GUILTY UK - Marius Gustavson sentenced for castrating other men and cannibalizing body parts - May 11, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score
what am I reading
this makes my head spin
and now I want to throw up
he only made $250,000 in 6 years
so I would say the main motivation was not money

Well, that was a weird read! Apologies for dimness, really tired, but he was mutilated by others and mutilated others - is that right?

My first thought was that they mutilated in revenge, then I realised it sounded much more like some bizarre sexually motivated power thing where they all did it to each other and others. God, can’t get my head around it.

Thanks, Dotta, that explains it.

“Gustavson’s barrister told the court that the breakup of his client’s marriage in 2016 awoke his previously “dormant” condition of body integrity dysphoria (BID) and drove him to commit the mutilations.“

Hmm. I think difficulties processing neurological connections to a limb and seeing your body as a whole is one thing (for example, we see similar in Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome and other conditions where mirror therapy can be used), but to set up a site and a circle to carry that out with no medical support and to livestream and have cannibalism in the mix - that reeks of sexually motivated fantasy to me, not purely a complex neurological issue that affects perception of the body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vsora1
Back