UK UK - Richard Edwards, 27, London, Feb 1995

If there's any celebrity who I genuinely believe MAY have faked his own death, it would be this guy.

omg... haha was going to post a song but the webs are messing with me.
Anyway, was supposed to be La Tristesse Durera the video with adorable Richey.
You just have to go search yourselves

''277DMUK - Richard James Edwards​

Name: Richard James Edwards
Case Classification: Missing
Missing Since: February 1, 1995
Location Last Seen: London, England, United Kingdom.

Physical Description​

Date of Birth: December 22, 1967
Race: Unknown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark brown
Nickname/Alias: Richey James
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Very thin build. Pale complexion. 4 tattoos, one of which bears the words "I'll surf this beach".

Identifiers​

Dentals: Unknown
Fingerprints: Unknown
DNA: Unknown

Clothing & Personal Items​

Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance​

Edwards was last seen around 07:00 on the February 1, 1995, after checking out of room 516 in the Embassy Hotel , on Baywater Road in London just before he was due to fly to New York. He left behind a packed suitcase in the middle of the bed.

He is the former rhythm guitarist for the Manic Street Preachers. Edwards had a flat in Cardiff and it seems that he went there briefly on the day he disappeared. On February 17th, his car, a silver Vauxhall Cavalier , was found abandoned at the Severn Bridge Service station near Aust. Edwards had frequent problems with alcohol and drugs. He also suffered from severe bouts of depression and often harmed himself by putting out cigarettes on his body and cutting himself.

Despite spurious sightings of Edwards from all over the country and abroad, there has never been any confirmed information about his whereabouts.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back