GUILTY UK - Nicola Fellows, 10, Karen Hadaway, 9, Moulsecoomb, Brighton, 9 Oct 1986

Johnson, mother of Bishop’s three children, was arrested in 2020 and charged with perjury and perverting the course of justice.

She was convicted by a jury on one count of perjury and one count of perverting the course of justice on Monday.

The jury of five women and seven men took more than 12 hours to reach their verdicts of guilty on both counts.

Johnson told the court Bishop had raped, beaten and abused her throughout their relationship.

She told the court that while Bishop was on remand he had repeatedly threatened to kill her unless she changed her statement to police.

Johnson said she also came under severe pressure from Bishop’s mother, Sylvia and other family members who ordered her to change her statement.

Johnson admitted she had repeatedly lied on oath but said she was not the criminal, adding:
“I didn’t murder anyone”.

Johnson will be sentenced on Wednesday.

Former girlfriend of Babes in the Wood killer is found guilty of lying at his 1987 trial

This may be a daft question, but did Jennifer Johnson drastically change her appearance at some point? When I first saw the photos from outside her trial, I thought they were of a black woman (she isn't).

This may be a daft question, but did Jennifer Johnson drastically change her appearance at some point? When I first saw the photos from outside her trial, I thought they were of a black woman (she isn't).
I think she just had dyed black hair, fake tan and a face mask on if it's the same pic I'm thinking of.

12515433.jpg

'She took the coward's way out' - Family blast woman's lies over child killer

Actually, it might be a wig.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member