Unsolved murder map

• Thread starter Deleted member 185742
  • Start date
Does anyone know what happened to the original map creator? It say only "deleted member", Also cannot access the map?

Does anyone know where the map is posted now? I am not able to view it because the person that shared it is now deleted.

When someone requests to have their account removed their user name is removed along with their email and IP address. The person who started this thread requested to have his account removed.
The person who started this thread provided a link their murder map. They have since closed their map.

Unless the person makes his link public again there is nothing we can do.
Sorry.
Tricia

When someone requests to have their account removed their user name is removed along with their email and IP address. The person who started this thread requested to have his account removed.
The person who started this thread provided a link their murder map. They have since closed their map.

Unless the person makes his link public again there is nothing we can do.
Sorry.
Tricia

Thanks, Tricia! It was a big project for our former WS member to maintain, probably in his spare time. Sometimes you run out of the extra time to update the web site, databases, etc.

I am praying so hard that these cases have DNA evidence!!!! With the GEDMatch testing that has been done recently, I really hope these cases can be solved once & for all!

HEY EVERYONE,
WE NEED YOUR HELP! IT'S FREE AND TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
CLICK HERE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k
We are past the halfway mark. We need 1000 subscribers before we can go live with something called "Smart Chat". Using Smart Chat to broadcast live will help Websleuths continue to operate.
Right now at Websleuths youtube, we have the latest Websleuths Radio Podcast with Leigh Egan from Crimeoneline.com Leigh updates us on the Heidi Broussard case, Paighton Houston and so much more.
Click on the link and hit the "Subscribe" button and help Websleuths.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k

Thank you,
Tricia

I don't know if this is an appropriate place to post this but I have been making my own Unsolved murders map (females only as of right now, planning on doing a seperate one for males), figured since the one originally posted her seems to have restricted access I thought mine could be of use. I'm completely new to posting on websleuths so if this isn't the place for it please remove: Unsolved Homicides of Females - Google My Maps

I don't know if this is an appropriate place to post this but I have been making my own Unsolved murders map (females only as of right now, planning on doing a seperate one for males), figured since the one originally posted her seems to have restricted access I thought mine could be of use. I'm completely new to posting on websleuths so if this isn't the place for it please remove: Unsolved Homicides of Females - Google My Maps
Wow, when I saw it was a work in progress I was expecting about 20 entries not 2.5k.

Many thanks for posting, do you want suggestions for additions?

Happy to post! Really hoping it can be put to good use somehow. I am always looking for suggestions. I have been mostly using police department cold case websites but unfortunately from what I've noticed, those lists miss some victims. If anyone has a case they'd like added feel free to suggest it and I will add it when I can.

Hey! I wanted to first of all say that I'm new to WS. I've visited this site many, many times for several years since I'm a huge true crime fan. I just never joined to enter in the discussion with other true crime fans. I've always been somewhat shy & wasn't sure if I'd contribute anything worthwhile by commenting on a post. But since I've got a lot of time on my hands at the moment, I might as well jump in and join, and see if there's anything I can contribute.

Second, I originally came here bc I saw "Murder Map" and it def piqued my interest, then I was disappointed to find out the original one is no longer available. Then, I kept reading, and a new user brought my hopes back up by announcing they created a murder map!!! I can't wait to check it out!! I don't know anything about making a murder map, coding, or anything like that; however, I am really good at doing research, and trying to find as much info as possible on any sort of true crime cases. I can also put it altogether and create a summary of various lengths, create a factoid summary with everything in bullets, I can also make a list of all the cases by state which then can be linked with the map, so of someone is looking for cases in a particular state, they can scroll thru the list which can have all the states in alphabetical order, followed by the cases of that state in either alphabetical order by either first name or last name, order by date of incident from oldest to newest or newest to oldest, or however you'd want it. But I think a website that has the map on it, along with a list to go with it to make it easier for viewers to go to a state or case just by clicking the victims name with the link imbedded that brings the user right to where the incident happened on the map would possibly make it more user friendly. Or when a victims name is clicked on, it brings up an option that allows the user to read about the case and also visit the map to see exactly where the crime happened.

I'm sorry. I haven't even checked out the map yet. I just get all these ideas in my head about spreading the word of unsolved cases of all different types, whether they're very well known across the nation/world, or cases that aren't really known due to lack of publicity. I tried to start a missing persons blog like 5 years ago, but no one visited it even tho I tried to promote it, I've just never been popular with anything or anywhere. And all I want to do is make a difference in true crime somehow.

I'm hoping to get back into community college this fall and continue working on my criminal justice associate's degree. Then hopefully start working in the field and then go for my bachelor's. I'm just not sure what my true calling within the Criminal Justice field is. I just want to get missing persons cases & unsolved cases more publicity no matter who they are, where they're from, or what their status is. Bc every single case matters, not just a certain race, or bc someone is struggling with addiction, or someone is from a rich family....

Ok, I'm gonna end my comment now. I have a habit of writing way too much & I'm trying to work on keeping them short and to the point.

Hey! I wanted to first of all say that I'm new to WS. I've visited this site many, many times for several years since I'm a huge true crime fan. I just never joined to enter in the discussion with other true crime fans. I've always been somewhat shy & wasn't sure if I'd contribute anything worthwhile by commenting on a post. But since I've got a lot of time on my hands at the moment, I might as well jump in and join, and see if there's anything I can contribute....

... I just want to get missing persons cases & unsolved cases more publicity no matter who they are, where they're from, or what their status is. Bc every single case matters, not just a certain race, or bc someone is struggling with addiction, or someone is from a rich family....

Ok, I'm gonna end my comment now. I have a habit of writing way too much & I'm trying to work on keeping them short and to the point. QUOTE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to websleuths! It is folks like you that make this an interesting and productive site.

There are many cold and unsolved cases on websleuths. Feel free to read and comment on any of them.

Missing persons cases are listed separately from other old cases, and from Unidentified victim cases. After a while, you get the feel of where to look for cases that interest you.

If you know of a case which you cannot find on Websleuths, try doing a search on various key words, and if it still does not come up, go ahead and start a thread on it.

Thank you.
I did check one out here in my area. Checked out positive. Appreciates the map.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back