UK UK - BRIAN FIELD - UK's Newest Serial Killer?

i still wonder whever fields could of been behind sandy davidsons abduction.

OK, so if he murdered girls, I don't think he targeted them after puberty, if this girl was reasonably young.

Linda Smith, 12, 1961 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-23853588 Linda disappeared from Earl's Colne, Essex, on 16th January 1961. Her body was found four days later in Polstead, Sussex, 14 miles away. If he was heading to Norfolk (and if I believe he killed Steven Newing, he may have visited Norfolk before), he'd have to go close to both of those places.

Kim Roberts, 7, 1964 - http://www.unsolved-murders.co.uk/murder-content.php?key=168 Kim vanished from Stepney, London, on 1st March 1964. Three days later, her body was found in Purfleet, Essex. A man confessed but nothing came forward. The route to both those places is on a route to Great Yarmouth.

Leonie Darnely, 7, 1984 - All I can find is Leonie was a black girl killed in Battersea. She may have been killed at Christmas.

Stacey Queripel, 7, 1993 - http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/local-news/bracknell-times-memories-most-significant-8314616 On January 24th 1993, she was found in South Hill Park after supposedly running away during an argument. She was killed elsewhere because her shoes weren't muddy.

Nayantara Ali, 11, 1994 - http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/too-little-too-late-for-one-little-girl-1387465.html As she went to school on 4th November 1994, in east London, she vanished. Only 20 yards from her home, four weeks after her disappearance, her body was found in a green sheet. The link says she was held for four days after her abduction. When serial killers hold victims later in their career, it tends to be over a longer period of time and painful. So this has the hallmarks of an experienced killer.

We know then when Fields was little more then a child he attacked girls. For some reason at some point he shifted his focus onto boys. We know at some point in his youth Fields was rumoured to have been abused maybe that what possibly could have caused the change. We know he attacked girls and in the case that is known Field could have easily killed his victim. So its concievable he may have killed girls.Although he did not kill Leonie Darnely as he was serving a prison sentence at that time.

We know then when Fields was little more then a child he attacked girls. For some reason at some point he shifted his focus onto boys. We know at some point in his youth Fields was rumoured to have been abused maybe that what possibly could have caused the change. We know he attacked girls and in the case that is known Field could have easily killed his victim. So its concievable he may have killed girls.

Field was already abusing his younger foster-brothers while a resident at Lynwode Manor, Lincolnshire. I suspect the attack on the young girl (during the same period) was simply opportunistic.

It does show that Field was very dangerous and capable of killing at a very young age. The more i here about Field the less likely it seems that he only commited the one murder he was abusing other children and carry out violent attacks at a young age.

Watching a youtube video about Roy Tutill, I was struck by the similarities of MO in the Martin Allen disappearance. Perhaps Brian was doing some labouring work on or near the site of Martin's home.

Brian's picture does bear resemblance to the artist's impression of the man seen with Martin.

It's possible but I personally believe Sidney Cooke was responsible for Martin Allen going missing. Brian Field certainly has more victims out there of that I'm certain. Maybe the new appeal for information on the Patrick Warren and David Spencer case will reveal more secrets about Brian field.

We know then when Fields was little more then a child he attacked girls. For some reason at some point he shifted his focus onto boys. We know at some point in his youth Fields was rumoured to have been abused maybe that what possibly could have caused the change. We know he attacked girls and in the case that is known Field could have easily killed his victim. So its concievable he may have killed girls.Although he did not kill Leonie Darnely as he was serving a prison sentence at that time.
yes martin i agree ,leslie bailey comes to mind.he was part of sidney cooke gang .he had convictions for attacking and raping a little girl as well as a grown woman ,it seems later in life he moved on to young boys except this time the children were raped and killed

OK, so if he murdered girls, I don't think he targeted them after puberty, if this girl was reasonably young.

Linda Smith, 12, 1961 - Police appeal to killer of 1961 schoolgirl Linda Smith Linda disappeared from Earl's Colne, Essex, on 16th January 1961. Her body was found four days later in Polstead, Sussex, 14 miles away. If he was heading to Norfolk (and if I believe he killed Steven Newing, he may have visited Norfolk before), he'd have to go close to both of those places.

Kim Roberts, 7, 1964 - Kim Roberts - Unsolved Murder 1964 - Watts Wood, Purfleet, Essex - Kim Roberts Unsolved Mysteries UK Kim vanished from Stepney, London, on 1st March 1964. Three days later, her body was found in Purfleet, Essex. A man confessed but nothing came forward. The route to both those places is on a route to Great Yarmouth.

Leonie Darnely, 7, 1984 - All I can find is Leonie was a black girl killed in Battersea. She may have been killed at Christmas.

Stacey Queripel, 7, 1993 - A look back at our most significant stories On January 24th 1993, she was found in South Hill Park after supposedly running away during an argument. She was killed elsewhere because her shoes weren't muddy.

Nayantara Ali, 11, 1994 - Too little, too late for one little girl? As she went to school on 4th November 1994, in east London, she vanished. Only 20 yards from her home, four weeks after her disappearance, her body was found in a green sheet. The link says she was held for four days after her abduction. When serial killers hold victims later in their career, it tends to be over a longer period of time and painful. So this has the hallmarks of an experienced killer.
there has been a freedom of information request on this case regarding if any dna was found on carpet, sheet,or on the body.it was turned down by the MPS

the nayantara case is a puzzle,the killer made an attempt to make it look as though the family were involved when dumping the body 50 yrds away from where she lived .honour killing,arranged marriage,rebellious child,strict muslim family. In my opinion she was abducted very close to home on route to school.either she knocked for someone on route to school and the child had already left but the parent lied and invited her into the house tieing her up in a cellar or an attached garage,or she was lured into a house on route to school by false pretences .ie a person standing in their passage with the front door open and as she walked past asking her if she could place a bag of rubbish in the bin outside or maybe help move something from inside the passage to outside the house ,may be a person that does not look threatening elderly walking stick in one hand,some of the houses that are on the route she may have taken ,have the fronts doors feet away from the pavement a large number have cellars meaning a person could stand just inside their hallway and be able to beccon someone from the street to approach the front door and no one would be able to see a thing.8.15 am in that area is pretty quiet.would also be interested to know if she had any extended family or very close friends of the family that lived close to her

Those boys were probably all killed by sidney cookes gang. Aswell as many other boys who will probably never be found due to cookes connections to the elm guest house vip scandel.
there is another child killer trevor morley he killed an asian lad name imran vohra in lancashire ,originally from london he went up north to lancashire ,preston than came back to essex where he died in 1997,i think.the police are very keen to know hes past

Linda Smith, 12, 1961 - Police appeal to killer of 1961 schoolgirl Linda Smith Linda disappeared from Earl's Colne, Essex, on 16th January 1961. Her body was found four days later in Polstead, Sussex, 14 miles away. If he was heading to Norfolk (and if I believe he killed Steven Newing, he may have visited Norfolk before), he'd have to go close to both of those places.

Kim Roberts, 7, 1964 - Kim Roberts - Unsolved Murder 1964 - Watts Wood, Purfleet, Essex - Kim Roberts Unsolved Mysteries UK Kim vanished from Stepney, London, on 1st March 1964. Three days later, her body was found in Purfleet, Essex. A man confessed but nothing came forward. The route to both those places is on a route to Great Yarmouth.

Stacey Queripel, 7, 1993 - A look back at our most significant stories On January 24th 1993, she was found in South Hill Park after supposedly running away during an argument. She was killed elsewhere because her shoes weren't muddy.

Nayantara Ali, 11, 1994 - Too little, too late for one little girl? As she went to school on 4th November 1994, in east London, she vanished. Only 20 yards from her home, four weeks after her disappearance, her body was found in a green sheet. The link says she was held for four days after her abduction. When serial killers hold victims later in their career, it tends to be over a longer period of time and painful. So this has the hallmarks of an experienced killer.
The unsolved murder of Stacey Queripel who died 29 years ago today

More information; Sutton, Croydon and Addiscombe are just twenty miles apart from each other. Also, they are roughly half an hour away from where Roy Tutill was murdered. So it stands to reason that the same person who took Kevin Hicks could just as easily taken Lee Boxell.
- They were both teenage boys (16 and 15, respectively)
- They both lived in Surrey
- They were both alone
- There was no reason for either of them to run away
- They were, from what I gather, a similar height and build
- Like Roy, they were opportunities

So it comes to reason that whoever took Kevin Hicks is very likely to have taken Lee Boxell.
An interesting note is that with all the cases I've mentioned, the times of each 'cooling-off period' get shorter and shorter, as happens with serial killers. For example, there's a nine-year gap between Miles Vallint and Roy Tutil, sixteen months between Roy Tutill and Steven Newing, but a month between the last two.
The police have ruled out any link between Kevin Hicks and Lee Boxell's disappearance, and there's nothing really to suggest they're linked. We have a very firm idea about who killed Lee Boxell and in what circumstances. William Lambert at "The Shed" and it's believed that Lee was killed because he tried to intervene when a girl was being abused. The police have said that they strongly believe that Kevin Hicks was being groomed. A very different situation to Lee. it also seems very likely that Brian Field was being held in prison when Kevin Hicks went missing. He had been arrested just a month or so before for trying to abduct two boys and given his past convictions, it's very likely that he was held on remand in prison. One thing we do now know about Croydon in those days is that it was absolutely swimming in paedophiles, organised crime, drugs, prostitution, and the Daniel Morgan. Enquiry (Daniel lived in Croydon) revealed absolutely rampant police corruption. In Lee Boxell's case, the police identified 5 convicted paedophiles living within just a few streets, which underlines the scale of the problem. It's now also know that several parks and green spaces very close to where Kevin Hicks lived were known for groups of men bothering kids, and for people using those areas for quite extreme sex after nightfall. There's sadly no shortage of possibilities for what happened to Kevin.

I have always believed that Brian Field was responsible for more crimes then the murder of Roy tutil. I firmly believe he is behind the disappearance of missing david spencer and patrick warren unfortunately the police have been unable to prove it. And the death of Mark Billington however due to the police throwing away the forensic evidence its difficult to prove. Ive been convinced for years that Kevin Hicks,Lee Boxell and Mark garveys disappearances are linked due to there age and the similar way they just vanished. May i ask why you believe field knows something about Mark Garvey?
The police have ruled out any link between Kevin Hicks and Lee Boxell's disappearance, and there's nothing really to suggest they're linked. We now have a very firm idea about who killed Lee Boxell and in what circumstances. William Lambert at "The Shed" and it's believed that Lee was killed because he tried to intervene when a girl was being abused. The police said that they strongly believe that Kevin Hicks was being groomed. A very different situation to Lee, and not Brian Field's style at all. It also seems very likely that Brian Field was being held in prison when Kevin Hicks went missing. He had been arrested just a month or so before for trying to abduct two boys and given his past convictions, it's very likely that he was held on remand in prison. One thing we do now know about Croydon in those days is that it was absolutely swimming in paedophiles, organised crime, drugs, prostitution, and the Daniel Morgan Enquiry (Daniel lived in Croydon) revealed absolutely rampant and incredibly serious police corruption. In Lee Boxell's case, the police identified 5 convicted paedophiles living within just a few streets of where he lived, which underlines the scale of the problem. It's now also know that several parks and green spaces very close to where Kevin Hicks lived were known for groups of men bothering kids, and for people using those areas for quite extreme sex after nightfall. The notorious Shirley Hills children's home was just down the road from Kevin before it closes in 1983, the Sidney Cooke gang had has a base in Croydon, and numerous other 'lone wolf" paedophiles have been convicted in recent years for crimes in the 80s. There's sadly no shortage of possibilities for what happened to Kevin. Croydon was certainly a very dark place in those days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery
Back