VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several law enforcement sources are telling NewsChannel 3 that investigators have noted the numerous times Wesley Hadsell spoke of his daughter that way, saying it could be a revealing clue.

I hope this is not their way of saying they have no evidence.

' I loved her. We were a family. And I wanted to be a family.'

I would love to know what his definition of family is. And why his love for her is past tense. It's unusual for someone to stop loving a family member once they are gone.

That's a bit of a stretch, but I have no idea what he was actually trying to say. Whatever it was, what came out was a huge Freudian oops.

IMO implying she "got what she deserved" is a very big slip, and has tones of **** mentality all over it. Like when a drug dealer takes out a snitch, it's simply what they believe should be done, i.e. "Snitches get stitches". I'm not saying that is for sure what happened, but to me that reads as she did something and got what she deserved. I think him selling drugs and her finding out and telling JH could definitely have happened. I think it's one thing to think you are dating a reformed bad boy, but finding out he is still up to those activities could be the proverbial straw on the camels back!

And no snark at all over here :) I enjoy having theories picked apart bc it narrows the scope, but why do you believe it is a stretch?

ETA: I didn't realize we couldn't use the T word! Learn something new everyday about WS!

Thank you Coldpizza form opening up Thread #18.

It is not lost upon me that this is the start of the eighteenth thread, for 18 year old Angelica / Anjelica Marie :heartluv: :tears:

Reading the posts today, especially as we have been graced by Brenchen's presence, has been so bittersweet. I have been reading along and I apologize for taking so long to send my support to both
((((Brenchen and Mel))))
:grouphug:

I have no doubt the number of threads will continue to increase, as we have a long way to go in the journey towards justice, but I have to pause for a moment....

For the young, bright shining :star: who was taken from this world, far before her time. I believe we the world became a lesser place without her. And yet, to see so many people join together because of her, the cycle renews itself in her name. Her spirit lives on, in the hearts and minds of those who were blessed to have known her, and those of us who have grown to - since she vanished.

This weekend's services will be SO very difficult for her blended and extended family, friends, teammates, cohort, and community - as I imagine many will come together to pay their final respects. :rose:

Some of us who are too far away to attend will find our own way to say goodbye (I know I will). I am thankful to have this forum to express the pain her loss has caused, the fear it strikes in me when I look at my daughters, and the absolute hope & faith I have in LE in regards to her case being solved in the future.

Eighteen threads...
Just eighteen years old...
No matter how many threads it takes,
We will be here to ensure
Justice is served
#FlyHigh6

:floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To those asking about attending the funeral I will say this. I know this is just one instance but for what it's worth...

A very close friend lost her two teenaged stepchildren in a single vehicle car crash. There were thousands of people at the visitation and the funeral. We waited 3 hours outside in the snow just to get through the doors of the church and then waited another hour inside to get through the receiving line.

My friend was touched by the number of people who attended who didn't know her, her husband, the mom/stepdad, or the children. She was blown away by the support from people who turned up just to tell her how sorry they were. There were dozens of people who showed up who had lost children as well just to say "hey, I have been through this before and am here for support."

If you do go to the funeral, think about how many people you think will be there, then multiply that number by 4 or 5 and plan accordingly.

I attended a viewing there in February. extremely small funeral home just a fyi

' I loved her. We were a family. And I wanted to be a family.'

I would love to know what his definition of family is. And why his love for her is past tense. It's unusual for someone to stop loving a family member once they are gone.

And if LE is going to start examining WH's interviews I hope they take note of "the last time she saw me." As opposed to "the last time I saw her." Odd and creepy.

If the FBI is still involved it is not unusual to have a forensic linguist or forensic psychologist review all statements when building a case or a suspect profile. What I find interesting is that by telling the media they are doing this,LE are admitting to WH being a suspect in a murder investigation in a very roundabout way - why not just come out and say it? I question how the reporter got this information and if she isn't actually referring to us or independent experts who are blogging about his statements and body language. Seems more like they are jumping on any info they can get that infers WH did it to keep their slant consistent and the momentum up.

If the FBI is still involved it is not unusual to have a forensic linguist or forensic psychologist review all statements when building a case or a suspect profile. What I find interesting is that by telling the media they are doing this,LE are admitting to WH being a suspect in a murder investigation in a very roundabout way - why not just come out and say it? I question how the reporter got this information and if she isn't actually referring to us or independent experts who are blogging about his statements and body language. Seems more like they are jumping on any info they can get that infers WH did it to keep their slant consistent and the momentum up.

If he is officially named a suspect while he's in police custody he loses the privilege to attend A.J's funeral does he not?

TBH I'm not sure how that works but perhaps some WS'ers with more experience in this kind of situation can chime in on this?

Regarding funerals... if a family decides to welcome the public, I would assume they are ok with strangers attending to offer their love and support.

JMHO.

IMO implying she "got what she deserved" is a very big slip, and has tones of **** mentality all over it. Like when a drug dealer takes out a snitch, it's simply what they believe should be done, i.e. "Snitches get stitches". I'm not saying that is for sure what happened, but to me that reads as she did something and got what she deserved. I think him selling drugs and her finding out and telling JH could definitely have happened. I think it's one thing to think you are dating a reformed bad boy, but finding out he is still up to those activities could be the proverbial straw on the camels back!

And no snark at all over here :) I enjoy having theories picked apart bc it narrows the scope, but why do you believe it is a stretch?

ETA: I didn't realize we couldn't use the T word! Learn something new everyday about WS!

I remember reading that early on too and thought to myself, what the heck. I wonder too if (sorry this sounds so bad) that maybe in his mind he might have mistaken AJ's comforting or kindness she might have offered him about the separation in his mind he might have thought she might be coming onto him. It's creepy how he uses those words "touched" all the time in the Royale with cheese document how he thinks it's funny saying:

WH: I told her today on my support page, Cecelia Johnson. I touched her five years ago and she told me that you shouldn’t go around touching women. And, uh, that was a [unintelligible] joke, and I was like “Oh my God.” So she made me laugh two times in one day…
"she touched me" and

and

WH:... I touched her, not physically, but I met her on my bus ride back from Victorville, CA in 2010... February 17th. She was the first girl I talked to. Women scared me because of the accusations with my ex-wife… women scared me to death, and I apparently said something to her that made a connection with her and she reached out and posted on my page. I hadn't talked to that woman in a long time *laughs* It’s amazing how she found me in my time of need to touch me. *crying*

What if him saying "she got what she deserved" that some guys think that a women teasing a man and then them raping them is getting "what she deserved." I know that sound sick but what if that happened and he tried to make the moves on her when they met up and she freaked and speed back home and was going to tell and he followed and attacked her in the house and accidentally killed her. Just a theory. Always these are just my opinions.

I appreciate you wanting to know the answer to this Vail. And as soon as I am a verified insider I will post an answer to it. I have been asked not to post as a verified insider and so until that happens I will not be posting anything that could get in me in to trouble with the moderators. I am sure you can appreciate this.

I understand your hesitation. You can try screencapping it and sending it to Bessie in a PM if you are unsure, since this is a question about something you can prove that is specific to Mel. I think being verified as BL is different from being a verified insider on the case itself - I don't think anyone doubts who you are. :)

The reason this is important, especially to LE, is that it raises questions about why AJ wasn't actually reported missing until the following night, and confuses previous perceptions that friends were the first to contact JH asking where AJ was on March 3(SM/JMO/could be RUMOR!). If this message came anytime before nightfall, I have to wonder why JH was worried so soon.

I understand your hesitation. You can try screencapping it and sending it to Bessie in a PM if you are unsure, since this is a question about something you can prove that is specific to Mel. I think being verified as BL is different from being a verified insider on the case itself - I don't think anyone doubts who you are. :)

The reason this is important, especially to LE, is that it raises questions about why AJ wasn't actually reported missing until the following night, and confuses previous perceptions that friends were the first to contact JH asking where AJ was on March 3(SM/JMO/could be RUMOR!). If this message came anytime before nightfall, I have to wonder why JH was worried so soon.

IMO JH holds all the answers!

I think LE hinting that they are looking at his videos is a way of inviting his doubters to come forward and putting WH on notice that they are gonna be in all of his stuff combing through bit by bit. LE usually doesn't make a mistake--- they often have created a strategy to get what they need to make a case. i just hope it pays off and that WH's sister and others speak up about their questions because his family knows his patterns best, even if they don't know it.

I remember reading that early on too and thought to myself, what the heck. I wonder too if (sorry this sounds so bad) that maybe in his mind he might have mistaken AJ's comforting or kindness she might have offered him about the separation in his mind he might have thought she might be coming onto him. It's creepy how he uses those words "touched" all the time in the Royale with cheese document how he thinks it's funny saying:

WH: I told her today on my support page, Cecelia Johnson. I touched her five years ago and she told me that you shouldn’t go around touching women. And, uh, that was a [unintelligible] joke, and I was like “Oh my God.” So she made me laugh two times in one day…
"she touched me" and

RSBM

I have to believe there is a tiny voice inside WH that says "Oh my god, did I just say that?" Its like Tommy Wiseau and his movies, he hears and sees himself one way while the reality is a horrible train wreck.

Marking my spot.

Accusations of what he did to his ex-wife? Really? If they weren't true, he should have sued the news source that reported all of that information. Yet, they still have it posted online. Is he suggesting she left willingly and helped him rob the bank? Then why were there no charges against her as well?

We all know the answer to that.

I have to believe there is a tiny voice inside WH that says "Oh my god, did I just say that?" Its like Tommy Wiseau and his movies, he hears and sees himself one way while the reality is a horrible train wreck.

If he's a psychopath like some of us have surmised then I doubt that little voice or conscience is there at all.

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/16/could-int...d-against-him/
"Several law enforcement sources are telling NewsChannel 3 that investigators have noted the numerous times Wesley Hadsell spoke of his daughter that way, saying it could be a revealing clue."

Note: "Law enforcement sources are telling"...this is the first time I've heard from anyone other than WH that LE is seriously looking at him as the one who hurt AJ. Obviously we've assumed he was their #1 guy, but LE has been very tightlipped about anything and everything regarding WH except the charges for which he was arrested. Until now, it seems.

I have a feeling LE will be throwing a lot more crumbs our way in the next several days. (And I don't think Joe Fisher will be the one getting the scoop).

IMO, I don't know about past tense interpretations as I have seen innocent people state this about their loved ones. However the phrase "she departed my presence" was something that made me go hmmmm early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim