UK UK - Soukaina Nazih, 19, Bournemouth, 2 July 2012

Romanystar

Reaction score
Practically nothing online about this lady who disappeared from her home in Bournemouth Uk on July 2, 2017. She was 19 years old. Why no media coverage? Her family don’t seem eager to put this out there. Anyone here from Dorset who can shed any more light on this?

There is at least a listing for her here, but still very little info. Note slightly different spelling of surname, might be worth checking to see if you can find anything using Nazih.

Soukaina - Missing People

I hate to say it but if the family don’t want publicity there’s a good chance they know where she is. Do you know what the circumstances were of her disappearing?

There is at least a listing for her here, but still very little info. Note slightly different spelling of surname, might be worth checking to see if you can find anything using Nazih.

Soukaina - Missing People

I hate to say it but if the family don’t want publicity there’s a good chance they know where she is. Do you know what the circumstances were of her disappearing?

I did consider that but with police disinterested there’s unlikely to be justice,

Looking at the poster, it has a missing date of 2012. I wonder if this has changed from the original date ? Soukaina Nazih

Practically nothing online about this lady who disappeared from her home in Bournemouth Uk on July 2, 2017. She was 19 years old. Why no media coverage? Her family don’t seem eager to put this out there. Anyone here from Dorset who can shed any more light on this?

I think source of misinformation was this news article in Oxford mail, which quotes year of her missing as 2017, all other websites mentioning briefly her case state missing since 2012. Last letter of her surname is also misspelled. I will ask mods to amend the thread title.

Correct information - Soukaina Nazih

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966
Back