Upcoming Trial - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
In about 11 hours, it will all start again.

The state lost so much leverage in this case, by not going for the DP, which this case should have warranted, and for not arresting Jason based on Gracie's ID.

That alone speaks on what the credibility factor is there, they needed back up.
They needed that regular customer, the other witness, desperately.

That should tell anyone how worried they were.
You can't describe a man differently each time you are asked, and if your initial description was the right one, why not stick to it?

The state let the case go on for 3 years, and then when they got to trial, they still blew it.

Tomorrow, they get another chance.

:seeya:

Jason did not kill any child. His wife was pregnant and had a miscarriage. Shortly after that miscarriage, she was pregnant again.

I know that and you know that, and the state trooper at the scene who investigated the accident knows that, and said it again years later when he was asked.

More drama.

@tarheel8600 - it certainly sounds like they had a lot of ups and downs in their marriage, but it cannot be denied that they continued to remain married and expand their family.

JY stated to a friend a couple of months before Michelle was murdered that he was done with the marriage.

Michelle told her sister that after JY threw the remote control at her on the Wednesday night before she was murdered that she was done with the marriage.

I don't think this was a marriage that was going to survive.

I know that and you know that,and the trooper at the scene knows that, and said it again years later when he was asked.

More drama.

It's completely untrue that Jason murdered any children. Jason and Michelle were driving on a winding road, Jason turned too far to the right, over-corrected and they went down an embankment, ending up at the side of a river. Michelle was pregnant at the time. Several weeks later, she had a miscarriage. If something had happened to the fetus at the time the car went off the road, she would have had a miscarriage shortly after the accident, not weeks later ... that seems like common sense to me.

JY stated to a friend a couple of months before Michelle was murdered that he was done with the marriage.

Michelle told her sister that after JY threw the remote control at her on the Wednesday night before she was murdered that she was done with the marriage.

I don't think this was a marriage that was going to survive.

It sounds like there were a lot of ups and downs in their marriage, yet neither filed for divorce and they continued to make efforts to expand their family. Perhaps the relationship they had worked for them.

It's completely untrue that Jason murdered any children. Jason and Michelle were driving on a winding road, Jason over-turned, over-corrected and they went down an embankment, ending up at the side of a river. Michelle was pregnant at the time. Several weeks later, she had a miscarriage. If something had happened to the fetus at the time the car went off the road, she would have had a miscarriage shortly after the accident, not weeks later ... that seems like common sense to me.

I know........:banghead:
I read the accident report, everyone seems to forget he was in the car too!!
But it makes it more suspicious and sinister to say that Jason deliberately caused the accident.
I later read the accident took place in the same spot where there were previous accidents before.
It was investigated and then later asked about.
The state trooper, Hicks, said the same thing.

This is not the first thing that has been said that is wrong about this case.

Hope to see you and My Belle for the trial, wil there be new threads for each day?

I believe it was ordered, not considered,

Hey, once the Judge let him out on bail,other than the fact he could not contact any of the witnesses in this case, he has pretty much been a free man.

That means for the last 7 months, Jason has not had to answer to anyone.

If he was going to hurt himself or CY , he had years alone with her to do so..

I think the biggest punishment in Jason's life would be to lose CY.....not prison.

That is why I can not believe he would kill Michelle.

IMO

BBM

I totally disagree with your statement.

JY got on a witness stand to try to save his own butt from going to prison, but he wouldn't get on a witness stand to try to keep custody of Cassidy.

JY's actions do not line up with your statement at all.

It's completely untrue that Jason murdered any children. Jason and Michelle were driving on a winding road, Jason turned too far to the right, over-corrected and they went down an embankment, ending up at the side of a river. Michelle was pregnant at the time. Several weeks later, she had a miscarriage. If something had happened to the fetus at the time the car went off the road, she would have had a miscarriage shortly after the accident, not weeks later ... that seems like common sense to me.

Your opinion only...not mine and MANY others.
The trooper was a traffic cop and wrote a report on what appeared (by design) to be an "accident".

wreckreport.jpg

I believe it was ordered, not considered,

Hey, once the Judge let him out on bail,other than the fact he could not contact any of the witnesses in this case, he has pretty much been a free man.

That means for the last 7 months, Jason has not had to answer to anyone.

If he was going to hurt himself or CY , he had years alone with her to do so..

I think the biggest punishment in Jason's life would be to lose CY.....not prison.

That is why I can not believe he would kill Michelle.

IMO

Is that why he just gave her away? He loved her so much he chose to hand her over to Meredith rather than answer any questions at the wrongful death hearing. Oh yes, quite the loving father. The only person Slayer Young loves is HIMSELF.

He WILL be punished alright, each and every day at central prison. Hey, Brad Cooper has his bunk ready.

Slayer Young is the murderer of Rylan Young, his unborn son.

@tarheel8600 - it certainly sounds like they had a lot of ups and downs in their marriage, but it cannot be denied that they continued to remain married and expand their family.

I think they had many more downs than ups in their short marriage. Their marriage was in enormous trouble, especially considering they had only been married for 3 years and each one had said that they were done with the marriage close to the time of Michelle's murder.

I think the marriage would have ended within the first year or two due to JY's outrageous behavior, but Michelle had come from a broken home and didn't want for Cassidy to have to go through that. Michelle held that marriage together for the 3 years it was intact.

I do not believe that them remaining married and expanding their family had anything to do with the marriage being a good one. I think it had to do with Michelle's commitment to the marriage and wanting a family and her commitment to making the marriage work.

Your opinion only...not mine and MANY others.
The trooper was a traffic cop and wrote a report on what appeared (by design) to be an "accident".

wreckreport.jpg

Everyone is welcome to the opinion that a miscarriage weeks after a car goes down an embankment was caused by the car going down the embankment, but that doesn't make it true. After Michelle was murdered, people looked at the car accident as an attempted murder and even suggested that a boat trip was an attempted murder. If there was any truth to it, there would have been attempted murder charges.

Slayer Young is the murderer of Rylan Young, his unborn son.

Jason hasn't murdered any children. Michelle was pregnant when she was murdered, but she had experienced previous miscarriages.

Everyone is welcome to the opinion that a miscarriage weeks after a car goes down an embankment was caused by the car going down the embankment, but that doesn't make it true. After Michelle was murdered, people looked at the car accident as an attempted murder and even suggested that a boat trip was an attempted murder. If there was any truth to it, there would have been attempted murder charges.

Michelle did not have a miscarriage. She had a therapeutic abortion. I believe the doctor used the term "failure to thrive". I have not seen it reported at what point the baby died in the womb.

I think they had many more downs than ups in their short marriage. Their marriage was in enormous trouble, especially considering they had only been married for 3 years and each one had said that they were done with the marriage close to the time of Michelle's murder.

I think the marriage would have ended within the first year or two due to JY's outrageous behavior, but Michelle had come from a broken home and didn't want for Cassidy to have to go through that. Michelle held that marriage together for the 3 years it was intact.

I do not believe that them remaining married and expanding their family had anything to do with the marriage being a good one. I think it had to do with Michelle's commitment to the marriage and wanting a family and her commitment to making the marriage work.

So ... was she "done with the marriage" or committed to "making the marriage work"?

Michelle did not have a miscarriage. She had a therapeutic abortion. I believe the doctor used the term "failure to thrive". I have not seen it reported at what point the baby died in the womb.

Regardless of the details of how the pregnancy ended, it did not result in a viable live birth. It cannot be said that Jason murdered that unborn child.

Jason hasn't murdered any children. Michelle was pregnant when she was murdered, but she had experienced previous miscarriages.

Rylan had eyelashes, fingers and toes. He could move his arms and legs. He had a beating heart. Rylan wanted to be born, but he never got the chance. His daddy saw to that. Rylan died when his mother was strangled, then beaten with 30 blows to her head and face.

So ... was she "done with the marriage" or committed to "making the marriage work"?

Otto, I think I've been clear. Michelle tried her best to make the marriage work. She put up with a lot of BS from JY to make the marriage work. Everyone has their breaking point. Evidently, when JY threw a remote control at her when she was 5 months pregnant, Michelle reached her breaking point.

She stayed with it a lot longer than I would have.

I see a whole lotta twisting goin' on. Chubby Checker would be proud of some of these creative moves.

Chubby-Checker-the-twist-220x300.jpg

The truth is so much simpler. A slayer slays and nothing changes what he did to his wife and unborn son. No twisting of the facts will undo or change what he is. He was more than just a lousy husband and father. He's a brutal killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990