Update from MCSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Kaine is not quite on board with the petition:

"He said a petition campaign to pressure Multnomah County to resume searches is misguided and that search efforts will take place when the resources become available."

For more...

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2011/08/kyron_horman_effort_at_woodburn_drag_races.html#comments

Weird, it looks like the sentence about the campaign being misguided has been edited out. The article was updated Sunday night, and now it reads:

"Horman's not lost hope of seeing his son again. He said search efforts will take place when the resources become available."

Maybe he was misquoted, or there was some kind of miscommunication. In any event, it is confusing to see that Kaine wants the searches to continue, but they're waiting for LE to have the resources. I wonder why the parents aren't pursuing searches with other groups.

Weird, it looks like the sentence about the campaign being misguided has been edited out. The article was updated Sunday night, and now it reads:

"Horman's not lost hope of seeing his son again. He said search efforts will take place when the resources become available."

Maybe he was misquoted, or there was some kind of miscommunication. In any event, it is confusing to see that Kaine wants the searches to continue, but they're waiting for LE to have the resources. I wonder why the parents aren't pursuing searches with other groups.

Maybe LE won't reveal the exact locations to the parents?
Or maybe those areas do not hold the same sense of urgency they seemed to hold back in January, for some reason...otherwise it is hard to see why they let almost 7 months go by...wondering if the data they used to pinpoint these areas has changed or proved faulty...

Maybe LE won't reveal the exact locations to the parents?
Or maybe those areas do not hold the same sense of urgency they seemed to hold back in January, for some reason...otherwise it is hard to see why they let almost 7 months go by...wondering if the data they used to pinpoint these areas has changed or proved faulty...

Searching should be happening now, IMO. Previously, it was too cold, snowy, rainy, etc. Summer should be the prime time to get out.

Searching should be happening now, IMO. Previously, it was too cold, snowy, rainy, etc. Summer should be the prime time to get out.

Right, but summer is almost over.

Anyone know why Texas Equusearch hasn't been called in? Would be a nice distraction from the Anthony case and lawsuit.

It's on at 3:00 PM EST here. Anyway, I will be tuning in. It looks like Kaine will be giving an interview this time. I'm interested in hearing what he has to say, compared to what Desiree said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuznFinder