Makes me wonder if she is in there .
Also , the eye green houses . They was being built at the time she went missing - their foundations . I feel also she may have been put in one of them over night before then the workers carried on building without knowing .

Mo

I feel she is closer to home .
There is some land on the way into the dogsthorpe estate - opposite the old dump . It’s just had a large skip removed . Been there years .
Makes me wonder if she is in there .
Also , the eye green houses . They was being built at the time she went missing - their foundations . I feel also she may have been put in one of them over night before then the workers carried on building without knowing .

Mo
Are you referring to the vicinity of the old rubbish dump? I can imagine that place being on the radar of urban explorers. The field across the road from the rubbish tip was searched, where there's lakes and trees.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TysonSF
Back