UK - Murdering Child Abusing Wife Swapping Witches On Trial

Cappuccino, I'm really interested in what you meant by 'smell a rat' - can you elaborate a little bit? Why would the conviction be overturned? I feel like I've missed something!

Maybe its just poor reporting from the media but this case seems as dodgy as McMartin et al. Children between the ages of 3 and 12 being repeatedly taken to far away locations to be ritually abused by multiple adults with multiple other child victims present. Where are these other children, not to mention the other participants? Were the various crime scenes ever identified? Where were the childrens parents while this was happening? The accusers described photos and videos being taken of their abuse, but no evidence of this or any other type of child *advertiser censored* was found in either defendants' possession. Instead the evidence produced against Petrauske was the he was found in possession of sheets, candles, a dagger and a mask.

Yeah, I think its fair to say they were tried as witches.

I almost wish that's what happened - it'd mean no kids harmed..

I'd be very interested in reading the court report of that trial. One would hope they have more evidence than that, in case a/it is a witch hunt or b/ a bunch of pervs get off for it being all too circumstantial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back