Deceased/Not Found UK - Lisa Dorrian, 25, Bangor Northern Ireland, 28 Feb 2005

1686577259722.png
1686577216497.png
1686577073694.png
29 May 2023
''Co Down hairdresser Lisa Dorrian, who vanished in the post-Troubles era from a caravan park in Ballyhalbert, Co Down, in 2005, is now considered one of the remaining five Disappeared victims whose bodies are yet to be found.
Republican paramilitaries were not suspected in her case.
Mr Harris appealed for anyone with information on the location of the remains of the Disappeared to come forward.
He said the success of the independent commission was “based on people coming forward with information”.
Mr Harris added: “It’s people who have brought forward information that has brought us to the point today in terms of the ongoing intense search of the bog.
“Of course, we continue to urge anybody with any information about any of the Disappeared to please come forward, it is never too late.”
He said there are structures in place where that information is given in “complete and utter confidence” and can only be used for the location of remains.''

It is reported that the police are reasonably confident that she came to harm between around 2230 and 0100. And that there was another incident with her (by then presumed dead) around 0430. Has there been any open source explanation for those beliefs on timing?

Lisa Dorrian

"It really sickened us as a family," Joanne Dorrian told Radio 5 Live's Stephen Nolan Show.

"I just really felt that level of scam sunk lower than low."

From link..rbbm
1694440822938.png
''Her sister Joanne told Belfast Live the family has decided to share a photograph of the inside of Lisa's caravan in a bid to provoke the "conscience" of whoever knows where Lisa is.''

"There was a sort of a silence that fell over all of us as we were looking at it. To us that is such an eerie image, the last place that Lisa ever was. As hard as it is to put it out there, as hard as it is to even look at, if it's hard for me to look at then maybe that's going to trigger something in the person who knows where Lisa is."

She continued: "We would do anything to get Lisa back, we would do anything to find her, so we decided to make a post asking them to look back and remember."

''Joanne added: "I'm sure they still think of her, I'm determined they still think of her, but seeing themselves back in that caravan on that night maybe there will be a case of conscience and they'll finally just pick up the phone or contact us and tell us what they know."

''Anyone with information can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on freephone 0800 555 111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

The family can be contacted directly at lisadorrian.co.uk, the Let's Find Lisa Facebook page, or on X (formerly known as Twitter) @letsfindlisa.

The family also urge anyone with information to speak to a priest or minister, or write a letter.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulob419
Back