UK UK - Jacqueline O’Loghlen , 23, Islington London, 1985

This case has always fascinated me.

I did some research a year ago, while paying for a subscription to an ancestry site in order to trace my own family history.

For our Jacqueline, I traced her back to paternal grandparents and I think it's pretty accurate. I've attached the screenshot. Sadly it didn't help when it came to sourcing living relatives, but perhaps someone with more time and an active subscription could get further.
Jacquelines mother, Pat, is still living.

Hello Danielle,
Jacqueline O'Loghlen is my niece, being my late brother's daughter. I've been living in Australia since 1981. In 1996 and 1999, I went to England to visit my sister, and she showed me a photo of Jacqueline which was printed in some sort of a book that homeless people sell on the street. I can't recall the name of it now. It was saying that she was missing. I've also, from time to time, searched on the internet. I'm sorry that is all the information I have at this time. Please keep in touch with me and I will with you, especially if we find more on Jacqueline. Regards, Maureen
Hi. I am the daughter of Jacquelines cousin, James.

I'm not sure if I'm using this site correctly, as I just joined a couple of hours ago. 'The Pavement', is that what the brochure/booklet is called? It was in 96 or 99 when I was shown her picture - and a different pic from the recent ones. Strange thing is that in the earlier pic, Jacqueline looked the image of my younger sister, yet in the recent pics, she's looks like my older sister. Her mother's maiden name was Hood, but she remarried after the divorce with my late brother Brian. Jacqueline was his first child. Her grandparents were Fergus Kevin and Christina O'Loghlen (nee Lennon), being my parents. I'm on AncestryDNA, so I'll do a search for JO'L.

PS. I hadn't heard that her mum passed away.

/
Jacquelines mum, Pat, is still living

1705498274234.png
''Jacqueline has been missing from Islington since June 30, 1995. She was 23 at the time of her disappearance and has not been seen since. Her reference on Missing People is 93-000038.''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikishaF
Back