GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bristol post reports they have been "together" for more than 10 years....I'm crap at putting links up, sorry..
Step mum and Dad that is....I can't find actual wedding info....

qxJuL3e_zps24887c90.jpg

No MSM link, no post!

bristol post reports they have been "together" for more than 10 years....I'm crap at putting links up, sorry..
Step mum and Dad that is....I can't find actual wedding info....

<snip> Neighbours said the former serviceman was the son of Becky's step mum, Anjie Galsworthy, 49, who has been with Becky's father Darren for more than 10 years.

Mr Matthews, a former electrical student at the City of Bristol College, is understood to have occasionally worked as a Chinese takeaway delivery man in Barton Hill.

<snip> One said: "She [SP] would barely leave the house without him and they were both pretty quiet - they kept themselves to themselves.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...other-Nathan/story-26114877-detail/story.html

I wonder if LE arrested everyone who was in the house after step mom left for her appointment.

How on earth will their marriage survive that? She is mourning the step-daughter she bought up, but her own son is accused of killing her. Her husbands' daughter killed by her son. As if things weren't awful enough.

Stats I've read over the years say, the marriage will not survive this :( These two people responsible for taking Becky away shattered the lives of multiple people, not just one. I pray they are surrounded with God's grace and mercy and people who help them see they CAN survive this.

<snip> A friend of four of the people involved in the latest arrests said today: &#8220;I&#8217;ve known them all my life &#8211; I&#8217;ve been on holidays with them and I&#8217;m as dumbfounded as everybody else.

<snip> &#8220;I would have thought there&#8217;s no way in hell these four can be involved because they all have jobs and don&#8217;t fit the picture.&#8221;

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-stepbrother-girlfriend-quizzed-5268171

I just saw a picture of a coffin being removed from the scene. I don't know if it's already been linked to and though it's unspeakably sad to see it, it is also oddly comforting that she's not there anymore and that she's been removed from that place and the horror. She's safe in a way. Nothing can happen now to her. :(

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-stepbrother-girlfriend-quizzed-5268171

Just saw the pic myself, that's really unusual in this circumstance. Unheard of really. Maybe the family requested it.

So were 2 houses searched in Barton Court and 1 in Cotton Mill Lane plus the one in Southmead and the family home?

I find it strange that the "girlfriend" tags her "boyfriend" to all of her facebook posts. It makes me wonder if they were living together? Wouldn't they just show each other the pictures or talk about things instead of communicating on facebook?

There is a pic on DGs facebook in his albums of a family shot in fancy dress, the girl in santa dress is that SP? it's not the greatest quality and if this isn't allowed mods sorry! I was thinking maybe there wasn't much contact between step family for a motive but now I'm not so convinced

who is in the prison stripes?

So were 2 houses searched in Barton Court and 1 in Cotton Mill Lane plus the one in Southmead and the family home?

Yes that's what I have read..will try and link the MSM again

Can't link from ipad...go to daily mail site, main article shows pic of all houses that have been searched and definitely 2 in Barton court now

I find it strange that the "girlfriend" tags her "boyfriend" to all of her facebook posts. It makes me wonder if they were living together? Wouldn't they just show each other the pictures or talk about things instead of communicating on facebook?

Hmm I always perceive this type of thing to be territorial! There was also a few posts relating to cheating - almost like stay away from my man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member