Found Deceased UK - Rodrigo Falcon, 33,’last seen 2am at vault nightclub’ Aviemore, Scotland, 11 December 2022

StillDiggin

Reaction score
Concern is going for Rodrigo who has been reported missing from Aviemore having been last seen at 2am at nightclub. Rodrigo has also not turned up to work, something which is out of character.

A man has been reported missing following a night out in Aviemore.

Rodrigo Falcon, 33, was last seen at around 2am on Sunday outside the Vault nightclub in Aviemore.

Police in Aviemore are now appealing to the public to help with finding Mr Falcon.

He is described as 5ft 6ins tall, with a tanned complexion, a mullet hairstyle with a moustache and beard.

It is very concerning that Rodrigo is still missing after over a week has passed. I didn’t know about him being a missing person here in Scotland until now. I’m wondering if it is known where he may have been trying to get to and if this was the route he would go to get home. He must have been extremely cold when he left the nightclub that night. Is it known why he wasn’t wearing a jacket and if he was acting any different to how he is normally?

When I saw the CCTV image of Rodrigo walking past the large recycling bins I feared he may have gone into one to try and escape the cold like Corrie McKeague is believed to have done at night. It is also a worry that he may have somehow entered into the water of the River Spey. I have been to Aviemore in December before for a short break and it was bitterly cold, I found it to feel much colder than it is in the Central Belt of Scotland where I live.

Rodrigo’s family must be extremely distressed about him being missing for over a week, I really hope he is found so his family know what has happened to him.

There is a map done by one of Rods friends on fb that shows time stamped locations where Rod was last seen or even possibly seen. This map from the article does show the locations not the time stamps.
Rod left his coat at the Vault club, no reason given why Rod would do this given the cold temperatures. No mention of any mobile phone data, usage, pings for Rods phone. Rod lives Dalfaber area of Aviemore and from Rods walking direction he was not walking in the direction of home.
From the club sighting at 2am the next sighting is the CCTV past the Indian restaurant at 3.12am. This is an hour and 12 minutes difference for what is approx 0.6 miles away. The last confirmed sighting was 3.15am past the premier inn on the other side of the road.
The unconfirmed sightings of rod after this was down the A9 at Kinakyle and then footprints in a field and footprints which meet the B9152.

Your Press and Journal link has a link to his work’s FB, they’ve made several lovely videos about Rodrigo. He is obviously very loved by his community. He looks so happy and fun, like he is living his best life.
I’m hoping for a miracle for this guy and everyone who loves him.
Photo from your link:
252B1E9F-992D-48A9-90C1-524A09835CF1.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorsa50