UK UK - Khasha Smith, 35, Edinburgh, 4 November 2023

Back in January I read a comment on a FB Edinburgh news page which made me raise an eyebrow, but I never done anything about it at the time. Yesterday after the latest appeal and them setting up the portal I went back to look for the message and it was still there. I screenshot the message and sent it using the portal and you have to give all your details etc.

I sent this message around 4pm yesterday and at 11 this morning I had a knock on the door from 2 detectives from the major crime incident team I was a bit shocked.

Anyway I didn’t know the person who wrote the message or who she mentioned in the message and the police said they hadn’t either. They said they were very very thankful for sending the screen shot in and would now be investigating this.

They did also say the family had received lots of nasty comments about the whole not reporting it for 2 months, but the police did say it was reported well before that and they were enquiring behind the scenes before the official announcement at the beginning of January.

Back in January I read a comment on a FB Edinburgh news page which made me raise an eyebrow, but I never done anything about it at the time. Yesterday after the latest appeal and them setting up the portal I went back to look for the message and it was still there. I screenshot the message and sent it using the portal and you have to give all your details etc.

I sent this message around 4pm yesterday and at 11 this morning I had a knock on the door from 2 detectives from the major crime incident team I was a bit shocked.

Anyway I didn’t know the person who wrote the message or who she mentioned in the message and the police said they hadn’t either. They said they were very very thankful for sending the screen shot in and would now be investigating this.

They did also say the family had received lots of nasty comments about the whole not reporting it for 2 months, but the police did say it was reported well before that and they were enquiring behind the scenes before the official announcement at the beginning of January.
I think you may have mentioned having seen something at the time. When I tried to find it, I wasn't able to.
Well done. It could be THE piece they need to solve or get in the right direction.

'At a police press conference on Monday, March 4, the family of missing Edinburgh mum Khasha Smith begged anyone with information to come forward.
Khasha, 35, was reported missing on January 5, having last been seen on October 10.'

Repost refresher. Feb 24 '24 rbbm.
By Jolene Campbell
''Officers checked a potential sighting in the Slateford area of Edinburgh between November 21 and 24. But following enquiries, the force confirmed that the last official sighting of Ms Smith was on October 10.''

''Khasha is around 5ft tall, with a slim build. She has blue eyes and long, blonde hair. She also has tattoos, one which is visible on her right wrist and says ‘Forever’. Police said she likes to frequent the Gorgie, Broomhouse and Wester Hailes areas. Khasha works at Edinburgh College.''

It’s the comments on this article

The guy mentioned in the post (his initials are BH) appears to have several Facebook accounts. I had a quick flick through one of them, and noticed that Khasha had replied to a post he had made. This was back in 2019, and it doesn't necessarily mean that BH and KS are / were known to one another.

The guy mentioned in the post (his initials are BH) appears to have several Facebook accounts. I had a quick flick through one of them, and noticed that Khasha had replied to a post he had made. This was back in 2019, and it doesn't necessarily mean that BH and KS are / were known to one another.

Totally but I thought it needed reporting. Like I’ve said I don’t know the person who posted the comment or the male whom she mentioned. I did notice that Khasha and him are friends on one of his profiles but other than that I will leave it up to the police to do any checks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back