UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 7 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 6 hung re attempted #35

@CS2C just wanted to say really good job on the most recent series, i think your channels really good actually and its amazing to see the word for word recount of what was said in court. thats really enlightened me to what the feel of the place must have been at the time, mr johnson was on fire in that court room. I could almost feel what the jury must have been thinking. I might apply the same rule to the defence but i doubt it. it seemed very much like a one sided story to me but would be interesting if you could make a video on the defences biggest hits of whom i would gamble mr lorenzo is the biggest and that says it all and indeed we did come away from the trial thinking that there there was indeed at some point in the relevant timescale a problem with some of the pipes, what relevance they had to the allegations was a different thing altogether.

For anybody who hasn't seen them yet @CS2C is narrating the court transcripts from the prosecution's cross examination of LL, on youtube and they're well worth a watch/listen. Well done @CS2C

This latest one covers Baby L's insulin poisoning and highlights how it was a targeted attack as the first dextrose bag was poisoned during the time that it was hanging and connected to Baby L!

will he narate the defence transcipts as well

For anybody who hasn't seen them yet @CS2C is narrating the court transcripts from the prosecution's cross examination of LL, on youtube and they're well worth a watch/listen. Well done @CS2C

This latest one covers Baby L's insulin poisoning and highlights how it was a targeted attack as the first dextrose bag was poisoned during the time that it was hanging and connected to Baby L!

Was interesting listening to it read out ..I didn't realise there was the possibility that this baby was targeted because the Dr didn't take up her advice regarding "hyperglycaemia protocol"

Does this case still keep dragging on???
Oh dear... :oops:

Last edited:
Was interesting listening to it read out ..I didn't realise there was the possibility that this baby was targeted because the Dr didn't take up her advice regarding "hyperglycaemia protocol"
The way her mind works is horrifying. She's an absolute predator. Always looking for the perfect cover that will allow her to harm and kill babies. Ready to exploit any perceived weakness, vulnerability or opportunity. Whether that be a pre-existing condition, a busy shift, a detour from protocol or something as simple as a nurse going on their break. She was there ready to pounce at a second's notice. And that's in addition to those attacks she planned in advance (like the triplets), and those where she acted impulsively out of anger and/or jealousy. And all under the guise of being "Nice Lucy" the softly spoken nurse with the "girl next door" looks and lifestyle. Terrifying!

Hang on, I didnt know this (12.05 minutes) on the second video

She says the Morrisons bag would've gone under her bed around 20 June 2016 when she replaced it with the Ibiza bag as her work bag.

But then Johnson reveals that the Morrisons bag contained 31 handover sheets dated from July 2014, then from April 2015 through to June 2016. Why on earth did the bag she was using as a work bag in 2016 have a handover sheet from July 2014 in it? :confused:

I think those handover sheets were under her bed for a purpose. I think she kept them close so she could look at them at night. JMO

I think those handover sheets were under her bed for a purpose. I think she kept them close so she could look at them at night. JMO

Makes your skin crawl. The handover sheets, blood gas reading & paper towel have been brushed aside as trivial by some people, but for me they are really significant. As I suspect they were for LL.

Makes your skin crawl. The handover sheets, blood gas reading & paper towel have been brushed aside as trivial by some people, but for me they are really significant. As I suspect they were for LL.
Something to gloat over. Under her bed where she slept. In her keepsake box. Some carried with her in her bag to and from work. Mementos. Touchstones. Trophies.

MOO

"Ceri Morrice, who launched the petition, claims: “The evidence given in the trial was insufficient"

The jury obviously thought different
Typical conspiracy loon nonsense. It will always be "insufficient" regardless of what it is. Like all ridiculous conspiracy theories, they will never set out exactly what will be sufficient to satisfy them of her guilt. And even if they did, and that evidence was indeed forthcoming, the goalposts would always shift at their end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back