Update from MCSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? Sounds like they are using T's statement???

I don't know if MCSO would alter their original statement about where Kyron was last seen based on the word of a little boy alone. I think if the statement is true as it now reads, someone else saw Kyron alone at the door of his classroom, thereby giving more creedence to T.

IMO....If they could attempt to leak private info about Terri's past she may want to talk. Most especially, who she was working for with the sexting.

Please only use initials when referencing minor children other than Kyron.

This message is brought to you by your friendly mod squad. Carry on :)

I've never seen that wording either. I know all other reports reports said he was last seen by TH. And, I thought she had last seen him on the first floor?

Sorry for bumping my post.

Didn't TH last see Kyron on the first floor at Skyline or am I just misremembering? I don't think that she got up to the 2nd floor with Baby K in a stroller.

Which floor is Kyron's classroom on? She said she left him in the hallway leading to his classroom, from what I recall. And we still don't know where the baby was for sure, as far as in a stroller, being carried, etc...

His classroom was on the second floor, just next to a stairwell IIRC. I thought that someone had said Baby K was in a stroller that day, but dang it, I can't remember who said that.

Well, we know she took photos of Kyron in his classroom, right? So she must have been up there with the baby at some point...and I am pretty sure she said she was up there when she last saw him.

AFAIK, the last picture of Kyron during the science fair was taken in the gym, which is on the first floor.

AFAIK, the last picture of Kyron during the science fair was taken in the gym, which is on the first floor.

Oh, I thought I read the photos were taken from his classroom. But of course, I may have read that, and they got it wrong. Or else I did. :)

The photos were taken in his classroom. It is on the uppermost floor. But the door to the parking lot is sort of halfway between the two floors, so there aren't that many stairs. And I have never seen anything official about a stroller. I think that was speculation. She may have just carried her some of the time and let her walk the rest of the time.

The shift in investigative focus is starting now (technology based).

472264_G.jpg

"It's going through communication records of all different forms," Kaine said. "You've got online; you've got cell phones; you've got whatever various angles you have on that."

Investigators will now focus on technology-based forensics, gathering information and following leads.

"And it's just a matter of time where they get to those last few areas they can't rule out and hopefully we can get some answers from those areas," Kaine said. He said he still believes his son is alive.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/124903454.html

http://www.kptv.com/story/15016106/kyron-horman-investigation-shifting-gears

It's hard as an outsider to get a feel for just how much data has been generated in a case like this and how difficult it is to sift through it and find connections or important details that may have been missed. Makes wonder if they should just digitize and catalog it all, put it on an FBI server or something like that and let qualified LE from around the country work on it in their spare time (or if they're retired) in a cloud computing type deal with a social interaction section like a message board or chat so they can compare notes.

It's hard as an outsider to get a feel for just how much data has been generated in a case like this and how difficult it is to sift through it and find connections or important details that may have been missed. Makes wonder if they should just digitize and catalog it all, put it on an FBI server or something like that and let qualified LE from around the country work on it in their spare time (or if they're retired) in a cloud computing type deal with a social interaction section like a message board or chat so they can compare notes.

Hi there, I hate to say something without qualifying it as what I came away with after listening to a news spot. Interpretation means so much, and even in a transcript we don't always get all that was said by the reporter.

SO:

At the end of the ABC Channel 2 news clip at 11pm on the new 'focus', the reporter said this means that LE is doing away with the team concept. He said the team members will be sent back to their units {FBI, etc} and when and if they are needed again they will be recalled. IMO

It made my heart sink, hearing that. To me it says the investigation is now only technical and that means by computer and not by human mind. I hope I have read that wrong. xox

That is very sad but don't give up hope. There is always hope. My prayers are with Kyron, his family, the LE, and his friends.

Has there been any word on the investigation into the suspicious fire 20 years ago in Terri's parents garage?

I moved today's new posts from here into a new thread since they really didn't have much to do with the topic of this thread.

Find them here ---->[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145464"]Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you all so much for keeping Kyron in your hearts! :heartluv:

Can I put this here?If not I'm sorry please remove.I think this sounds very good.

http://www.change.org/petitions/we-...?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition

Sounds like Kaine is not quite on board with the petition:

"He said a petition campaign to pressure Multnomah County to resume searches is misguided and that search efforts will take place when the resources become available."

For more...

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2011/08/kyron_horman_effort_at_woodburn_drag_races.html#comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43