Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how a "fair trial" is possible now really... People have made their minds up one way or another, most people know what shoddy evidence there was presented...
Regardless of what u think happened, everyone is entitled to a fair trail, which was happening... But the evidence was so weak...
Wonder if there is a problem with one of the "witnesses"... Not that they witnessed much really...

I pop out for the morning and they discharge the so**ing jury.

Very curious as to what has happened. Does anyone know if the Asda CCTV still of Lyndsay was ever released publically. I saw a photo early in the trial that seemed somehow wrong and wondered if it was 'leaked' as i had never seen it before. Cant help thinking back to that now. Il sure its not that but am wondering.

I don't see how a "fair trial" is possible now really... People have made their minds up one way or another, most people know what shoddy evidence there was presented...
Regardless of what u think happened, everyone is entitled to a fair trail, which was happening... But the evidence was so weak...
Wonder if there is a problem with one of the "witnesses"... Not that they witnessed much really...

Do they use a change of venue in the UK?

Re fair trial - recent trial ( followed on here ) Emile Cilliers. Made several attempts to kill his wife - worst one being the sabotaged parachute. His first trial was a complete nightmare when the Jury went out. They were struggling to reach a verdict, then people were leaving the Jury, due to holidays and there were claims of bullying within the group. In the end they had only 9 left and told Judge they could not reach agreement, so a mistrial was declared.
But, a new trial was held, same venue, and second Jury reached a guilty verdict in short time.
So it can be done at the same venue with new jurors without the worry that everyone has heard of the case.

Not sure if it would make a difference as people outside the UK know about it haha...
And I am sure the locals wud make sure any new area would know all about it haha, they took up residence in a fb group after people weren't happy the case being discussed in the local news fb group haha...
I am asking who I can haha... So far nadda....

I still struggle with the fact the body was in the cemetery all that time...
The place was searched while she was laid there...
The police attended twice to look at the bin, one time with a dog and she was still not found...
And how was the bin so clean after 5 days or body decomp?
Wouldn't there of been some kinda leakage... Unless he is *advertiser censored* hot at wrapping...

And once again... How the heck is there only dna on one glove

To many questions haha

The left hand leg of the track closest to the pub would be my guess, concealment and not too many users/witnesses.

Is that a known walking path? Obviously I can't tell from a map or a computer generated 'off-road' one (Google Earth).

I just presumed the obvious marked one (the one that forks right and joins the car-park path) was the path a walker would take.

v) If the judge is satisfied that jury tampering has taken place, discharge the jury and continue the trial without a jury: s.46(3) Criminal Justice Act 2003, or discharge the jury and order that a new trial take place without a jury: s.46(5) Criminal Justice Act 2003.

Likely I think....
And another thing he is off the streets the now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143